September Film Challenge 🎬

Day 11: A movie with the best soundtrack

I want to pick a musical but I'll probably need them for other prompts. There are a couple songs I still listen to on a regular basis that are from the last 50 Shades soundtrack. Dua Lipa and Bishop Briggs on the same soundtrack means it's going to be good. I never even watched the movie but I saw it's on Netflix so maybe I'll get around to hate watching it this weekend.

1000001412.jpg

Day 11: A movie with the best soundtrack

I want to pick a musical but I'll probably need them for other prompts. There are a couple songs I still listen to on a regular basis that are from the last 50 Shades soundtrack. Dua Lipa and Bishop Briggs on the same soundtrack means it's going to be good. I never even watched the movie but I saw it's on Netflix so maybe I'll get around to hate watching it this weekend.

View attachment 2390313
There are a lot of movies I don't like that have great soundtracks. This is one of them.

There are a lot of movies I don't like that have great soundtracks. This is one of them.
When the studio knows the movie is shit so they hire someone to give it a good soundtrack:
tenor.gif

Still haven't seen this film. I think I told you this last year... No excuse... lemme put it on the queue.
It’s a great movie but it is very much about men and male friendships so it may hit differently. The sequel was an incredibly unexpectededly fantastic follow up too.

But you may want to watch the other Boyle/McGregor collabs. Also great less male-centric.

Day 12: Best film to watch on a flight

I just took my first flight this year and listened to music. I did see a person next to me watching Succession. I guess if I had to choose a film I'd go for a comedy.

Bridesmaids (2011)

Back