Shock horror!

*gasps for breath*

How...DARE...you..?

J-Leeeeeee!!!!! Peeeeeeeer-diiiiiiiiiiie!!!! OK, all of us together:

Crucio!!!!

All for the honor of Potterism

Svenskaflicka said:
*gasps for breath* How...DARE...you..? J-Leeeeeee!!!!! Peeeeeeeer-diiiiiiiiiiie!!!! OK, all of us together:
Crucio!!!!

Earl, *young* man, I was going to stay out of this until you purposely became inciteful, not to mention rude and ever so cheeky. Apologize at once, sincerely and humbly. Not to me, but to The Svenskaya (I use that title the way the Irish say The O'Hara or whoever rules the clan).

If you do not comply, EACH and EVERY thread you begin or join will be flooded with Snapisms and those dragonfly hags, not to mention kilos and kilos of hippo dung trivia.

The Perdita

Well in that case, I'll just reply to everything you say in Red Dwarf or Scrubs quotes. I can do it. You know I have the capacity and you definitely know I have the minerals to do it.

Don't tempt me.

Congratulations. Your Di Maggio-esque streak of saying nothing of any slight interest to anyone is still alive and well.

More could be forthcoming...

The Earl

Man, you picked the perfect AV

TheEarl said:
Well in that case, I'll just reply to everything you say in Red Dwarf or Scrubs quotes. I can do it. You know I have the capacity and you definitely know I have the minerals to do it.

Don't tempt me.

Congratulations. Your Di Maggio-esque streak of saying nothing of any slight interest to anyone is still alive and well.

Well, you boy you, the DiMaggio comment was worth your threat. Tooshay, bub.

We'll just post each other to oblivion then. It's two formidabblay femmes against a Limey youth, Flicka! On garday!

p.s. Jeezus, you quote Scrubs?
p.s.2 My sons will keep me up on RDisms (they know every show).

You asked for it, buddy...

"Aren't you up past your bedtime, little one?"

Hey, you press my button, I press yours!

The Earl: That's funny, I don't recall asking for a reallly really really really really really really really really reeeaaally boring story. My God Barbie, don't you realise no-one cares?
Perdita: I care.
The Earl: Correction, no-one important cares.

The Earl

PS. Just in case it's not clear, this is meant to be light hearted banter from this end. It's so easy to confuse people with text based humour that I thought I'd better clarify that all of my comments are made in jest.

on the way to guruism

Svenskaflicka said:
*high-fives Perdita*
5 by 5! This is too much fun.

Hey Earl, we just recited the St. Cripian's day speech, we're breachin', Bubba.

TheEarl said:
PS. Just in case it's not clear, this is meant to be light hearted banter from this end. It's so easy to confuse people with text based humour that I thought I'd better clarify that all of my comments are made in jest.
I knew you were a gentleman. Thank you, word-jesting here too.

Flicka: let's give him a break. I have work to do. You keep posting. Purd

Hey, P! I'm going to London in two weeks - maybe I should pay Earl a visit and help him get those buttons down..?

*makes violent pulling gesture*

The Earl is brave ...

but wise? I think not.

To take on Svenskaflicka without a post-graduate qualification in Defence against the Dark Arts is suicidal.

She can be mean, I mean.

Discretion is the better part of valour. Retreat while you still have clothes to wear and unscratched skin.

Og

Re: The Earl is brave ...

oggbashan said:
but wise? I think not. ... Discretion is the better part of valour. Retreat while you still have clothes to wear and unscratched skin. Og
What Falstaff said.

Seriously, Earl: do you write Snape sex? I'm addicted to Alan Rickman as Snape (and other alluring villains he plays). Do you know him? Is he an avuncular sort?

Purrditta (that's my seductive moniker) :kiss:

Sven: The Earl...?

The Earl: See now there it is again, that high pitched ringing in my ears, sort of an Aaaaaaah kind of thing, but more high pitched, really a Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii noise.

Perdita: That's a little insensitive...

The Earl Where as you are more of a bass awooga awooga noise, more masculine, which is surprising considering the source, but make no mistake just equally annoying. Thankfully, I know how to make the pain go away. <walks into another room> Ah much better.

Discretion is the better part of valour and cowardice is the better part of discretion. So run away at every opportunity.

I'm off to bed in the vain hope that I may get some sleep tonight. It's been fun guys.

The Earl

Pear

TheEarl said:
I'm off to bed in the vain hope that I may get some sleep tonight. It's been fun guys. The Earl
'night, luv. Thanks so much for spelling it Pear. :kiss:

Hhaaaa!!!!!!!!

TheEarl said:

The Earl: See now there it is again, that high pitched ringing in my ears, sort of an Aaaaaaah kind of thing, but more high pitched, really a Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii noise.

The Earl Where as you are more of a bass awooga awooga noise, more masculine, which is surprising considering the source, but make no mistake just equally annoying. Thankfully, I know how to make the pain go away. <walks into another room> Ah much better.

Discretion is the better part of valour and cowardice is the better part of discretion. So run away at every opportunity.

I'm off to bed in the vain hope that I may get some sleep tonight. It's been fun guys.

The Earl

That's it, stir the girls up then run off and leave us to pick up the pieces, typical teen, hehe!!!!!! Night Earl.

Youth is so wasted on the young

pop_54 said:
That's it, stir the girls up then run off and leave us to pick up the pieces, typical teen, hehe!!!!!! Night Earl.
Flicka, look! Another gentleman, and so mature, and red!

Re: Re: The Earl is brave ...

perdita said:
...Seriously, Earl: do you write Snape sex? I'm addicted to Alan Rickman as Snape (and other alluring villains he plays).

I'm in the middle of writing a Harry Potter with Dogma bits in peice... *grins*

Svenska, you seen Dogma?

- Last few days on Earth. Mmm if I had a dick, I'd go get laid. We can do the next best thing though.

- Yeah?

- We can kill people (women in front of him chokes on milkshake and he looks condescendingly at her). No, not you.

Great film that.

The Earl

Re: Re: Re: The Earl is brave ...

Just-Legal said:
I'm in the middle of writing a Harry Potter with Dogma bits in peice... *grins*

Svenska, you seen Dogma?

Hubby rented it and forced me to watch it. It was the first time I had ever seen Jay and Silent Bob. And I work hard on keeping it the last time, too!
Hubby thought it was hysterical. I had no problem keeping a straight face the whole time. Except for Alan Rickman as Metatron, I had no pleasure from watching that film. Well... except for the end, where God pinched the girl's nose and said "beeeep!"...

TheEarl said:

The Earl

You're one "Sven" away from my Ignore List, little boy!:mad:

Sorry Sven.

Sorry, but you deserved it for the little boy comment :D.

The Earl

Back