Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

Kitty didnt say or do anything she sat up pulling her knees to her chest and just listened and watched him resting her chin on her knees

Your right...

Kitty giggles and give him the other

And I'll give you a shoulder massage?
"I meant your feet had to be even," he said with a laugh, but I wouldn't turn a shoulder massage down by any means," he says softly as he returns to her to claim her left foot once more, to pick up where he had left off when he had stepped away to do what he needed to do.

Last edited:
I know that but I cant leave you giving me an foot massage and you dont get anything back....

She smiles and just watches him

I know that but I cant leave you giving me an foot massage and you dont get anything back....

She smiles and just watches him
"Fair enough," he said, "As I said I would not turn it down," as he worked each of her toes stretching them for her.

Did you know that flowing water give electricity but if the water isnt moving at all it has no electricity flowing

She giggles noticing that that came out of the blue but she likes talking with him over things others dont notice

"I thought it had to do with that moving water can generate electricity not that it had it, doesn't it usually turn a wheel that helps create the energy needed for electricity?" he asks curiously.

Yes that to but the little electricity that a flowing water has is for most people and creatures not feel able but it has electricity but is the water not moving like a puddle or such then it has 0... that why so many have so many ritual in water because they can feel these smallest bits of electricity and think or wish it to be this power this mystical being or such I mean who knows but istn mother nature interesting....

he nods, "Oh I never knew that or thought about it quite like that."

"Nature in general is fascinating, many people have lost their connection to it, or never really had it.

Yes sad to say the most people take nature for something that is just there ...

Or also about animals and all that belongs to that

"Yeah," he said with a shrug "It happens." he let his hands fall away from her foot leaning back against the tree with a smile.

She wiggles with both feet smiling she sits up and says softly

Shoulders or I can also give a very nice hand massage....what would you like

"I love hands and having my hands touched," he said and extended his hand to her, "That sounds lovely."

She crawls over to him and sits between his legs so her back is towards his chest as she takes one hand in both of hers as her fingertips start at your palms massage in small circle movements slowly with a bit of pressure and then each finger alone and then between the fingers she hums softly as she centrates in his hand

He slides his arm around her giving her his hand and smiles at the position. "mmm, that feels nice," he comments allowing her to massage his hand.

I think such messages are best enjoyed when there is this feeling of cuddling so one can really relax and enjoy

She takes her time with his first hand before she takes his other hand

He smiles, “I won’t complain,” he said softly, “It’s not like having you near is such a hardship.”
When she reaches for his other hand he gives it but still keeps the other around her, so he is almost cuddling her close as she works on his hand. He can’t but to moan softly in pleasure. He uses his hands for a lot and it feels good.

She does the same to the other hand as she has done to the other one smiling as she hears he enjoys it not saying anything letting him enjoy it

He just enjoys her actions, reveling in the quiet moment together, feeling the feel of her hands on his. His eyes close as he enjoys her actions.

She then takes both putting them together as if he were praying and set my hands on both side and tubing slowly up till the fingertips and then slowly back dow

He pulled his arms tighter around her. Letting her lean her shoulders against his chest for a long silent moment, pressing his cheek to the side of her face.

this is nice...

she whispers leaning back against him closing her eyes not moving and letting this moment sink into time and space

“It is,” he whispers against her hair as he holds her close. Leaning his own head back against the tree.

Kitty just sits there doesnt move doesnt make a sound and just listens to everything around them

Kitty playfully does as if to bite his fingers but doesnt and just gives them a soft kiss blushing not knowing why she did that and whispers sorry and tries to quickly change the subject

"did you know that umm that male Sea otter have a lucky stone they carry with them there hole lifes till they find a partner for life then the male otter give the female otto the stone so she can break her sea shells open without having to use somthing else..?

she shook her head slightly not knowing she just said that

Back