squirting...

btw, I am a woman and I couldn't even read that whole thing.

Not to blow off the whole men are evil and women are the goddess' that should rule the world...but without men, my life would be so miserable I can imagine I would be enjoying this toothache.

I am not truthfully in any condition to follow that site,
but I can say, I don't really care why I squirt/gush, if it gives my hubby a hard on, and the orgasm is cool, it is all good.

On another note, a good session CAN and WILL produce a LOT of fluids and yes I am paranoid enough to check everything to make sure it is not urine (YES AFTER WE ARE DONE NOT DURING).
So that one section, at that link, is sorta not right, and I HAVE made a fairly decent amatuer movie of my gushing, and I think I did not too bad. You can't tell what the liquid is, and I have hubby for proof of what it was and you can ask his poor keyboard I got too, but the cam did still film it.

Ok, I just can't think with this vicaden, but since I know I had a point I will just hope it got in there.

I squirt regularly and with great gusto. I can hit a moving target at 50 yards when I squirt.

Everyone needs a Super Soaker 5000. Except for the kids and dogs in my area. I don't want them to be able to shoot back.

Beyond that, I have no interest in squirting since I don't find the action sexy. I don't know why I would. Some women claim you can only get mind-blowing, heart-stopping orgasms that way. Of course, I knew a woman who claimed that you could only get mind-blowing, heart-stopping orgasms by sticking a Jose Conseco bat halfway up your ass. I do believe she spent some time at Mercy General having that dreadful prolaspe business taken care of.

Back