Subs: What one thing

Pleasurekitten said:
i think you're all pretty game to openly admit to what thing/s you don't like doing for your Dom/me, especially if they read your posts.

i don't need to post mine, cause i am sure He already knows. :p

but we do not know :)

Pleasurekitten said:
i think you're all pretty game to openly admit to what thing/s you don't like doing for your Dom/me, especially if they read your posts.

i don't need to post mine, cause i am sure He already knows. :p

Spill the beans PK. Maybe you'll learn something. :D

SierraMoon said:
i am one of the "squirters".. and i just thought i would hijack for a moment... it is impossible to 'pee' while having an orgasm... so Richard, she was probably squirting at that time.. ;)

Anyone wants to read up on it.. here is a link..

http://www.very-koi.net/tutor/female/female.htm

[/hijack]

sorry MissT!!!;)

[rehijack] that can't be right...because i've done that (i can't believe i just told an entire internet community that).[/rehijack]

MissTaken said:
Journaling is one thing that comes to mind. In the beginning, it is fun and exciting, then, after a while, it becomes a big chore.

Journaling was the first thing I thought of too. Writing to myself is something I've always done ... poems, stories, love, anger, angst, longing! Also grocery lists, wants and needs lists, "what i'd do with a million dollars" lists, baby names, camping supplies, etc.

But ... the idea of being TOLD to do this, the idea that one day i'd have to share this ... that is very difficult for me. I found I was holding back, not letting the words flow, correcting my grammar and spelling, censoring my true emotions. I also stopped doodling and illustrating each page 'cause I suck as an artist.

I know it's physically impossible for a man to pee when he has an orgasm, because they're both coming through the same chute and the body cuts one off to make way for the other. It's two separate systems in women, so are we sure it's not possible for a woman to pee when she has an orgasm? I'm not denying that women can squirt, but rather putting forth the idea that it is also possible for women to pee during an orgasm.

The link referenced didn't give me a whole lot of information about this. To begin with, I can't respect a paper that only spells "prostate" correctly once. I'm also skeptical of a paper that makes only two references to outside texts, with no evidence given for the other statements.

anal sex.
he has figured out I dont really like it.
but I have to at least do it once.
part of our deal. so I have to at LEAST once when hes here.

well, pretty much the only thing i don't like doing that i must do, has to do with light scat stuff. i try to get into the proper space mentally, but think it will take a while before that's less of a "chore" for me.

ownedsubgal, I'm just curious - would you be willing to define 'light scat stuff'? I've always considered scat to be unsafe, and I'm wondering if there are harmless ways to do it. (I'm already familiar with enemas, but I wouldn't have considered that scat necessarily, is that what you mean?) Not that I plan to suggest anything to Daddy! :eek:

Etoile said:
ownedsubgal, I'm just curious - would you be willing to define 'light scat stuff'? I've always considered scat to be unsafe, and I'm wondering if there are harmless ways to do it. (I'm already familiar with enemas, but I wouldn't have considered that scat necessarily, is that what you mean?) Not that I plan to suggest anything to Daddy! :eek:

lol, i can understand that. no i don't mean enema stuff, but say your Daddy goes to the bathroom and does no. 2. he gets up, he flushes. then he calls you in to clean him up...your tongue replacing the toilet paper. that's what i mean.

personally in my opinion thats not light at all.. but thats a major limit of what I would NEVER do.
but hey to each there own.

Ah, okay, that definitely classifies as scat. Hmm, I'd consider that on the unsafe side, too. But that's a discussion for another thread, I'm sure.

agree.
I'd try almost anything but it has to be safe.
I dont risk my life for people or my pleasure.

Etoile said:
Ah, okay, that definitely classifies as scat. Hmm, I'd consider that on the unsafe side, too. But that's a discussion for another thread, I'm sure.

ownedsubgal said:
lol, i can understand that. no i don't mean enema stuff, but say your Daddy goes to the bathroom and does no. 2. he gets up, he flushes. then he calls you in to clean him up...your tongue replacing the toilet paper. that's what i mean.

This is one of the trainings I am not enjoying overly much at present but to please is always my aim so I am mentally working on all scat demands he has.

I also like others find journaling a chore most times, finding myself censoring it, perfecting it, no matter how often I remind myself not to....but then sometimes when I have been through a particularly trying time I crave to sit and journal my feelings and unfortunately for one reason or another it is usually not possible until later and then does not have near the impact or purpose for me, nor does it give Master an accurate idea of my thoughts and feelings as I cannot recall them as vividly to convey fully.

Catalina

one thing

I don't like having to say"Master" and "MIstress" all the time it sounds so phoney.

S'funny... the things I thought initially that I would not like, I have come to enjoy, if only because I know that I am giving him pleasure. For example, golden showers. Before meeting my Master, I thought that this was a definite "no no." The first time he gave me one, I was so humiliated that I cried for a while. Now, I actually do like them. They feel like a warm hug coming directly from his body to envelop me in his essence. We haven't ever done any scat stuff. That is a definite "no no" for me. But, I have said that before! :rolleyes:

Anything having to do with the potty is hard for me. He likes for me to pee my panties before a shower. That is really difficult for me as I have always been told that I should not do that. Again, since it is for his pleasure, I do try it. Enemas, too. I am not especially fond of them and think that they are unnecessary as Mother Nature has a way of keeping us in physical balance without them. However, he wants me to do them as a weekly discipline, and since I have surrendered my will to his, then I feel I must put his desire before my own reluctance.

Another thing that is hard for me is the cane. I am a real painslut, but the cane hurts in such a way that it is difficult for me to get any pleasure from it. He knows this and uses the cane mostly for punishment. I would like to learn to like the cane more because I know he likes to wield it. (Also, I would love to carry some wicked welts around as reminders of his touch.)

Chiming in again with the bathroom squad.

T has known from the beginning that I just don't talk about excretion. I don't think about it, if I can avoid it. It's pretty much the last firm and quite irrational taboo that I have. I don't like to think of doing something that, well, dirty. So I've always euphemized it. He wants to fuck me in the ass and I know I haven't used the bathroom recently, I'll tell him I feel "unclean." Likewise if I HAVE since the last time I showered and he feels like rimming me. It's always "Please, I feel unclean." (Up until fairly recently he just thought I meant sweaty.) I ask permission to pee but we had a tacit understanding that I didn't have to for anything more.

But it's silly. I'm--well, I'm not a grown woman but I'm damned well close enough that I ought to be able to own up to a freakin' bodily function. Just because it's a little messier than the rest doesn't mean I'm automatically disgraced for needing to do it. And I hate having a restriction on how open I can be with him. Well, one that isn't imposed by him. o) So I'm very painfully trying to get over it. As you can tell by the fact that I've candycoated the concept repeatedly in this post, I'm not doing a very good job so far. *sighs*

A question for the "light scat" group: were you able to talk about this process and exactly what it would entail before doing it? Are you able to watch each other use the bathroom? Is it "normal"? I'm genuinely curious, since you are so much more comfortable with my discomfort zone.

"A question for the "light scat" group: were you able to talk about this process and exactly what it would entail before doing it? Are you able to watch each other use the bathroom? Is it "normal"? I'm genuinely curious, since you are so much more comfortable with my discomfort zone"

my Master didn't mention this particular activity in depth before having me do it. He just made it clear that while scat wasn't exactly on his list of turn-ons, it was not by any means a limit for me as his slave. so i always knew it was a possibility. i do know that he'd never be into what i consider heavy duty scat, like pooping on me for instance. i doubt it will ever go farther than what he has me do right now. am i able to watch Daddy use the bathroom? i assume you mean am i able to watch him do no. 2...and i have to admit, i would not want to see that, lol. and i don't think he'd want to see me do that either. having to go no. , and attend to my "monthly" needs, are the only two exceptions to my Master's rule of me never closing the door when i go to the bathroom...simply because um he doesn't wanna see that stuff. but we tinkle in each other's presence all the time, that's no biggie.

i wouldn't say i am "comfortable" with the scat thing...not hardly. even the light stuff we do is still very difficult for me mentally. but it's a form of service, and it is my duty and my honor to serve him.

A most interesting thread... we don't do scat... but at the same time He has no trouble cleaning my up when we have been play in say a public venue... It is not something that I am particularly sqeemish about since it my body fluids we are talking about... but things like that endear him to me.

cellis said:
A most interesting thread... we don't do scat... but at the same time He has no trouble cleaning my up when we have been play in say a public venue... It is not something that I am particularly sqeemish about since it my body fluids we are talking about... but things like that endear him to me.

Hi cellis. It's good to see you. You have been missed.

A Desert Rose said:
Hi cellis. It's good to see you. You have been missed.

Thanks Rose... and where are the hose and heels? I find them oh so very sexy! But then I admire your feet and legs!

:kiss:

I have missed you!

Re: one thing

easysub said:
I don't like having to say"Master" and "MIstress" all the time it sounds so phoney.

I love the diversity we share here. I am the complete opposite in this and think and address him as Master or Amo almost exclusively. I find it difficult, and most times feel self concious despite our being married, when I try to address him by his given name or nick name. It just does not seem acceptable to me, or who he is in my soul and heart. Mmmmm....would be the perfect punishment from his position to make me address him by name as each time would serve to remind me of my transgression and make me unbearably uncomfortable. Hope he does not ever use it this way.

Catalina

Etoile said:
I know it's physically impossible for a man to pee when he has an orgasm, because they're both coming through the same chute and the body cuts one off to make way for the other. It's two separate systems in women, so are we sure it's not possible for a woman to pee when she has an orgasm? I'm not denying that women can squirt, but rather putting forth the idea that it is also possible for women to pee during an orgasm.

The link referenced didn't give me a whole lot of information about this. To begin with, I can't respect a paper that only spells "prostate" correctly once. I'm also skeptical of a paper that makes only two references to outside texts, with no evidence given for the other statements.
i apologize for not seeing this sooner Etoile. Here is another link that may describe the whole "female ejaculation" thing better. It also states about not peeing during orgasm... :)

http://kegelmaster.8k.com/female_ejaculation.html

Re: Re: one thing

catalina_francisco said:
I love the diversity we share here. I am the complete opposite in this and think and address him as Master or Amo almost exclusively. I find it difficult, and most times feel self concious despite our being married, when I try to address him by his given name or nick name. It just does not seem acceptable to me, or who he is in my soul and heart. Mmmmm....would be the perfect punishment from his position to make me address him by name as each time would serve to remind me of my transgression and make me unbearably uncomfortable. Hope he does not ever use it this way.

Catalina
I feel very much the same way. Daddy is Daddy 80% of the time for me, and the rest of the time is when we're around our friends who don't really want to know about our relationship (or who know about it but don't want to think about it!). When we're with friends I use the name Daddy goes by online (most of our friends are from an online forum), so using Daddy's real name is totally foreign to me! In fact I only use it when I really want to impress something upon Daddy...I use it for emphasis but only very rarely.

Back