Super Sneaky Secret Stuff

WickedEve said:
And fortunately for them, you can help with the confusion. Maybe follow one home so you can fix her sink--because of all that water keeps coming out of it.

Yeah but I wish they didn't all have to end with that restraining order problem.

WickedEve said:
I'm all for restraining and orders.

:D

I like the sound of that.

It would be nice if they started that way instead of just ending like that.

How's your plumbing?

ruminator said:
:D

I like the sound of that.

It would be nice if they started that way instead of just ending like that.

How's your plumbing?
Oh god! My toilet needs a priest! I don't think there's any saving it.

WickedEve said:
Oh god! My toilet needs a priest! I don't think there's any saving it.

As soon as I'm done with it I expect a long and thorough confession of all your sins....in detail.

WickedEve said:
In reality, some of us poetry whores are Mary Kay pushers and mommies. We are the PTAers and the shy smiles! We are the gentle ass slappers and toe biters! We are the poetry whores who sneak the jelly doughnuts off the convenience store shelves and consume them before we get to the counter!

What?

I'm the poetry whore with the bagel.

Tristesse said:
I'm outta here - what a let down. A whole thread goes missing no one knows why no one cares not even me mumblemumblemumble.

This'll baffle a few folks. :D

I sent Laurel a pm. I am trying. :D

ruminator said:
As soon as I'm done with it I expect a long and thorough confession of all your sins....in detail.
Fortunately, I love confessing my sins, so get ready for hell's potty. :devil:

Angeline said:
I'm the poetry whore with the bagel.

There's something wicked obscene lurking in these words....

...I just can't find it yet.

The sinful WickedEve said:
Fortunately, I love confessing my sins, so get ready for hell's potty.

Don't ask when you feel something wet. Just assume it's the holy water.

ruminator said:
There's something wicked obscene lurking in these words....

...I just can't find it yet.

Don't ask when you feel something wet. Just assume it's the holy water.
Actually, I need the toilet fixed, the rooms painted since they still have crayon marks all over them. (darn kids!) I need my deck fixed before a kid steps on the wrong board and falls through those treacherous 6 inches to the ground below. My shutters need painting where the sun faded them on the sunny side of my house. I have a door that needs... oh, it's a long, long list! I'm a single and desperate woman and a poetry whore! Will confessions be enough to pay for this?

WickedEve said:
Actually, I need the toilet fixed, the rooms painted since they still have crayon marks all over them. (darn kids!) I need my deck fixed before a kid steps on the wrong board and falls through those treacherous 6 inches to the ground below. My shutters need painting where the sun faded them on the sunny side of my house. I have a door that needs... oh, it's a long, long list! I'm a single and desperate woman and a poetry whore! Will confessions be enough to pay for this?

I think they probably will, depending on how they're confessed.

;)

Deposit to start, balance due on completion and satisfaction. That way we're equally screwed.

ruminator said:
I think they probably will, depending on how they're confessed.

;)

Deposit to start, balance due on completion and satisfaction. That way we're equally screwed.
I usually kneel when I confess. (Honestly, I didn't snicker when I wrote that.)
How about I make you my infamous tofu lasagna as payment. And I'll stick my tongue in your mouth--just for the heck of it.

WickedEve said:

We'll stop by. ee can paint and I'll chase after your kids screaming about short vowel sounds. Aunt Ange and Uncle Eagleyez. LOL!

WickedEve said:
I usually kneel when I confess. (Honestly, I didn't snicker when I wrote that.)
How about I make you my infamous tofu lasagna as payment. And I'll stick my tongue in your mouth--just for the heck of it.

You do that and I'll end breaking stuff just so I can stay and keep working.

At some point do I get to submit a list of demands?

ruminator said:

You can make the tofu lasagne for us. We like tofu. We make tofu chili. See? We're made for each other.

Oh. You meant Rumi.

Angeline said:
We'll stop by. ee can paint and I'll chase after your kids screaming about short vowel sounds. Aunt Ange and Uncle Eagleyez. LOL!
Tell ee there's a tofu lasagna waiting for him. lol

ruminator said:

No. You simply get to submit to my demands. That makes you happy, doesn't it? :)

Angeline said:
You can make the tofu lasagne for us. We like tofu. We make tofu chili. See? We're made for each other.

Oh. You meant Rumi.
tofu chili? that's just sick.

Angeline said:
We'll write dirty poems and swap recipes. Wasn't that your point in the other post? :D
I thought the dirty poem/ recipe swap was being saved for our nursing home years?

The_Fool said:
That means mine is just starting..... :D
Will you come to my house so you can take care of my wet things?

Last edited:
WickedEve said:
I thought the dirty poem/ recipe swap was being saved for our nursing home years?

We'll be in the nursing home together? Is that the Literotica Home for Frisky Old Poets?

Back