Superbowl halftime show

minsue said:
You may be right. See above edit, though, for what I was referring to.

- Mindy, off to scrub myself clean
So that's non-pierced? It's hard to tell at the distance shown. I see something that could be either a stud or part of the ornament. I need photo-enhancement software. ;)

Where did you find the picture?

KenJames said:
So that's non-pierced? It's hard to tell at the distance shown. I see something that could be either a stud or part of the ornament. I need photo-enhancement software. ;)

Where did you find the picture?

Click on it . It's a link to the website.

Incidentally, in cultures where it is the norm for young women to go about with their breasts bared to signify that they're of marriageable, what sight gets their bowels in an uproar and makes them breathe fire and talk nonsense for weeks on end?

SlickTony said:
Incidentally, in cultures where it is the norm for young women to go about with their breasts bared to signify that they're of marriageable, what sight gets their bowels in an uproar and makes them breathe fire and talk nonsense for weeks on end?

Brassieres.

shereads said:
Did something happen at the Super Bowl? During halftime?

Yep, there was a seven-on-seven full contact football game on PPV between two teams of models clad in <gasp> Lingerie!

It hasn't occasioned but a single comment on Sports Talk Radio, though.

The one comment I've heard about it: "It's amazing that JJ's 'wardrobe malfunction" has generated more interest than an event that was intended from the start to be controversial."

(For those interested, the Lingerie Bowl is availabe in PPV replays. Check your local listing for dates and times. IIRC, there is a replay listed for tonight on Cox digital PPV here in LV)

Back