Sweet Minxee

Bet the butter cream would feel good on your bare skin as well !!!
Pretty sure most things feel good on bare skin….

Speaking of bare skin… time for sleep. I got to be up in a few hours.

🥰

darn.. Just when we were going to get you all buttered up and then give you a shower.. Well that's okay.. Don't think about that in your sleep.. Whatever you do..

Mmmm fresh cows milk…
That is on my “worth it” list….

I’m lactose intolerant…. But some things are just worth the pain. Fresh real cows milk with the cream is just amazing.
Not to drink but nice warm fresh milk poured over your body

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!
Im not sure what everyones plans are but mine is singing and dancing!

0D1766C4-D295-4C58-8AAD-90AF8572E9B2.jpeg

My hands slide down my luscious thighs as I stand.
They instantly fall to my sides as I smooth over my white silken skirt.
I smile and blush slightly as I try to calm the nerves. The nerves that send my stomach into a field of butterflies as I climb up onto the table.

My pulse throbs through my veins.
I take a few deep breaths and close my eyes momentarily to calm myself.
I open my eyes and smile brightly trying hard not to blush as I turn to face everyone.
All is quiet… except the sound of my pounding heart.

The light shines down on me, highlighting my voluptuous body like a spotlight.
The glow around me outlines my curvaceous frame and reflects off of my bouncing pigtails.
A strand of hair falls loose and frames my adorable face.
I stand there trembling slightly as I wait patiently for the music to begin.

The soft, sensual sounds of chimes and strings fills the air.
I take a moment to drink in the music and relax slightly.
I close my eyes before taking a deep breath to calm myself.
3….2…..1…..

I open my eyes as the boom of a drum joins the tranquil music. I bite down on my lip nervously. The sudden pain reminds me that I am on display and people are watching me.
I need to do a good job… I need to please him.
I raise my arms above my head as my toned leg moves away from my body.

My lithe body begins to move. My hips slowly sway in time with the music. The beat of the drum begins to slowly increase in pace enticing me to push my supple body into a frenzied trance.

I smile brightly and my blue-green eyes sparkle as I gain confidence. My hips continue to sway with the music as my exposed tummy twists while my arms flow around my body. My small hands lightly brush against me, tickling and causing me to stifle a giggle.

The beat begins to pick up in pace, sounding into the depths of my very soul as it forces me to work harder.
My white silks fly out from me as I twist my body back and forth as my hands glide over my tense tummy. My body glistens from sweat as I vigorously move to the music.

As the music moves towards a crescendo my body shimmers under the lights.
I throw myself into a shimmie. Muscles ripple as my body shakes all over.
I arch my back and my breasts point up towards the ceiling as my arms reach upwards, almost inviting the light to wash down over me.

The sound of strings and chimes fills the air bringing the song towards the end. With fluent movements I spiral down towards the ground.

I kneel once again with my back straight. My chest is heaving heavily as my breasts strain against the thin cloth that keeps them in place. My hands lie open, palm side up on my wide spread thighs in complete submission.

And the voice clip.... Sometimes I think I spoil you all too much....
https://voca.ro/1nEz5CDZMbVv

That last paragraph says it all for me. Perfect, always a thrill when I see that posed in front of me. Just wish my hearing was better then I could have listened to the voca clip.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

View attachment 2148558

I smile and blush slightly as I try to calm the nerves. The nerves that send my stomach into a field of butterflies as I climb up onto the table.

I open my eyes and smile brightly trying hard not to blush as I turn to face everyone.

The glow around me outlines my curvaceous frame and reflects off of my bouncing pigtails.

3….2…..1…..

I open my eyes as the boom of a drum joins the tranquil music. I bite down on my lip nervously. The sudden pain reminds me that I am on display and people are watching me.

My lithe body begins to move. My hips slowly sway in time with the music. The beat of the drum begins to slowly increase in pace enticing me to push my supple body into a frenzied trance.

I smile brightly and my blue-green eyes sparkle as I gain confidence. My hips continue to sway with the music as my exposed tummy twists while my arms flow around my body. My small hands lightly brush against me, tickling and causing me to stifle a giggle.

The beat begins to pick up in pace, sounding into the depths of my very soul as it forces me to work harder.
My white silks fly out from me as I twist my body back and forth as my hands glide over my tense tummy. My body glistens from sweat as I vigorously move to the music.

I arch my back and my breasts point up towards the ceiling as my arms reach upwards, almost inviting the light to wash down over me.

The sound of strings and chimes fills the air bringing the song towards the end. With fluent movements I spiral down towards the ground.

I kneel once again with my back straight. My chest is heaving heavily as my breasts strain against the thin cloth that keeps them in place. My hands lie open, palm side up on my wide spread thighs in complete submission.

You do spoil us

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

View attachment 2148558

3….2…..1…..

Please let us know how we can keep that spoiling ... continuing Such a Hottie in person and in Voice!!

ITS TUESDAY!!!! We all know what that means.... TITTIES!!!

Now I have had a LOT of people ask me about what music I listen to. SO I am going to attempt to list a song for the day. For those who dont know I LOVE music and can generally find a song for every occasion. I can even have a full conversation just in lyrics. I am going to save you all the pain of listening to me sing though.

Todays music is: Come into my world - Kylie

OH And the picture... the real reason everyone is checking here on a Tuesday....

DE77333E-6B4E-4511-B717-678C26599BDC.jpeg

Now I have had a LOT of people ask me about what music I listen to. SO I am going to attempt to list a song for the day. For those who dont know I LOVE music and can generally find a song for every occasion. I can even have a full conversation just in lyrics. I am going to save you all the pain of listening to me sing though.

OH And the picture... the real reason everyone is checking here on a Tuesday....

View attachment 2149157
Such a beauty, nipples at attention too.

View attachment 2149157
Lovely tits...I mean pics!

View attachment 2149157
Always loving this show ... Can it be Groundhog Day on a Tuesday??

Beautiful image! A wonderful bit of inspiration on a Tuesday morning. Time to follow my random erotic thoughts down the rabbit hole.

I see two reasons to use my teeth...

View attachment 2149157
You temptress

Back