Sweet Minxee

HAPPY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY!!!!
OMG where did the weekend go! It has been busy busy for me! I REALLY need to start getting into a routine and getting things done! Like finish writing that thing I started MONTHS ago... in addition to the others that I started.... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last night I went out and met some wonderful ladies :love:. So so many beautiful, wonderful and strong women! Already making plans to catch up with some of them again!!!

But for now... a picture... or 2...!

View attachment 2177259 View attachment 2177260
Lovely!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! And coincidentally.... HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!!
What do we think of the new addition?

Screenshot 2023-06-20 221308.png

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....

View attachment 2242808

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....
Gorgeous! The image of those pierced nipples is now stuck in my head! 😍

View attachment 2242808

Wow!!!! Welcome back!!!! I absolutely love the new additions. I hope things are on track for you now. You deserve the best in life.

Wow!!!! Welcome back!!!! I absolutely love the new additions. I hope things are on track for you now. You deserve the best in life.
Ill be honest.... shit is still raw and painful (not the nipples - but my heart). But as they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... and time heals all wounds or some shit like that. Ill survive.

Ill be honest.... shit is still raw and painful (not the nipples - but my heart). But as they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... and time heals all wounds or some shit like that. Ill survive.
And you have friends, new and old on here, that are more than willing to hold you up, on the days that are the worst.

View attachment 2242808

So glad to have you back. I hope you're through the worst and that you are doing as best as you can.
It is indeed lovely to see your breasts once again, but it is more important that you're doing better... you were missed.
😍

Last edited:
Well, I hope whatever it was that caused you this passes. I will keep you in my thoughts.

that means a lot. Im kinda glad I decided to log back in. Even though I was a crying mess a few hours ago Im feeling better already
Oh how I wish I could hold you and make you feel better. To show you that you are an amazing woman. Glad a few words can at least turn things around a bit more for you.
:rose: :kiss: :heart:

that means a lot. Im kinda glad I decided to log back in. Even though I was a crying mess a few hours ago Im feeling better already
I’m glad you logged back in too. I’ve missed you and I think it’s wonderful that you are starting to feel better already.

View attachment 2242808

Woo Hoo.. Loving the new hardware.. And you have lost weight my Dear

View attachment 2242808

Welcome back and what a way to make a yummy statement!!

View attachment 2242808

Welcome back gorgeous! so hot

View attachment 2242808

So happy

Back