Sweet Minxee

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! And coincidentally.... HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!!
What do we think of the new addition?

View attachment 2242808

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....
Sometimes life seems like it's an unending battle, relentless and remorseless. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, though it may be very faint and flickering, it's there. Sometimes its just the passage of enough time, time to heal from the wounds we acquired in the battle. There, you just keep inching forward, one tired inch after another. Sometimes the light is someone or something, the designated universal rescue party, and the flickering you see is them (or it) crawling down the tunnel toward you. Without knowing the details of your current situation, I simply wish you all the best. Keep moving forward. Eventually, you'll reach the end of the tunnel, and then, if you want, you can stand up, dust yourself off, and crawl back down the tunnel to find whatever gave you such a hard time and kick the crap out of it.

Best wishes and random love.

Last edited:

View attachment 2242808

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....
Outstanding set of tits

View attachment 2242808

Glad to see you back posting.

Hoping life gets better for you.

Beautiful photo

View attachment 2242808

We miss you! I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time right now but it's very nice to see you

View attachment 2242808

Welcome back, life is tough but you are right that tiny light! And the jewelry is great!

Nipple jewelry is such fun to play with and to start some play, well according to a friend😁

Learning something new about people every day...
Well like you I have been in a bit of a "slow the f down" mode with a heart valve issue but rolling back into things...I love that you are jumping back into things for yourself.

Well like you I have been in a bit of a "slow the f down" mode with a heart valve issue but rolling back into things...I love that you are jumping back into things for yourself.
I let myself grieve and feel that emotion. But I am not going to let him control my life. He caused me pain. He ripped my heart out and stomped it into the ground before walking away smiling. So yeah... having the love of your life do that with no warning hurts like fuck. But I've shed my tears and I've learnt my lesson. I cant keep hiding away and letting him win. So we try and find the positives and move on.

I let myself grieve and feel that emotion. But I am not going to let him control my life. He caused me pain. He ripped my heart out and stomped it into the ground before walking away smiling. So yeah... having the love of your life do that with no warning hurts like fuck. But I've shed my tears and I've learnt my lesson. I cant keep hiding away and letting him win. So we try and find the positives and move on.
Aww, Minx that is the worst. You are not alone in fact you make 3 of my friends who have had that happen in the last year. I fail to understand people like that man or woman. Seems at any age, one 32 and the other 47. I have become an ear, a listener, and confidant. Is ok I will take that role. One likes to share pics, she calls it her therapy. I just look and smile. I take it as a sign of recovery and confidence. I guess I have good ears and eyes, lol.

You will always have those who care for you. So you definitely don't need to let him win.
:rose:

Gots to run and shower for 'work" virtually. I typically sign on to Lit on my phone to distract myself...may have to refresh my memory of pictures and writings. I seem to remember some very steamy ones! Enjoy Minx! Welcome back again.

Gots to run and shower for 'work" virtually. I typically sign on to Lit on my phone to distract myself...may have to refresh my memory of pictures and writings. I seem to remember some very steamy ones! Enjoy Minx! Welcome back again.
could always listen to one while you are in the shower..... :devilish:

View attachment 2242808

How is it I that I have been on here for over 6 months, and this is the first time I came across you. You look amazing

Random late night thought....

Why have they not invented something that when you dont have a pulse for say 10mins is instantly wipes your computer and phone and stuff...

People can back up what they want people to see to an external hard drive.

I remember when my brother passed I had to go through all his stuff and to be honest I am a little dissappointed in him. Clean as anything.
Now If someone went through my stuff.... :oops: Lets just say my family may change how they view me... guess I wouldnt really care as I would be dead but still!

I have so thought about this issue.

Well Minxee, I'm all caught up. It's been quite a journey. I love your writing, I understand that you have so many stories in your head that putting them to "paper" is a major task. I am like that, I need a reason to get them out. To make the effort. I guess I'm not making myself clear. Let's just say I'd like to read more of your stuff, but I know you need to want to make the effort. It's definitely your call. I have enjoyed all your sexy photos, and hope to see more. I'll be checking in here regularly from now. Hope you stay well and positive.
Love fishy.

Well Minxee, I'm all caught up. It's been quite a journey. I love your writing, I understand that you have so many stories in your head that putting them to "paper" is a major task. I am like that, I need a reason to get them out. To make the effort. I guess I'm not making myself clear. Let's just say I'd like to read more of your stuff, but I know you need to want to make the effort. It's definitely your call. I have enjoyed all your sexy photos, and hope to see more. I'll be checking in here regularly from now. Hope you stay well and positive.
Love fishy.
I am sure I will get around to writing. And don’t worry I have some pictures in the works. Keep people happy…. 😈

Back