Sweet Minxee

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! And coincidentally.... HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!!
What do we think of the new addition?

View attachment 2242808

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....
Welcome back

I am sure I will get around to writing. And don’t worry I have some pictures in the works. Keep people happy…. 😈
Thank you. It will certainly make me happy and I hope it will make you feel happy too. Any time you need a hug I'd be delighted to have your boobs pressed against my chest. Speaking of your boobs, I decided to compare your photos pre and post the new jewellery. I really couldn't decide which I preferred. They are both absolutely splendid. I suspect, however that the piercing reflects your nature, an indication to a future potential lover of your identity and needs. I do hope it was exquisitely panful having it done. :devil:

Thank you. It will certainly make me happy and I hope it will make you feel happy too. Any time you need a hug I'd be delighted to have your boobs pressed against my chest. Speaking of your boobs, I decided to compare your photos pre and post the new jewellery. I really couldn't decide which I preferred. They are both absolutely splendid. I suspect, however that the piercing reflects your nature, an indication to a future potential lover of your identity and needs. I do hope it was exquisitely panful having it done. :devil:
It actually hurt less than I thought it would. I also got my septum done at the same time oh and then went and got a tattoo straight up after... And yet... no pain. I have a very high pain threshold.

It actually hurt less than I thought it would. I also got my septum done at the same time oh and then went and got a tattoo straight up after... And yet... no pain. I have a very high pain threshold.
I'm not sure whether that is a good or a bad thing. On the one hand I could give you a good flogging, but if it doesn't hurt nice, I might as well just lick cream off you.

Oh floggings can hurt real nice... and ive learnt what instruments I prefer... some are a turn on... some put me in my place and sting like a punishment....
Well that's good to know. I would ask, but I would enjoy finding out for myself. Hands, paddles, floggers, riding crop, canes, perhaps not bullwhip. I prefer to avoid cutting into the flesh too much. The offer of licking still stands, perhaps after.

Well that's good to know. I would ask, but I would enjoy finding out for myself. Hands, paddles, floggers, riding crop, canes, perhaps not bullwhip. I prefer to avoid cutting into the flesh too much. The offer of licking still stands, perhaps after.
Make me as red and bruised as you like... you can find out what I like... but cutting yeah that Im not really interested in. I mean sure accidents happen but yeah... lets just say cutting and I have history.

Make me as red and bruised as you like... you can find out what I like... but cutting yeah that Im not really interested in. I mean sure accidents happen but yeah... lets just say cutting and I have history.
I do my best to avoid accidents.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! And coincidentally.... HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!!
What do we think of the new addition?

View attachment 2242808

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....
Welcome back beautiful!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!
Its fucken cold but that doesn't mean we cant have dessert!

View attachment 2245038

now please.... clean me off its cold and sticky! Oh and there is even a tiny bit of chocolate sauce mixed if you look close enough...
I looked close- I mean, really, really close. I don't see the chocolate. Maybe you could provide more evidence that there truly is chocolate in there? I mean, I don't want anyone doubting your honesty.

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2245038

now please.... clean me off its cold and sticky! Oh and there is even a tiny bit of chocolate sauce mixed if you look close enough...
Oh dear you seem to have had a spillage of some kind. What are we to do? *rubs the cold sticky mess into your boobs paying great attention to the nipple* No I can't get it off this way. Perhaps I could scrape it off with the blade of this knife?

I looked close- I mean, really, really close. I don't see the chocolate. Maybe you could provide more evidence that there truly is chocolate in there? I mean, I don't want anyone doubting your honesty.
Turns out it was another picture I was contemplating posting but didn't because this one was better.... though in theory it is there its just hidden to the side and under more cream...

Oh dear you seem to have had a spillage of some kind. What are we to do? *rubs the cold sticky mess into your boobs paying great attention to the nipple* No I can't get it off this way. Perhaps I could scrape it off with the blade of this knife?
Kinky... and here I was thinking you were going somewhere different with that.... But I trust you...

Turns out it was another picture I was contemplating posting but didn't because this one was better.... though in theory it is there its just hidden to the side and under more cream...
Well now you're just making me MORE hungry. Famished!

I should probably keep looking, just in case it is there!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2245038

HOT DAMN!!!! Nicely done. Sorry it's so cold. It would have melted off already if you were here. Today's high will be 112*. If you were here, it would be even hotter from your sexy ideas. MMMMmmmmm

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!

View attachment 2245038

I think that would be a blast licking all that cream off of you... would build up my appetite to eat a little something more.

Back