Sweet Minxee

Whatever your style is, I sure like it. haha.
Its called "oh fuck its Tuesday and I need to post something and I have nothing prepared ahhhhhhhh fuck it im gonna have dessert *insert lightbulb*"

That is the style with most my pictures. I REALLY need someone to be my dedicated photographer. The one I had was in my previous state *sigh* I miss him... he did good work...

Its called "oh fuck its Tuesday and I need to post something and I have nothing prepared ahhhhhhhh fuck it im gonna have dessert *insert lightbulb*"

That is the style with most my pictures. I REALLY need someone to be my dedicated photographer. The one I had was in my previous state *sigh* I miss him... he did good work...
I'd totally apply for that position but I'm sure Minxee is on the other side of the world from me. All good.

I'm confused, I've never heard of the concept of being "teased enough." What does that mean?
If I keep giving you what you want then you wont learn patience and to enjoy the anticipation of not knowing when or what I will post next...

I can tell you that I will be out tomorrow/tomorrow night (yup thats gonna be fun "hey mum im going out and not coming home - I know its a school night but its holidays?!?"

She will be fine so long as I have the car back to her with fuel in time for her to take my nephew to his appointment. I just like to mess with it all since I am back living at home.... For the record I left home at 15. And I have siblings still here the youngest being 16. I am classed as the "responsible and good role model" of the family when it comes to my siblings - because you dont want to end up like *insert one of many siblings names here*

So yeah Im having fun with the mental part of it... Like having to have that conversation of "I know there will be a spare room in the house soon that I can move into BUT I think I like it in the garage as its a bit more private...." *pauses* "Mum its one thing to know your daughter is having sex... its a completely different thing to have to listen to it!" And thus my argument to stay in the shed won.

And welcome to the late night ramblings of my life. I had to be up early (lol 8am) and I am fucken wrecked.

Oh but as I was saying... going out... meeting people... maybe someone would be so kind as to be my new photographer. UNLESS someone from lit would like to volunteer in which case the job is all theirs. I dont pay cash but I am sure we can cum to some sort of agreement....

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! And coincidentally.... HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!!
What do we think of the new addition?

View attachment 2242808

Long story short.... Life is a BITCH! I've had ups I've had downs. And I have had some super super super lows where you can only see the tiniest part of light at the end of the tunnel.... that you crawl towards in hope that when you get there it will be better. I am currently in that tunnel....
Soooo luscious.......I'm crawling in the other end...following the light shining on your silver pierced nipples.......

If I keep giving you what you want then you wont learn patience and to enjoy the anticipation of not knowing when or what I will post next...

I can tell you that I will be out tomorrow/tomorrow night (yup thats gonna be fun "hey mum im going out and not coming home - I know its a school night but its holidays?!?"

She will be fine so long as I have the car back to her with fuel in time for her to take my nephew to his appointment. I just like to mess with it all since I am back living at home.... For the record I left home at 15. And I have siblings still here the youngest being 16. I am classed as the "responsible and good role model" of the family when it comes to my siblings - because you dont want to end up like *insert one of many siblings names here*

So yeah Im having fun with the mental part of it... Like having to have that conversation of "I know there will be a spare room in the house soon that I can move into BUT I think I like it in the garage as its a bit more private...." *pauses* "Mum its one thing to know your daughter is having sex... its a completely different thing to have to listen to it!" And thus my argument to stay in the shed won.

And welcome to the late night ramblings of my life. I had to be up early (lol 8am) and I am fucken wrecked.

Oh but as I was saying... going out... meeting people... maybe someone would be so kind as to be my new photographer. UNLESS someone from lit would like to volunteer in which case the job is all theirs. I dont pay cash but I am sure we can cum to some sort of agreement....
Sounds like you have a lot going on, inherit that! I'm here for the same reason, it's an excellent temporary escape.

Now, about that position you are hiring for...is there an application? Interview? There are many, many positions that I'm interested in, most of them are very fulfilling.

Minxee sure wouldn't be able to sleep inside the garages here. It's well over 95* in them during the day. Much hotter after a car has come inside them. Today's high will be 112*.

Sure would be fun to be her photographer for the day. Not gonna like. I sure like her style tho.

*dusts cameras off and checks out plane tickets*

Minxee sure wouldn't be able to sleep inside the garages here. It's well over 95* in them during the day. Much hotter after a car has come inside them. Today's high will be 112*.

Sure would be fun to be her photographer for the day. Not gonna like. I sure like her style tho.
I LOVE the heat! Bring it on! It means less clothes... and my skin glows and glistens so delightfully in the light....

its the FUCKEN COLD I HATE!!!
Sounds like you have a lot going on, inherit that! I'm here for the same reason, it's an excellent temporary escape.

Now, about that position you are hiring for...is there an application? Interview? There are many, many positions that I'm interested in, most of them are very fulfilling.
I am going to have to start actually thinking about this now....

Amusingly I have a sleep study being done tonight so I do need to go to bed soon so that I get an "appropriate amount of time for data".... Im kinda hoping for some super erotic dreams just to see if it registers and have them scratching their heads going "ummm we have never seen this before... what does it mean?!?"

It means im fucken horny and havent been touched in weeks - fuck maybe we have rolled into month now! I am NOT USE TO THIS DROUGHT! Ive had regular contact for the last year and for it to be suddenly gone is sending me insane.

Heaven help the poor guy who gets to fuck me first... or should I say I pounce on first....

if this keeps up im going to get a warning for humping the furniture!

I LOVE the heat! Bring it on! It means less clothes... and my skin glows and glistens so delightfully in the light....

Amusingly I have a sleep study being done tonight so I do need to go to bed soon so that I get an "appropriate amount of time for data".... Im kinda hoping for some super erotic dreams just to see if it registers and have them scratching their heads going "ummm we have never seen this before... what does it mean?!?"

It means im fucken horny and havent been touched in weeks - fuck maybe we have rolled into month now! I am NOT USE TO THIS DROUGHT! Ive had regular contact for the last year and for it to be suddenly gone is sending me insane.

Heaven help the poor guy who gets to fuck me first... or should I say I pounce on first....

Sounds like you have lots of positions that need to be filled!

I love the heat as well. The cold just hurts my body. Can only put on so many clothes and still be normal. I hate hate hate the cold. No thank you.

Sounds like you have lots of positions that need to be filled!
What can I say... I like to keep busy...

dammit this is not helping me get to bed! I swear to god someone needs to physically live close enough to caveman carry me to bed! (that would never happen as I would be petrified of hurting them with my weight)

I love the heat as well. The cold just hurts my body. Can only put on so many clothes and still be normal. I hate hate hate the cold. No thank you.
Yeah.... try destroying ligaments in your ankle and being stuck in a moonboot with it trying to heal in this weather. God it hurts.
That and all my back and hip issues but im SO use to that

I said enough is enough after 16 yrs of hip issues. 2 yrs ago, I got my hip replaced. Now when it gets cold... I can hardly walk from the pain. I'm good w/ Summer and it being 116* or more.

pfft ive already worked out HOW you can do it from other states/countries.... But I will keep that for another night because I have 10mins till bed and I have like a combination of 50emails (not all lit I have real life adult shit I ignored today) to get through!
Hmm, that could prove interesting...... 😎

dammit this is not helping me get to bed! I swear to god someone needs to physically live close enough to caveman carry me to bed! (that would never happen as I would be petrified of hurting them with my weight)
I dunno, I'm pretty strong and I have a history of very good performance reviews.

No need to sleep, obviously there is work to be done.

Your the perfect size in my opinion.

Kinky... and here I was thinking you were going somewhere different with that.... But I trust you...
Kinky? Me. Well maybe just a little. I do like to keep you guessing. Best stay very still this is going to be a delicate operation.

HoLehHT.gif
At your cervix .... erm service.

What do you mean "you don't pay cash" Don't you know I'd do it for free.

I'm not sure if I should like this post or be sympathetic. If you want an erotic dream, just think of what the point of my sharp knife is doing to your hard nipples.

YOu sound in need of My services, photography and other. We can cum to a certain arrangement.....

Back