Sweet Minxee

We should try to make that happen then
We will chat about it… see what we can arrange…

Erm .... Let me think, .... erm NO, No objections In fact quite the opposite. :D

I was thinking about your problem of finding a photographer/artistic director. I wonder perhaps you might skype with someone you trusted, they could tell you what to wear and how to pose, and take screen shots and forward them to you by e-mail and you could decide which ones to post. Do you happen to know anyone who would agree to that idea?

You could, maybe do a group skype call and have many photographers at once. :devil:
And I had considered that to be honest… but wasn’t sure about it. I know some people don’t play well with others or it may end up with the whole “you need to have all your clothes off…”. We need some level of professionalism when it comes to this.

And I had considered that to be honest… but wasn’t sure about it. I know some people don’t play well with others or it may end up with the whole “you need to have all your clothes off…”. We need some level of professionalism when it comes to this.
You are right, of course. I do have a professional certificate.
Well more like a twenty-five yards swimming certificate, but my heart is in the right place. :heart:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! :devilish: ❤️‍🔥 :devilish:

While the day is still starting for some of you its ending for me.... and while I would like to say that I am living life up having lots of erotic fun unfortunately that is not the case for tonight (tomorrow though is a TOTALLY different story!)

So as I sit here in pain because I am a stubborn bitch and told my mother that "its okay I can go pick up the tv unit from facebook marketplace by myself because its easier than asking a sister for help"... it has come to bite me in the ass because I have done SOMETHING to my lower back. So as I sit here massaging my own back and ass I cant help but think... hmmm should I spoil them with something from the secret Minx vault.... the ones where my photographer friend helped me out with.

So let this be a wonderful way to bring on the weekend!!!
wow Honey! you are so hot.
sorry to hear about your sore back. rest up and hope you get better soon x

We will chat about it… see what we can arrange…

Always ask to see their portfolio before agreeing to any sort of photo work (even amature picture swapping). It's a good starting point and an almost instant way to screen potential photographers. (If they have any of the social media photo sites/services, that is a good way to safely and quickly review a portfolio as well.)

Always ask to see their portfolio before agreeing to any sort of photo work (even amature picture swapping). It's a good starting point and an almost instant way to screen potential photographers. (If they have any of the social media photo sites/services, that is a good way to safely and quickly review a portfolio as well.)
I will keep that in mind! Thank you

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

Been a while since I posted something and I’m sorry. I had a lot going on (some of you know).

I’ve just moved house and I’m in a completely new state so it’s going to take me a little while to get settled but I may have a couple of pictures saved in the secret hidden Minx archives!

View attachment 2161790
As a relative new comer to this thread, and having only had the chance so far to drop in randomly amongst its many delights, I have to say, there is so much to like about this pic - not least the pigtails. I LOVE pigtails. Then there’s the lips, toy, glasses, curves, ribbons, panties, feet… I might be returning to this one a few more times yet.
Looking forward to setting aside the time to make my way through this archive more thoroughly.

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY!!! (Because it literally just ticked over to 12:03am)
Sorry this is a little late for all the Aussies as Tuesday is almost over. I have had a very eventful evening and was able to meet up with a fellow Lit person for dinner and drinks…
They even got to help me pick out something for tonight so they got a sneak peak at some upcoming content!

It’s been a very long day and I am exhausted and I apologise for not being around much of late (yes I can see my mail piling up and I feel bad for not answering it). Just know that I’m not ignoring anyone - it’s just that my real life is pure chaos right now.

Anyway enough of my rambling…. I know you all just want to see the boobies!

IMG_3333.jpeg

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY!!! (Because it literally just ticked over to 12:03am)
Sorry this is a little late for all the Aussies as Tuesday is almost over. I have had a very eventful evening and was able to meet up with a fellow Lit person for dinner and drinks…
They even got to help me pick out something for tonight so they got a sneak peak at some upcoming content!

It’s been a very long day and I am exhausted and I apologise for not being around much of late (yes I can see my mail piling up and I feel bad for not answering it). Just know that I’m not ignoring anyone - it’s just that my real life is pure chaos right now.

Hot titties AND hot leathers! very sexy indeed x

View attachment 2247359
Lucky guy. Nice cleavage, Minxee. Enjoy your day.

View attachment 2247359

What a wonderful sight for a Tuesday afternoon 😍😍. Nice to hear you're having some fun over there 😘

Great shot - and don't worry about us, or things piling up, in the aftermath of significant life events, we all need to remember to give ourselves time. Time to just sit, absorb, and be ourselves.

View attachment 2247359
Looks wonderful

View attachment 2247359
Very beautiful ... love the look =)

View attachment 2247359
Those black straps have inspired me today - and, of course, what they're holding up.

Took a couple of my own pics tonight with an appearance by a leather belt.

Well it’s Tuesday so you know what that means….

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

Sorry about the sizing - I’m posting from my phone tonight as I’m snuggled down in bed with milk and a book. So to say sorry you get to see ass as well as boobs!
This was taken Saturday night so very recent….

IMG_3450.jpeg

IMG_3451.jpeg

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

Sorry about the sizing - I’m posting from my phone tonight as I’m snuggled down in bed with milk and a book. So to say sorry you get to see ass as well as boobs!

View attachment 2249461

View attachment 2249462
Better Saturday night than I had x

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

View attachment 2249461

View attachment 2249462
A little untidy at the back. I think someone's hands may have been a little excited. I know mine would have been.

Back