Sweet Minxee

As spectacular and as desirable as ever Minxee. Truly a blessing to see your glorious breasts... and double the pleasure, double the fun as well.
šŸ˜ā¤ļøšŸ˜˜
Fuck you guys are quickā€¦. Have you just been hanging out waiting knowing that it would have to come soon (or should that be cum soon?)

Either way it is WAY past my sleepy timeā€¦ I have one hell of a busy week ahead. If anyone sees my motivation and energy please send it back to meā€¦
Hmmmā€¦. Maybe I should stop going out on ā€œadventuresā€ and get more sleep insteadā€¦.

I tell youā€¦ something (*cough*someone*cough*) bit meā€¦ and we all know that I wouldnā€™t have done anything to deserve such a thingā€¦ just apparently I taste goodā€¦

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

Fuck you guys are quickā€¦. Have you just been hanging out waiting knowing that it would have to come soon (or should that be cum soon?)

Either way it is WAY past my sleepy timeā€¦ I have one hell of a busy week ahead. If anyone sees my motivation and energy please send it back to meā€¦
Hmmmā€¦. Maybe I should stop going out on ā€œadventuresā€ and get more sleep insteadā€¦.

I tell youā€¦ something (*cough*someone*cough*) bit meā€¦ and we all know that I wouldnā€™t have done anything to deserve such a thingā€¦ just apparently I taste goodā€¦

View attachment 2251516

View attachment 2251517
Wasnā€™t meā€¦ā€¦ I live too far away. I have an alibiā€¦..šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2251516

View attachment 2251517
In photo #2, is that a wet mark in the fabric at the bottom of the photo? A stain? A curiously positioned shadow?

In photo #2, is that a wet mark in the fabric at the bottom of the photo? A stain? A curiously positioned shadow?
*goes and checks the bigger version that couldnā€™t be posted because ā€œfiles too bigā€*

That would beā€¦ a shadow!

Maybeā€¦.. and now itā€™s 1am! Iā€™m going the fuck to sleep!
Would be better with a cuddle buddy to keep me warm but Iā€™ll surviveā€¦
ā€œKeep me warmā€. The cruelest taunt of all. Here we sit at over 40 C with our hottest month yet to come and you throw winter at us.

Guess what day it is!?!?!?

At long last itā€™s TUESDAY WEDNESDAY

And as per usual I got sidetracked and didnā€™t get home until way too late so it means late postage! Sorry Aussies!!!! One day I will get my shit together!!!!!!

Now while some of you might think that I should get a spanking for this - letā€™s let my ass heal from the last one firstā€¦.
So instead I will make it up to you all byā€¦. (No itā€™s not a blow job - most of you live too far away for that!) 2 pictures instead of 1! I mean really who doesnā€™t like an extra boob pic?

View attachment 2251510

View attachment 2251512
Big beautiful breasts. Lovely

And as per usual I got sidetracked and didnā€™t get home until way too late so it means late postage! Sorry Aussies!!!! One day I will get my shit together!!!!!!

Now while some of you might think that I should get a spanking for this - letā€™s let my ass heal from the last one firstā€¦.
So instead I will make it up to you all byā€¦. (No itā€™s not a blow job - most of you live too far away for that!) 2 pictures instead of 1! I mean really who doesnā€™t like an extra boob pic?

View attachment 2251510

View attachment 2251512
I agree. Can't have too many boobs, especially when they are as beautiful as yours.

My cock may be long, but even I would not boast 10,000 miles long.

View attachment 2251516

View attachment 2251517
I always knew you would taste sweet.

I might know a way to warm you up a little. :D
It was fucken freezing this morning!!!! Stupid me removed the big blanket from my bed thinking that it was warming upā€¦ but it was a lie! Itā€™s not warming up and I froze to the point where I gave up on trying to sleep!

It was fucken freezing this morning!!!! Stupid me removed the big blanket from my bed thinking that it was warming upā€¦ but it was a lie! Itā€™s not warming up and I froze to the point where I gave up on trying to sleep!
Sorry I wasn't there to keep you warm.

View attachment 2251510

View attachment 2251512
Those piercings, so fun to play with....may I?

Those piercings, so fun to play with....may I?
I actually had someone play with them recently and I think that the piercings actually make it much more easier for them to grip onto them. Iā€™m actually surprised they arenā€™t bruised. With normal nipples your fingers slip offā€¦ but with the piercings they slip but hit the bar so then you got something to grip ontoā€¦.

And yes you mayā€¦

I actually had someone play with them recently and I think that the piercings actually make it much more easier for them to grip onto them. Iā€™m actually surprised they arenā€™t bruised. With normal nipples your fingers slip offā€¦ but with the piercings they slip but hit the bar so then you got something to grip ontoā€¦.

And yes you mayā€¦
Yes and easier to bind or tie the nipples with cord as it prevents it from slipping off.

And yes you mayā€¦
Ummm hoop style clamps make play with bars so fun...

Back