Sweet Minxee

Well it’s Tuesday so you know what that means….

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

Sorry about the sizing - I’m posting from my phone tonight as I’m snuggled down in bed with milk and a book. So to say sorry you get to see ass as well as boobs!
This was taken Saturday night so very recent….

View attachment 2249461

View attachment 2249462
Oh my!!!! i love these pics. Your beautiful breasts all tied up in a nice package. Whoever got to do this to you is very lucky.

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

Sorry about the sizing - I’m posting from my phone tonight as I’m snuggled down in bed with milk and a book. So to say sorry you get to see ass as well as boobs!

View attachment 2249461

View attachment 2249462
Mmmmmm....very hot....would love to know what he/she/they did to you after binding your luscious tits and arms.......

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

View attachment 2249461

View attachment 2249462
Absolutely love the rope work!!!!!

How does suspension make you feel?
It was my first time so I was really nervous… and self conscious as I weigh a lot… and with my ankle injury I have 0 balance. But once I was actually suspended…. I loved it. I am now having to practice keeping my balance in addition to everything else I’m working on.

It was my first time so I was really nervous… and self conscious as I weigh a lot… and with my ankle injury I have 0 balance. But once I was actually suspended…. I loved it. I am now having to practice keeping my balance in addition to everything else I’m working on.
There must be quite a tight sensation of the ropes taking the weight or does that pass and you forget that and feel like you are floating.

There must be quite a tight sensation of the ropes taking the weight or does that pass and you forget that and feel like you are floating.
Well even before that happens I kinda go into a tranquil state of bliss…
They were concerned that they thought I was going to pass out but I was just in my zone…
It’s like everything else disappears and I just feel like I’m floating…

Some people take drugs to get high… I just need to get bound or dominated in the right way…

They were concerned that they thought I was going to pass out but I was just in my zone…

Some people take drugs to get high… I just need to get bound or dominated in the right way…
Thank you that quite enlightening. I suspected as much. So called sub-space.

HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!!!!

Love your superb boobs and hot bum!

I could definitely own your horny slutty ass. And control every aspect of your life. What you eat what you wear who you talk to and where you go.
i would get you high af before forcing you to give yourself over to me. Submit completely to my will. Do as youre told and obey like a good bitch

Guess what day it is!?!?!?

At long last it’s TUESDAY WEDNESDAY

And as per usual I got sidetracked and didn’t get home until way too late so it means late postage! Sorry Aussies!!!! One day I will get my shit together!!!!!!

Now while some of you might think that I should get a spanking for this - let’s let my ass heal from the last one first….
So instead I will make it up to you all by…. (No it’s not a blow job - most of you live too far away for that!) 2 pictures instead of 1! I mean really who doesn’t like an extra boob pic?

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_3551.jpeg

Guess what day it is!?!?!?

At long last it’s TUESDAY WEDNESDAY

And as per usual I got sidetracked and didn’t get home until way too late so it means late postage! Sorry Aussies!!!! One day I will get my shit together!!!!!!

Now while some of you might think that I should get a spanking for this - let’s let my ass heal from the last one first….
So instead I will make it up to you all by…. (No it’s not a blow job - most of you live too far away for that!) 2 pictures instead of 1! I mean really who doesn’t like an extra boob pic?

View attachment 2251510

View attachment 2251512
As spectacular and as desirable as ever Minxee. Truly a blessing to see your glorious breasts... and double the pleasure, double the fun as well.
😍❤️😘

Back