Sweet Minxee

Guess what day it is!?!?!?

At long last it’s TUESDAY WEDNESDAY

And as per usual I got sidetracked and didn’t get home until way too late so it means late postage! Sorry Aussies!!!! One day I will get my shit together!!!!!!

Now while some of you might think that I should get a spanking for this - let’s let my ass heal from the last one first….
So instead I will make it up to you all by…. (No it’s not a blow job - most of you live too far away for that!) 2 pictures instead of 1! I mean really who doesn’t like an extra boob pic?

View attachment 2251510

View attachment 2251512
hot tits as always :D

Guess what day it is!?!?!?

At long last it’s TUESDAY WEDNESDAY

And as per usual I got sidetracked and didn’t get home until way too late so it means late postage! Sorry Aussies!!!! One day I will get my shit together!!!!!!

Now while some of you might think that I should get a spanking for this - let’s let my ass heal from the last one first….
So instead I will make it up to you all by…. (No it’s not a blow job - most of you live too far away for that!) 2 pictures instead of 1! I mean really who doesn’t like an extra boob pic?

View attachment 2251510

View attachment 2251512
I love piercings, thank you 😊

I actually had someone play with them recently and I think that the piercings actually make it much more easier for them to grip onto them. I’m actually surprised they aren’t bruised. With normal nipples your fingers slip off… but with the piercings they slip but hit the bar so then you got something to grip onto….

And yes you may…

🤫🤔😍😈😈😋👌 I borrowed this from a post by Soooz.

Attachments

• IMG_0234.png
    IMG_0234.png
    234.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!
Sorry for the late post - I’ve been busy as FUCK!!! House inspection tomorrow so everything needs to be perfect!
Also I have an appointment at the hospital next Thursday at the Fracture clinic about my ankle - I didn’t even know such a thing existed! So yeah… hopefully we get some good news soon about my ankle and what it’s doing… but we are past week 8 of being stuck in the damn boot.

Now… to make up for me being late with my Tuesday picture I will have to make up for it….

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
IMG_3654.jpeg

IMG_3657.jpeg

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!
Sorry for the late post - I’ve been busy as FUCK!!! House inspection tomorrow so everything needs to be perfect!
Also I have an appointment at the hospital next Thursday at the Fracture clinic about my ankle - I didn’t even know such a thing existed! So yeah… hopefully we get some good news soon about my ankle and what it’s doing… but we are past week 8 of being stuck in the damn boot.

Now… to make up for me being late with my Tuesday picture I will have to make up for it….

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
View attachment 2254465

View attachment 2254466
Beautiful pictures

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
View attachment 2254465

View attachment 2254466

simply gorgeous... 😍😍

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
View attachment 2254465

View attachment 2254466

Stunning!!

Okay enough pictures... time for some writing...

I’m naked and pressed up against you. My nipples rubbing against your bare chest. You can feel how hard they are for you.
I would be kissing your neck softly as I press my mound up against your cock and rub against it. You can hear the change in my breathing. The soft but subtle whisper of a whimper as I nibble on your earlobe. I kiss across your mouth and gently kiss your lips. I nibble your lower lip hoping you will part them a little for me to slide my tongue inside. Letting me taste you as I deepen the kiss. My hands lightly scratch at your back and up into your hair holding you into me. I grind against you some more as I moan into your delicious mouth.

I pull away panting and gasping for breath before sliding down your body onto my knees. I look up at you as I kiss along the shaft of your cock. One of my hands comes up and takes hold of your shaft as I start to lick the tip. My other hand cups your balls and gently squeezes them. They are heavy and full of cum. Cum that I want inside me. I continue looking up into your eyes as I lick your balls before sucking them gently. I take the head of your cock in my mouth and I suck down hard on it as I slide it deep into my mouth. I start to work it in and out of my mouth, my hand pumping along with it, as I take it deeper and deeper, suck after suck. I run my tongue up and down your shaft as it slides in and out of my mouth. Occasionally I will let just a very soft scraping of teeth slide along your shaft and the tip of your cock watching for reaction as I whimper into your cock.

I’m taking your cock deep in my mouth now and I remove my hand as I try to take you into my throat. I want my lips to kiss your balls as your cock fills my throat. I blink back the stinging tears as I push it further and further in. I reach down and plunge a finger deep into my wet pussy and moan down into your cock in pleasure. I fuck my finger a few times making it nice and wet before I bring it up and begin to rub it around your asshole. My pussy is wet and throbbing for attention but I focus on you. Cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Feeling it push and stretch my throat. My whimpers and moans vibrate through. Your balls are pushing up against my wet lips. One hand massaging your balls, squeezing and sometimes gently running my nails over them. Giving them a mixture of sensations. My finger at your ass probing at the forbidden hole dipping in and out as you fuck my face.
I look up at you through wet eyelashes. My eyes pleading with you. I want you to cum. I need you to cum.

I continue to devour your cock. Suck down hard on the stroke in, as your cock fills my throat, preventing me from breathing. And then slowly sliding your cock out as my lips grips around you, taking that moment to breathe.
Breath in, go deep, suck hard, slide out, breath out, repeat.

A sudden sharp pain to the back of my head makes me gasp out around your cock as I am brought out of my thoughts and into the present. You have wrapped my hair around your hand and are using it to control me. I can hear your breathing quicken and feel your balls tighten as you begin to grunt. You are close. Hearing you and knowing you are close excited me and sends a jolt straight down to my dripping wet lips. I want to touch but I know I need to focus on you. Without warning you push your cock deep into my throat causing me to struggle in your grasp as you cum deep down into me.

I try to swallow what I can and choke having you so deep in my throat. I cough and take in deep breaths trying to breathe. My nasal passages hurt from the cum that flooded them. Once I have regained the ability to breathe I look up into your eyes as I begin to lick you clean. I start licking at your balls and make my way up your shaft. I grasp your cock in my hand and milk you if any last drops as I lovingly lick the tip of your cock before taking the whole thing into my mouth and sucking down hard. I let you slide out of me as I sit back on my heels blushing.

I feel your thumb as it strokes my cheek.
“Such a good girl”.
A shiver goes through me and my core tightens. I smile up at you.
“Now I think it’s your turn to be rewarded….”
Love this!

Have you been a naughty girl again?
Me... Naughty?!? NEVER! Ill have you know Sir I am a very very good girl.... I just have this thing where my ass is just so damn spankable... It may have felt the touch of a leather belt on it yesterday evening... nothing too crazy as the walls in hotels have ears but enough that I felt it! And then this person happens to like symmetry so it had to get evened up on the other cheek...

Me... Naughty?!? NEVER! Ill have you know Sir I am a very very good girl.... I just have this thing where my ass is just so damn spankable... It may have felt the touch of a leather belt on it yesterday evening... nothing too crazy as the walls in hotels have ears but enough that I felt it! And then this person happens to like symmetry so it had to get evened up on the other cheek...
I'm a great believer in equality

spank spank kiss kiss

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
View attachment 2254465

View attachment 2254466
Hospital appointment Thursday, you say…?

Hospital appointment Thursday, you say…?
Yup but I got to travel a bit because my local one does not have a fracture clinic even though it’s had recent work done to it… so I’m being sent to one that is half way between my house and the city…. And even then I have been warned that I may be there all day and that everyone is told to get there at the same time.

In other news guess who car broke today… again…
SO I have had an absolute terrible day where I’ve been stressed to the max. I’m physically and mentally hurting and exhausted. My ankle (whole foot really) felt like it is burning and numb and has this dull constant ache with the feeling of pins and needles being stabbed into it all over. I can’t even feel some of my toes properly - they feel totally numb. It’s also very swollen…. Safe to say that I overdid it today!

So many pain meds have been taken and I’m sure I’ll pass out soon. Apologies but picture will need to wait…

Yup but I got to travel a bit because my local one does not have a fracture clinic even though it’s had recent work done to it… so I’m being sent to one that is half way between my house and the city…. And even then I have been warned that I may be there all day and that everyone is told to get there at the same time.

In other news guess who car broke today… again…
SO I have had an absolute terrible day where I’ve been stressed to the max. I’m physically and mentally hurting and exhausted. My ankle (whole foot really) felt like it is burning and numb and has this dull constant ache with the feeling of pins and needles being stabbed into it all over. I can’t even feel some of my toes properly - they feel totally numb. It’s also very swollen…. Safe to say that I overdid it today!

So many pain meds have been taken and I’m sure I’ll pass out soon. Apologies but picture will need to wait…
Fuck. Hope they sort you out soon. :eek: :kiss::heart::rose:

Back