Take A Load Off Fani

The dress bullshit never even mattered to Willis and disappeared the day it was tried cuz nobody else who was a functional adult gave a shit, either. Bricked basket again.

You'll have to provide a cite about the Left "foaming at the mouth" over Cheeto's backward pants, I'm afraid. There's a legion of sartorial gaffe moments during his entire tenure and beyond where he was made fun of socially and it gets lost in the sauce.

now, I do remember Cheeto talking lots of shit about people's looks numerous times, especially women, even in his own party, so...what goes around comes around. That's "karmic retribution" for you. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, as someone on "the left", I can barely remember the episode involving the corrupt orange emperor wearing pants backwards (definitely no mouth foaming), so I did a quick refresh:

https://www.thelist.com/429850/donald-trumps-viral-backwards-pants-finally-explained/

That ^ is a fun read.

👍

👉 Derpy 🤣

🇺🇸

‘Real Consequences’: Latest Evidence Against Fani Willis Could Get Her Disbarred, Land Her In Jail, Legal Experts Say​

KATELYNN RICHARDSONCONTRIBUTOR
February 23, 20242:00 PM ET

Special prosecutor Nathan Wade’s cell phone data suggests he and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have lied on the witness stand, opening them up to greater consequences than disqualification from the case against former President Donald Trump, legal experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Phone records contained in a Friday court filing by Trump’s attorney appeared to contradict Wade’s testimony that he visited Willis’ condo less than 10 times, showing “a minimum of 35 occasions” where his phone was in her neighborhood for an extended time, and appears to undermine Willis’ claim that he never spent the night. If they are found to have lied under oath, Willis and Wade could face charges and potential disbarment, legal experts told the DCNF.

The data, which revealed “over 2000 voice calls and just under 12,000 text messages” between the pair in 2021, also further calls into question the timeline of their relationship, which they have insisted began in 2022, after Wade’s contract started.

Atlanta-based defense attorney Andrew Fleischman told the DCNF that the “cell phone location data is powerful circumstantial evidence of a close personal relationship before 2022, as are the sheer number of texts and phone calls exchanged.”

Latest here:https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/23/...illis-could-disbarred-jail-legal-experts-say/
There’s now an investigation into if those phone records were obtained legally. Trump’s attorney could be disbarred if he stole them.

Ref: Atlantic Journal-Constitution, Feb 23, 2024. By Rosie Manins, David Wickert and Bill Rankin

Some background on cellphone and data accuracy. The short version: The data is not conclusive evidence the two spent time together.

The article states:

“Opinions are divided on the accuracy and reliability of cellphone tracking technology like that used by attorneys for Donald Trump to try to prove that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and special prosecutor Nathan Wade are lying about the extent of their romantic relationship.

“Some criminal law and technology experts say data from cellphone towers is reasonably precise and commonly accepted by courts to show a person’s movements, while others warn it paints a vague picture at best.

“Trump’s attorneys revealed in a court filing Friday that Wade’s cellphone data appears to show he made at least 35 visits to the Hapeville neighborhood where Willis was living before she hired him in November 2021 to lead Fulton County’s election interference prosecution. Both Wade and Willis testified last week that their friendship didn’t develop into a romantic relationship until early 2022, and that Wade rarely visited Willis’ Hapeville apartment and never spent the night.

“Former federal prosecutor John Ghose, who has expertise in cybersecurity, technology and privacy, said the data purporting to show Wade was in the vicinity of Willis’ home from late in the evening until early morning is “incredibly damning evidence,” even though it can’t prove that he was with her.

“Defense says cellphone data raises questions about start of Willis-Wade relationship

“If I were a prosecutor trying to prove that they perjured themselves in court and they made a false statement, this alone would probably be sufficient to obtain a conviction,” Ghose told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “And I think a jury would agree. It’s very strong circumstantial evidence.”

“Paul Steffes, a Georgia Tech professor of electrical and computer engineering who has testified about cellphone location data in court cases, said the evidence does not prove that Wade stayed in one place. At best, the data appears to show Wade, who could have been driving around, was within a 9-square-mile area that included Willis’ condo, he said.

“This sounds to me like these folks are not experienced and they don’t understand the limits of either the data or the tool they’re using,” Steffes said of Trump’s team.

When Wade was on the witness stand this was a part of the questioning:

“Asked why he would have visited the condo prior to November 1, 2021, Wade testified that one reason would be to discuss a document.

“The Porsche experience is there. The airport is there. Delta Air lines is headquartered there. Restaurants there,” Wade also said while on the stand, referring to other reasons he would have been in the area around the condo area. All those locations would show up in the investigator’s cellphone report - close by but no direct ties.

The investigator’s report did not specify the range of the search conducted around those towers. The proximity of the locations Wade mentioned is within Willis’ residence. As are the other locations he frequented.

All experts indicate that the proximity of the phone tower signals picked up is not proof positive that both Wade and Willis were together during those times. Some DA records show that Willis was at crime scenes when records submitted showed Wade’s phone also pinging off those towers.

Karthikeyan Sundaresan, another professor of electrical and computer engineering at Georgia Tech, echoed Steffes’ concerns. He said a phone may “ping” certain towers you’re studying, but it may also ping other nearby towers.

If you’re not examining all of the towers, it can be difficult to locate the phone,” he said. Sundaresan reviewed the affidavit and called it “speculation.”

“You can speculate, but it’s not super accurate,” he said.

It appears there is heat detected but no smoking gun, such as a PI with photographic pictures of the two in bed together.

The apologists are crawling from beneath the floor trim, like cockroaches. :)

The evidence pointing to a conflict of interest is almost overwhelming. This is NOT a criminal trial re. Fani, it's a hearing. There is no way the trial can proceed with her at the helm under any pretense of justice.

The Left wants no pretense of justice. They want Trump destroyed. They do not care how and care less about the implications going forward of such a public persecution.

The Left wants no pretense of justice. They want Trump destroyed. They do not care how and care less about the implications going forward of such a public persecution.
If you believe that a person attempted to overthrow a fair election, the type of justice you would pursue likely doesn't look the same to someone who doesn't, in regards to a man seeking the Presidency.

If you believe that a person attempted to overthrow a fair election, the type of justice you would pursue likely doesn't look the same to someone who doesn't, in regards to a man seeking the Presidency.
If that were true then trying to rely on some novel legal theory wouldn't be necessary. And these latest revelations are exposing who the real criminals are.

The apologists are crawling from beneath the floor trim, like cockroaches. :)

The evidence pointing to a conflict of interest is almost overwhelming. This is NOT a criminal trial re. Fani, it's a hearing. There is no way the trial can proceed with her at the helm under any pretense of justice.
Let’s see that process applied to clarence and ginni, after all she was a part of the conspiracy and now he’s going to be ruling on immunity.

If that were true then trying to rely on some novel legal theory wouldn't be necessary. And these latest revelations are exposing who the real criminals are.
The case doesn't depend on Fani's extramarital activities. If she is recused, another prosecutor will prosecute the case.

The right seems to not like to rely on legal theory either.... Else the "election stolen" theory would've died long ago.

The case doesn't depend on Fani's extramarital activities. If she is recused, another prosecutor will prosecute the case.

The right seems to not like to rely on legal theory either.... Else the "election stolen" theory would've died long ago.
I would expect no less.

Her attitude in the courtroom was terrible. Imagine what she's like in the street!

You can take the woman out of the hood...

I would expect that from a judge who donated to her campaign, but she lied to the court. Would you get away with that? Just askin'.

It's not whether I could or would, it's whether the judge believes her offenses rise to the level that Willis should be recused or not. As I said, I'm thinking that the judge was going to play dumb and say her actions were outrageous but they weren't bad enough to recuse her and her office.

It's now Saturday, nearly a week after the hearing, and we still don't have a ruling. Why? The issue isn't complex, the evidence clear and convincing, and the judge is sitting in his chambers doing nothing. This leads me to believe he was going to let Willis off the hook but now he can't because optics and public opinion say otherwise and he's wishing he'd recused himself early on.

Speaking of which, a recusal on his part might be his way of getting out from that tight spot he's found himself in. Of course it would show him to be a lying cheating coward but that's rather obvious at this point anyway.

Her attitude in the courtroom was terrible. Imagine what she's like in the street!

You can take the woman out of the hood...

Her demeanor is typical of someone who has been caught running a scam and is trying like hell to avoid the consequences. Which is in itself an attempt at another scam.

It's not whether I could or would, it's whether the judge believes her offenses rise to the level that Willis should be recused or not. As I said, I'm thinking that the judge was going to play dumb and say her actions were outrageous but they weren't bad enough to recuse her and her office.

It's now Saturday, nearly a week after the hearing, and we still don't have a ruling. Why? The issue isn't complex, the evidence clear and convincing, and the judge is sitting in his chambers doing nothing. This leads me to believe he was going to let Willis off the hook but now he can't because optics and public opinion say otherwise and he's wishing he'd recused himself early on.

Speaking of which, a recusal on his part might be his way of getting out from that tight spot he's found himself in. Of course it would show him to be a lying cheating coward but that's rather obvious at this point anyway.
It doesn't look like it's over yet the judge has scheduled a hearing on Monday the 26th.

It seems clear to me that both have committed perjury. It would seem to me that would be hard for a judge to excuse.

Perhaps, then, we should rely on a novel theory as a matter of recourse. Let loose the hounds!

Let's start with the opinion that President Trump would have the immunity to carry out a Seal Team Six strike and test Donald Trump's lawyer's view that a President has that power. Too much?

Want to test out the idea that a rich man, say a Russian General/personal chef, can fly around in his private jet, and it's okay to put a bomb in his aircraft after he insults you; or someone in the USA? Can a President get away with that? Too much?

How about testing the idea that Trump mentally declassified Top Secret documents by making them all available to the world press associations since they are already declassified? Too much?

How about testing the novel theory that a rich, famous man can grope, slander, and force himself on women because, as a famous person, he has that novel, right? Too much? [Sorry, we actually did that one - $85m as a result.]

Do those revelations really expose who the real criminals are?

Perhaps, then, we should rely on a novel theory as a matter of recourse. Let loose the hounds!

Let's start with the opinion that President Trump would have the immunity to carry out a Seal Team Six strike and test Donald Trump's lawyer's view that a President has that power. Too much?
Why start with a line of stupid crap invented by a dipsy far-left appeals jurist who has no business sitting on an appeal court?

Why start with a line of stupid crap invented by a dipsy far-left appeals jurist who has no business sitting on an appeal court?
Chobham said:

Because Chobham opened the door to novel theories - I added a few. What's your problem? Answer the questions. Too much?

Chobham said:

Because Chobham opened the door to novel theories - I added a few. What's your problem? Answer the questions. Too much?
How far back do you want to go?

Wasn't Obama the first president to order a fatal drone attack against a US citizen without due process?

No president is obligated to inform ANYONE that they have declassified any document. For example in the late 1960's early 70's Henry Kissinger, under orders from president Nixon, gave away the basic details of the US "Fail Safe" protocols for nuclear weapons. This was done because of the fear that the Soviet leadership did not have sufficient control over the use of their weapons. No paperwork or approval by anyone required.

Back