Take A Load Off Fani

Cell phone data is not reliable. They're going to have a difficult time proving anything
It's used successfully by the FBI and police organizations all over the country to track criminal activity, test credibility, and gain convictions. Don't kid yourself.

just like Trump taking part in an insurrection without weapons
210217143929-04-doj-weapons-capitol-riots-foy.jpg

01d90000-0aff-0242-fe79-08d9fd2ac553_w1200_r1.jpg

1708886725615.jpeg

You tried.

😑

It's used successfully by the FBI and police organizations all over the country to track criminal activity, test credibility, and gain convictions. Don't kid yourself.
Please provide a case (or a few) where cell phone data was used to obtain a conviction.

I'll wait

You obviously can’t differentiate between a civil disturbance and a full blown insurrection.
Were the gallows and shit smearing not enough as the insurrectionists HUNTED Pelosi?

If you spent as much time defending Americans as you do traitors, you'd be much less of a piece of shit oxygen thief.

Were the gallows and shit smearing not enough as the insurrectionists HUNTED Pelosi?

If you spent as much time defending Americans as you do traitors, you'd be much less of a piece of shit oxygen thief.
An individual act does not constitute an insurrection. Too bad you’re not as outraged by the ANTIFA/ BLM riots, we call that selective pout-rage and hypocrisy on steroids for which the demon-crats are the gold standard.

Please provide a case (or a few) where cell phone data was used to obtain a conviction.

I'll wait
Certainly! Cellular data and geolocation have played crucial roles in various criminal cases, aiding investigations and sometimes leading to convictions. Here are a few notable examples:
  1. United States v. Carpenter:
  2. Homicide Case Using Cell Site Location Data:
  3. Envista Forensics Case:
In summary, cellular data and geolocation have become powerful tools in criminal investigations, but their use must be carefully scrutinized to protect privacy rights and ensure accuracy.

Learn more​

1koffskyfelsen.com2sites.psu.edu3envistaforensics.com4michaelharwinlaw.com+2 more

Anything else, dipshit?

An individual act does not constitute an insurrection. Too bad you’re not as outraged by the ANTIFA/ BLM riots, we call that selective pout-rage and hypocrisy on steroids for which the demon-crats are the gold standard.
Luk is too dumb for words.

Certainly! Cellular data and geolocation have played crucial roles in various criminal cases, aiding investigations and sometimes leading to convictions. Here are a few notable examples:
  1. United States v. Carpenter:
  2. Homicide Case Using Cell Site Location Data:
  3. Envista Forensics Case:
In summary, cellular data and geolocation have become powerful tools in criminal investigations, but their use must be carefully scrutinized to protect privacy rights and ensure accuracy.

Learn more​

1koffskyfelsen.com2sites.psu.edu3envistaforensics.com4michaelharwinlaw.com+2 more

Anything else, dipshit?
So none of those actually used cell phone data to convict someone.

But hey, one case used cell phone data to prove a person's innocence.

Got it.

So none of those actually used cell phone data to convict someone.

But hey, one case used cell phone data to prove a person's innocence.

Got it.
You don't read for comprehension. That is your problem. Oh, and to your second idiotic point. If it could be used to find innocence it could be used as well to find guilt. Read the links ion detail and admit you were wrong.

An individual act does not constitute an insurrection.
How about several "individual acts" deployed in the same place/time by many like-minded people?
Too bad you’re not as outraged by the ANTIFA/ BLM riots,
I was just as outraged but for very different reasons. You're too dumb to make that distinction.
we call that selective pout-rage and hypocrisy on steroids for which the demon-crats are the gold standard.
The irony of this post is palpable.

You don't read for comprehension. That is your problem. Oh, and to your second idiotic point. If it could be used to find innocence it could be used as well to find guilt. Read the links ion detail and admit you were wrong.
None of what you provided resulted in a conviction.

Saying that someone is approximately in a location 100 miles away at the time of the crime is not the same thing as saying that a person was specifically inside a building at the time of a crime. That would be the difference.

Come on now, that's not the same as "ordering a drone strike on a US citizen."
You are correct. I provided the context to answer a person's quizzical 'WHAT?' comment to a clown bashing Obama for killing an American citizen. The clown's comment was totally out of context and purely vitriolic to stir up the usual hornet's nest here, just as you noted.

That sixteen-year-old was NOT the intended target. No one knew he was there - an unfortunate casualty of war - even if his father was a terrorist who also died in another strike some two weeks before.

Too bad you’re not as outraged by the ANTIFA/ BLM riots,
You're never outraged at massacres of children by children in mass casualty school shootings that happen monthly but BLM riots from years ago still weigh heavy on your feeble mind.

I didn't suggest anything to say otherwise. My response was balanced, giving the pros and cons of the merit of the investigator's use of the cellphone data. I didn't state that it was correctly or wrongly applied. The FBI incorporates such data along with many other data to prove their cases - they are not relying solely on cellphone data. Neither will the judge in determining his final decision.

Edit 2/28/24 - I learned from a former Georgia DA's statement that the private investigator who submitted the cell tower document was not certified to professionally evaluate the raw data and stated that in the submitted document. It's merit and weight are not consequential, the ex-DA said. Moreover, it corroborated Willis' and Wade's statement that they met at least ten times at her place.

Last edited:
Luk is too dumb for words.
You're already not considered the brightest bulb here but accusing me of being an alt of someone who joined this circus years after me just makes you even lazier and more ignorant.

None of what you provided resulted in a conviction.

Saying that someone is approximately in a location 100 miles away at the time of the crime is not the same thing as saying that a person was specifically inside a building at the time of a crime. That would be the difference.
"Recently in Denmark, law enforcement officials have stated that they will be reviewing more than 10,000 court verdicts because of errors in cell phone tracking data. The worry is that some of the verdicts that used this type of evidence were incorrect or unfair verdicts based on inaccurate cell phone location data. This has also been a concern that has been expressed in Connecticut and across the country."
https://www.connecticutcriminallawy...rney-blog/cell-phone-data-used-criminal-cases

So there have many cases containing verdicts where cell phone data was used to convict.

How cell phone analysis helped convict Patrick Frazee of murder

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-...lysis-helped-convict-patrick-frazee-of-murder

I didn't suggest anything to say otherwise. My response was balanced, giving the pros and cons of the merit of the investigator's use of the cellphone data. I didn't state that it was correctly or wrongly applied. The FBI incorporates such data along with many other data to prove their cases - they are not relying solely on cellphone data. Neither will the judge in determining his final decision.
It's just not accurate. And you'd have to have something to corroborate. I drive by people's houses all the time.... That doesn't mean I specifically went to their house.

And then there's the right to privacy concerns brought up, as Reichy's source brings up as well.

"Recently in Denmark, law enforcement officials have stated that they will be reviewing more than 10,000 court verdicts because of errors in cell phone tracking data. The worry is that some of the verdicts that used this type of evidence were incorrect or unfair verdicts based on inaccurate cell phone location data. This has also been a concern that has been expressed in Connecticut and across the country."
https://www.connecticutcriminallawy...rney-blog/cell-phone-data-used-criminal-cases

So there have many cases containing verdicts where cell phone data was used to convict.

How cell phone analysis helped convict Patrick Frazee of murder

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-...lysis-helped-convict-patrick-frazee-of-murder
Denmark.... Neat .... And the case you provided is being overturned.... Lol

Nobody said they rely solely on cell phone data.

You're never outraged at massacres of children by children in mass casualty school shootings that happen monthly

What a stupid comment! You truly are an ass! Yet another non sequitur, incongruent argument filled with vitriol. Your comments expose you for the clown you truly are.
but BLM riots from years ago still weigh heavy on your feeble mind.
Equal application of the law, equal protection under the law. Your limited acumen won’t allow you the ability to comprehend these two pillars of our constitution.

Back