Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Someone kick me out of this delightful thread and FORCE me to go write owed posts.
Otherwise i will accomplish NOTHING and I owe darn it, I owe for PGoD and the Moon Lady and a piece for my haven...and a Desire (based on the Endless mythology) piece for my cavern and yet, I am still here, reading and giggling.

We get guns and sex.
And I get candy.
That's all I know....
And all I NEED to know.

:D

I want a double barrel shotgun, sawed off...do you understand??
Then I need (at the very least) a sai and a dagger, possibly a long sword.
(as Two handed swords are a pain to maneuver)
And sex. *nods* LOTS of amazingly dirty sex.

I want a double barrel shotgun, sawed off...do you understand??
Then I need (at the very least) a sai and a dagger, possibly a long sword.
(as Two handed swords are a pain to maneuver)
And sex. *nods* LOTS of amazingly dirty sex.

You have all the weapons you need...

For dirty sex.

I think I got all my circuits firing again. We have a Madame, some interest swirling around Sweet Pea. I kind of adore my cast... like a lot.

"Now I gotta let other kids play with all my toyees."

Rewatched the film tonight, really excited, our version isn't as different from the original as I thought it was... but I need to sleep. Really, it's important... sleep.

*Falls asleep at the bar*

*sneaks in to toss a blanket on Sharky and whisper in his ear before heading off to work*

*Scratches head...* I had the dirtiest dreams last night, I don't know-

Oh! Foxy! What a hilarious Fohw Pahw!

*peers in with a look of nick shock and dismay, resting a hand against her chest*
Whatever do you mean, Sharky?
I merely wished you good dreams and-
Ah. Well... Considering the person whispered to, I suppose my wish came true in the best of ways.
*smirks*

But off to bed for the Foxy.
4:30 is a bitch.

I'll stop in to reset those wishes before I head to work...
*smiles again*

*Cracks a bottle of still water, pouring it over perfectly square cubes of ice in a slender bluish glass. Slides it across the bar.*

Enjoy! Make yourself at home...

*Considers draining the pool again.*

catches the water and takes a sip

Thank you...I will do that..I don't mean to bug but I'm just wandering around tonight...

catches the water and takes a sip

Thank you...I will do that..I don't mean to bug but I'm just wandering around tonight...

No bother at all, I do adore wanderers. Truthfully I'm just glad I didn't scare you off forever with my liberal use of exclamation marks.

nods

It's wise to do so...

takes another sip from the glass before setting it down on the counter

I guess I should get going

Hate!

LitShark is a fake ass, wanna be pimp, hack writer, poser bitch. Shark ain't shit and only suckas swim with him.

*Backhand Pimp Slap for Everyone who kissed his ass in this thread.*

Your pool sucks, you too damn fat and lazy, your room's a mess, watch too much television, unlovable, daydreaming, THREAD KILLING punk bitch! UPH is Lazzarus Risen!

HATE!HATE!HATE!HATE!HATE!

LitShark is a fake ass, wanna be pimp, hack writer, poser bitch. Shark ain't shit and only suckas swim with him.

*Backhand Pimp Slap for Everyone who kissed his ass in this thread.*

Your pool sucks, you too damn fat and lazy, your room's a mess, watch too much television, unlovable, daydreaming, THREAD KILLING punk bitch! UPH is Lazzarus Risen!

HATE!HATE!HATE!HATE!HATE!

*snarls at Unholy*
You...
You shut the fuck up.
Asshole.

Aw, Fauxy! Youre so sweet to defend my honor. UPH Can always keep me humble. :rolleyes:

I was looking for that AVI you designed for him...

Aw, Fauxy! Youre so sweet to defend my honor. UPH Can always keep me humble. :rolleyes:

I was looking for that AVI you designed for him...

Gaaah....
I haven't a clue anymore.
I do remember it.

Where I put it, however, is a far different story.

Gaaah....
I haven't a clue anymore.
I do remember it.

Where I put it, however, is a far different story.

It's still on my phone's sim card, but IDK how to attach files from my phone:..

I'll figure it out.

Last edited:
Back