Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

*Collapses in my friendly confines, still decked from head to toe in black and orange from the World Series Champions' Parade, too exhausted for anything more than casual conversation.*

Happy Halloween everybody.

*a complete sports moron, but meandering thru looking foot holiday treats of her own- alcohol and what have you- spotting familiar colors of what she realizes is now forever ago*

Hey, my old school colors.

*flops down, still donning the Velma costume that was two days late*

*a complete sports moron, but meandering thru looking foot holiday treats of her own- alcohol and what have you- spotting familiar colors of what she realizes is now forever ago*

Hey, my old school colors.

*flops down, still donning the Velma costume that was two days late*

What was your mascot in HS? Mine were Spartans, Blue and Gold. See also Anytown High School USA. Orange and black are pretty sweet colors for a high school.

I had my HS 10 year reunion this last weekend. Today I followed that up by reminding myself that I can't hold up petite, enthusiastic strangers on my shoulders all day like I used'ta could. Gonna be so sore tomorrow... I just hope that beezy got good pictures on my camera.

How you livin' this evening Foxy? In costume?

What was your mascot in HS? Mine were Spartans, Blue and Gold. See also Anytown High School USA. Orange and black are pretty sweet colors for a high school.

I had my HS 10 year reunion this last weekend. Today I followed that up by reminding myself that I can't hold up petite, enthusiastic strangers on my shoulders all day like I used'ta could. Gonna be so sore tomorrow... I just hope that beezy got good pictures on my camera.

How you livin' this evening Foxy? In costume?

We were one of the ones hit with a lawsuit for using stereotypes. "The Indians."

*points down*
This is the costume that was supposed to, but never happened. Late planned idea and simply being a lazy ass it.

Right now, though not last night anymore, I'm getting ready for work. Gotta go mispronounce more names and such.

I know the feeling, I had a line on a really high end Green Power Ranger fit that I wanted to wear, but the funds prohibited. Spending all my money on books these days...

Almost the end of the semester, then I'll get serious-er about my Lit projects. Ive been recycling some of my stuff from Psycho Babble for my short story class, everyone said they didn't understand it. Was my last post confusing?

Downloading to the Hate File...

I almost forgot, I have some hate to compile in here... *Swings open the black file cabinet with the word "HATE" etched in red, filing a note inside.*

Subj: Article About Gun Control

Your a fucking idiot. The dumb ass media only highlights the random goody goody gone wild and when they happen, then it quickly fades. Taking away more of our right to protect ourselves would only Serve to widen the gap between law-abiding citizens and criminals. You can talk about gun control all you want till your blue in the face but it's not going to prevent Real criminals from owning any type of gun they want. Next time try doing some research or take a novel approach to talking about gun control. You're just rehashing the same crap. You're simply riding the wave. Be creative or fuck off and try something else.

Sent from my iPhone

I know the feeling, I had a line on a really high end Green Power Ranger fit that I wanted to wear, but the funds prohibited. Spending all my money on books these days...

Almost the end of the semester, then I'll get serious-er about my Lit projects. Ive been recycling some of my stuff from Psycho Babble for my short story class, everyone said they didn't understand it. Was my last post confusing?

Ahhhh... A smidgen? But I also get what you're doing with him, so it kind of made sense to be getting confused a touch.
If that makes sense.

Compared to a lot of other "Dream Sequences" submitted by my classmates, J's speech reads like crystal water. Though I admit to being a little too close to it.

ugh... So much writing to do and I still want more. W.S. Parade article, College football game coverage, Graphic novel final... and so on... But I'll be around.

Compared to a lot of other "Dream Sequences" submitted by my classmates, J's speech reads like crystal water. Though I admit to being a little too close to it.

ugh... So much writing to do and I still want more. W.S. Parade article, College football game coverage, Graphic novel final... and so on... But I'll be around.

Do your homework, mister. :p

I'll have a post for you in the morning.
Possibly tonight, but no promises there.

Distractions

You're always hovering around my peripheral sight,
Demanding attention, basking in lime light
but now I see through those hollow games.
Distractions be warned, you're in trouble now,
I'll find my way to cut through you somehow.

Updates and serious casting efforts coming soon.

Sucker Punch-

Babydoll: open

Sweetpea: open

Rocket: faux_pas

Blondie: chokolatekoneko

Amber: open

Dr. Gorski: open/Vail_Indigo (?)

I need a babydoll bad, if anyone wants to recast themselves as Babydoll, we can get started on a casting thread at least. This weekend? Probably not, next weekend, maybe...

Serious updating coming soon!

jonze-albums-pics-me-stuff-i-like-picture321-rorschach-watchmen-awesome.jpeg

And... I'm caught up!

*Kicks his heels up and unwinds.*

k, that was great!

*Starts on new projects!*

Meeps and smiles.

Sure. I like milk.

Nods.

Very much so. I can't wait for the thread to start. And I posted on our solo thread.

*Grins at Neko's reply, placing a shallow saucer at my feet and pouring it full of lightly chilled whole milk.*

Excellent, I'm setting the casting thread up now. Did we have you cast as Blondie or Amber? I'm shopping for new pictures to build the Casting thread... It's been a while since I've done one of these.

Giggles and smiles, sitting comfortably on the floor and drinking quietly for a long moment as she listened.

Oh, I'm Blondie. ^_^ I can't wait. I'm uber excited for this thread.

Giggles and smiles, sitting comfortably on the floor and drinking quietly for a long moment as she listened.

Oh, I'm Blondie. ^_^ I can't wait. I'm uber excited for this thread.

Good, I've got a soft spot for that role...

T131232723252f37e3ad6f4aabc8c40aab1eb033c727c.jpg

Also, check To Catch a Prey again, I posted back. :D

Last edited:
Heh I see. Very nice. I'm excited. :)

You do..why?

The poor performance and general dislike for Amanda Hudgens is one of the top reasons people use to bash this film, but I sympathize with her plight, her need to preserve herself from a scheme that she never fully invested in... Plus I think that if she'd fought harder to protect the secret, it would have made for a compelling interrogation. At least it will in our interpretation. :devil:

*plunks at the edge of the pool, proudly holding a movie case over her head before bellowing*
I FOUUUUND IIIIIIT!
*wheezes, then clears throat*
Though the store nearest me is full of idiots.
Asked for Sucker Punch.
Gave me the Boxing movie and proceeded to try and ring me out.
"Noooo, I meant the other one."
"We don't carry that. Too risque."
"You had 20 of them when it was released! You don't have ONE now?"
A random guy heard me and found it.

Thank you, random guy.

*plunks at the edge of the pool, proudly holding a movie case over her head before bellowing*
I FOUUUUND IIIIIIT!
*wheezes, then clears throat*
Though the store nearest me is full of idiots.
Asked for Sucker Punch.
Gave me the Boxing movie and proceeded to try and ring me out.
"Noooo, I meant the other one."
"We don't carry that. Too risque."
"You had 20 of them when it was released! You don't have ONE now?"
A random guy heard me and found it.

Thank you, random guy.

Here's to that Random Guy who had his head a little bit less up his own ass than average. It's strange how scarce this film is sometimes and then other times it seems to be everywhere. It's also a film that people either LOVE or really HATE. Nobody ever seems to just feel neutral about it. I'm a big fan of allegorical CGI violence.

EDIT: Too risque? Ha! If only that Video guy knew what we were trying to do with it!

Back