Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

You responded to me, not arpy, who wants to fingerprint people.

Anyone who understands how data is collected and analyzed understands that about 30-40% of people in the purge are valid voters

Using your numbers, that means that 60-70% are not. Why are they still on the rolls? And voting? Wiping the rolls eliminates those 60-70% of ineligible voters and requires those wishing to vote in the upcoming election to register again. If someone could register once, they can do it again just as easily.

Fingerprints are unique to the individual. They prove that the individual is a real person, is still living, and when taken before a government official (such as at the DMV or registrars office) prove that they are of age and eligible to vote because their residence is in the district they're registering to vote in.

There is only 1 reason to oppose this.

I get your point and I agree, I misconstrued scrubbing as a different meaning from purging. Adrina immediately jumped on that. My issue is if it becomes too cumbersome do we lose voters due to lack of interest. States are working the issue maybe states will share what works best. I think fingerprints or facial recognition or both would go a long way to keep data accurate.

It would be no more cumbersome, or burdensome, than the system we have now and would result in a more accurate voter database.

Lack of interest is a problem that is on the political parties themselves. Get out the vote drives are being used now because of this issue. Strangely enough, when the parties put out good candidates, voting numbers go up. Which should be a broad hint but no one even listens when it's mentioned.

Probably because they're fully and completely vested in the 1 reason to oppose this type of change.

You thinking this poll cleanup targeted only illegal voters shows your ignorance of how data exists and is collected.
You don't have any first-hand knowledge or evidence to support what you just said. You don't have the volumetric reasoning, or spatial skills, to envision or grasp the scope or enormity of what I understand and know to exist. You might get close by adding another decade or two to your education. :rolleyes:

You responded to me, not arpy, who wants to fingerprint people.

Anyone who understands how data is collected and analyzed understands that about 30-40% of people in the purge are valid voters
Since social security #s are compromised fingerprint and facial recognition is the next step up the ladder. Maybe AI would solved the problem. Fingerprinting and facial recognition as a preliminary step to enlisting onto the voter rolls is pretty accurate imho but it still doesn’t guarantee the elimination of voter fraud. We really didn’t have to deal with this debacle till democrats insisted on canvassing states with mail in ballots. In MA an application for mail-in ballot is sent to each citizen, upon receipt of the application it is then you’re sent an actual ballot. I never use a mail in but I believe all your pertinent info is on the ballot and only that person can submit one vote. It eliminates duplicate ballots in the same hand.

You don't have any first-hand knowledge or evidence to support what you just said. You don't have the volumetric reasoning, or spatial skills, to envision or grasp the scope or enormity of what I understand and know to exist. You might get close by adding another decade or two to your education. :rolleyes:
Lol ...I've been removed from the rolls multiple times during an election year purge.

And I've been in the same state for almost 20 years.

You're an idiot if you think everyone removed was not supposed to be on the rolls.

Since social security #s are compromised fingerprint and facial recognition is the next step up the ladder. Maybe AI would solved the problem. Fingerprinting and facial recognition as a preliminary step to enlisting onto the voter rolls is pretty accurate imho but it still doesn’t guarantee the elimination of voter fraud. We really didn’t have to deal with this debacle till democrats insisted on canvassing states with mail in ballots. In MA an application for mail-in ballot is sent to each citizen, upon receipt of the application it is then you’re sent an actual ballot. I never use a mail in but I believe all your pertinent info is on the ballot and only that person can submit one vote. It eliminates duplicate ballots in the same hand.
There is no problem. It is ljust an election year call to the Republican base.

It would be no more cumbersome, or burdensome, than the system we have now and would result in a more accurate voter database.

Lack of interest is a problem that is on the political parties themselves. Get out the vote drives are being used now because of this issue. Strangely enough, when the parties put out good candidates, voting numbers go up. Which should be a broad hint but no one even listens when it's mentioned.

Probably because they're fully and completely vested in the 1 reason to oppose this type of change.
There is no problem. It is ljust an election year call to the Republican base.
Well, if Texas has 1.1 million inaccuracies then it’s IMO worth the effort.

Sometimes even I have trouble believing just how stupid you are and how many bad faith arguments you put out. This is a massive bureaucratic overreach in a massive government overreach, there is no way the system that you are proposing here does not equate to additional intrusive government overreach.
derpocracy 🤣💩

How do you know? Show us the correct figures that back up what you're saying.
I know because past voter purges have demonstrated as much.

The numbers are inflated for dipshits like you who believe them

MAGA dipshits - the government can't be trusted

Also maga dipshits - the government purged 1+ million ineligible voters from the rolls including 400k+ dead people

👍🤣🤣🤣

How do you know? Show us the correct figures that back up what you're saying.
About 1,930 of those 6,500 registered noncitizens had a voting history.

screenshot-2024-08-26-at-3.25.22%E2%80%AFpm-1024x744.png

Texas AG Ken Paxton Launches Election Fraud Raids on Latino Democrats’ Homes, Including State House Candidate and a Local Mayor — Officers Seized 65 Cellphones and 41 Computers​

by Jim Hᴏft Aug. 27, 2024 2:20 pm

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has ramped up efforts to ensure the integrity of the state’s elections, launching a comprehensive investigation into allegations that nonprofit organizations are unlawfully registering noncitizens to vote.

This push aims to preserve the sanctity of the electoral process and prevent any potential illegal influence on local, state, and national elections.

Investigators from the Texas Attorney General’s Election Integrity Unit have been conducting undercover operations to identify and crack down on voter registration activities that may involve noncitizens.

This is the same unit that, in June 2021, arrested Monica Mendez in Victoria County on multiple counts of election fraud. Mendez was charged with 7 counts of Illegal Voting, 8 counts of Unlawfully Assisting a Voter Voting by Mail, 8 counts of Unlawful Possession of a Ballot, and 8 counts of Election Fraud.

Much more here on the Democrat crime conspiracy here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/texas-ag-ken-paxton-launches-election-fraud-raids/

Texas AG Ken Paxton Launches Election Fraud Raids on Latino Democrats’ Homes, Including State House Candidate and a Local Mayor — Officers Seized 65 Cellphones and 41 Computers​

by Jim Hᴏft Aug. 27, 2024 2:20 pm

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has ramped up efforts to ensure the integrity of the state’s elections, launching a comprehensive investigation into allegations that nonprofit organizations are unlawfully registering noncitizens to vote.

This push aims to preserve the sanctity of the electoral process and prevent any potential illegal influence on local, state, and national elections.

Investigators from the Texas Attorney General’s Election Integrity Unit have been conducting undercover operations to identify and crack down on voter registration activities that may involve noncitizens.

This is the same unit that, in June 2021, arrested Monica Mendez in Victoria County on multiple counts of election fraud. Mendez was charged with 7 counts of Illegal Voting, 8 counts of Unlawfully Assisting a Voter Voting by Mail, 8 counts of Unlawful Possession of a Ballot, and 8 counts of Election Fraud.

Much more here on the Democrat crime conspiracy here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/texas-ag-ken-paxton-launches-election-fraud-raids/
So you're saying that expensive raids occurred in 2021 resulting in one person being charged?

And they're doing it again?

I can't wait to see another person being charged.

About 1,930 of those 6,500 registered noncitizens had a voting history.

screenshot-2024-08-26-at-3.25.22%E2%80%AFpm-1024x744.png
you have no idea which party any of them voted for. quit creating your own hell, traitor.
The reason we’re in this mess is because democrats refuse to return to pre-Covid voting parameters. Got to have mail in ballots, need a month and a half to vote. We should declare voting day a holiday and everyone votes on that day unless you request an absentee ballot. We should know who the new president is that night unless a major breakdown in the system occurs.

Back