1. SciFi & Fantasy ✅
  2. Non-erotic ✅
  3. Romance ✅
  4. BDSM ✅
  5. Humor & Satire ✅
  6. Gay Male ✅
  7. Lesbian Sex ⬅️ tomorrow
  8. Toys & Masturbation
  9. Toys & Masturbation (couldn’t be two more dissimilar stories)
  10. Interracial Love
  11. Mind Control
  12. Mature
Added two more. Both in categories I’ve never written before. Think I might be done.

Emily
Oh, and if I have counted right, when I’m through that lot, it will be twenty categories ticked.

Emily

You're a goddess, Em.

I'm only at 7. submitted a new one for mystery woman using the stern school teacher image last night.

Oh, and if I have counted right, when I’m through that lot, it will be twenty categories ticked.

Emily
That is truly incredible. I have tried to touch as many categories as possible but there's some I can't do, and there's some I got slapped so hard I decided to stay away.

That is truly incredible. I have tried to touch as many categories as possible but there's some I can't do, and there's some I got slapped so hard I decided to stay away.
There are some I’ll only do once or twice.

Emily

There are some I’ll only do once or twice.

Likely with good reason.

That's pretty brave of you guys to check boxes like that. I squick at many of the categories here, though I have one in I/T, a genre I swore I was never going to touch. (I did... and it was a morality tale that got hammered, of course. That was the plan.)

It appears we might be overwhelming Laurel with this blizzard of 750 submissions. Looks like one or two days longer to post than last week.

Likely with good reason.

That's pretty brave of you guys. I squick at many of the categories here, though I have one in I/T, a genre I swore I was never going to touch. (I did... and it was a morality tale that got hammered, of course. That was the plan.)
I wrote a T (FIL / DIL with both MIL and SIL dead) rather than I. My non-cons haven’t been what the category craves. I write one semi-traditional LW story and two that upset the poor loves.
It appears we might be overwhelming Laurel with this blizzard of 750 submissions. Looks like one or two days longer to post than last week.
Still getting mine going through OK.

Emily

Just be glad you didn't do them all in one story. :ROFLMAO:
I think Caputpedes has the most category ticks for me:

1. Anal
  2. BDSM
  3. Erotic Couplings
  4. Fetish (uniform, pregnant, menstruation)
  5. Group Sex
  6. Lesbian
  7. Interspecies Love [OK I cheated]
  8. Non-human
  9. Romance
  10. SciFi & Fantasy
If you expand to the whole Coleoidphilia Trilogy, you can add:

1. First Time (with an octopus)
  2. Interracial Love
  3. Mature (David is millennia old)
  4. Toys & Masturbation
I’m such a focused writer.

Emily

Last edited:
Though Heaven & Hole runs it close:

1. Anal
  2. BDSM
  3. Erotic Couplings
  4. Fetish (maid)
  5. Lesbian
  6. Group Sex
  7. Mature
  8. Non-con
  9. Non-human
  10. SciFi & Fantasy
Emily

Emily
That's very impressive. I added non-erotic to my list thanks to this challenge and frankly never imagined myself doing it, so it brings me to ten. I have stories in the works that I'm quite into, which will bring me to twelve. Most of the others I'm not into (but I said that about non-con) so it would take the right idea to get me interested.

That's very impressive. I added non-erotic to my list thanks to this challenge and frankly never imagined myself doing it, so it brings me to ten. I have stories in the works that I'm quite into, which will bring me to twelve. Most of the others I'm not into (but I said that about non-con) so it would take the right idea to get me interested.
I’ve added: Gay Male, Interracial, Mind Control, and Mature via the challenge 😊

Emily

I'll pass, goddammit. This Super Bowl story isn't writing itself. Grumble grumble grumble.

Back