1. SciFi & Fantasy ✅
  2. Non-erotic ✅
  3. Romance ✅
  4. BDSM ✅
  5. Humor & Satire ✅
  6. Gay Male ⬅️ tomorrow
  7. Lesbian Sex
  8. Toys & Masturbation
  9. Toys & Masturbation (couldn’t be two more dissimilar stories)
  10. Interracial Love
Considering maybe adding a couple more in categories that I wouldn’t normally post in: maybe Mature, maybe Mind Control (not that really understand what that is all about - hypnosis?)

But no firm plans at present.

Emily
Mind Control covers drugs, hypnosis, magic, psychic powers… I think octopus alien love gunk might be covered too if humans are the ones using it as an aphrodisiac.

I have a 750 word story pending in Group Sex and ideas for more in Fanfic and Incest. We’ll see if they make it out of my mind by March 1 with proper length.

Mind Control covers drugs, hypnosis, magic, psychic powers… I think octopus alien love gunk might be covered too if humans are the ones using it as an aphrodisiac.

I have a 750 word story pending in Group Sex and ideas for more in Fanfic and Incest. We’ll see if they make it out of my mind by March 1 with proper length.
I’d thought of doing a brief David / Emily or Duxie / Na-ri vignette. Though much of the Coleoidphilia trilogy is about the ethics of controlling people. Plus stupidity depraved tentacle sex as well.

Emily

I’d thought of doing a brief David / Emily or Duxie / Na-ri vignette. Though much of the Coleoidphilia trilogy is about the ethics of controlling people. Plus stupidity depraved tentacle sex as well.

Emily
You can find an audience in MC by examining the tropes of the genre, or poking fun at them. The category's readers mostly reward revenge/reversal stories, and harem-building ones, but there are plenty of stories with the MC version of consensual non-consent or surrendering agency to another, just in a more supernatural/less plausible way than you would see if you found the same story in BDSM. And there are also quite a few 'cautionary tales' in the vein of "be careful what you wish for," examining the perils of power used unwisely, which might fit with what you mentioned.

You can find an audience in MC by examining the tropes of the genre, or poking fun at them. The category's readers mostly reward revenge/reversal stories, and harem-building ones, but there are plenty of stories with the MC version of consensual non-consent or surrendering agency to another, just in a more supernatural/less plausible way than you would see if you found the same story in BDSM. And there are also quite a few 'cautionary tales' in the vein of "be careful what you wish for," examining the perils of power used unwisely, which might fit with what you mentioned.
Written it…

Haven’t worked out a title yet

Emily

This started out as a Tumblr post I made about eight years ago. Later, I reposted it here, I think for Mother's Day. It was about 400 words. I expanded on it, gave it a polish, and here we are.

The Clamdigger

Wow. The comments I have received on this story, mostly from fellow authors, have been amazing. I feel truly honored by so much kind response.

This is largely intended as a fun event. Last year I wrote, as I have described it, a good dirty joke, told well. But my intention this time was to attempt to present real emotional substance in the few words allowed. I'm pleased to see that so many of my peers think I succeeded.

Also, I am glad that I had the wisdom to not include "mother" as a tag. I think that if I had, my score would be somewhat lower.

Last edited:
Wow. The comments I have received on this story, mostly from fellow authors, has been amazing. I feel truly honored by so much kind response.

This is largely intended as a fun event. Last year I wrote, as I have described it, a good dirty joke, told well. But my intention this time was to attempt to present real emotional substance in the few words allowed. I'm pleased to see that so many of my peers think I succeeded.

Also, I am glad that I had the wisdom to not include "mother" as a tag. I think that if I had, my score would be somewhat lower.
Well, it's a hell of a story and you told it well. It deserves to be lauded.

It's funny how these little stories can be addictive. Because we always have these little tiny ideas that aren't enough for a story but are maybe just a scene or part of one. The literary equivalent of a mutoscope.

I wasn't gonna do one, much less two, and now I've finished my third. Soon I'll be as bad as Emily. :sneaky:

A man and woman discussing their infidelities. No sex. I'm gonna put it in LW.

The 6th Annual 750 Word Story Challenge Support Thread

Back in 2019, author jezzaz wondered:

Is it possible?
Here's your mission - Write a complete story in exactly 750 words. If it's a word less than 750, Lit's bots will reject it, if it's too long some wide eyed reader will spot it (they do!) and call you out on it. Write a story that is EXACTLY 750 words long using Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or Literotica Control Panel Editor word count - no more, no less. Note: each word processor handles word count differently, The story must be 750 words EXCLUDING title, description, tags, etc. Word count includes story text only.

It is allowable to start with a line that reads:
This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Submit your story (stories) in any story category February 1st-29th (because February is the shortest month allowed by Literotica)

The list of all participating stories will be posted on March 1st.

Copy and paste this phrase into the Note To Admin section of the submission form: "750 WORD PROJECT 2024"
(without the quotation marks).
Please copy and paste this so that a typo doesn't keep your story from participating!

This thread is to reach out to each other for support, suggestions, and good-natured ribbing. Please keep in mind that this is a challenge, it is not a contest. And as always, please, no wagering.
Hi...can it be a part 1 of a story?

It's funny how these little stories can be addictive. Because we always have these little tiny ideas that aren't enough for a story but are maybe just a scene or part of one. The literary equivalent of a mutoscope.

I wasn't gonna do one, much less two, and now I've finished my third. Soon I'll be as bad as Emily. :sneaky:

A man and woman discussing their infidelities. No sex. I'm gonna put it in LW.
I think you mean as good as Emily 😠

My last 750 for this go-round

750-0 Mystery Woman

This is also my 🎉🎉75th published story🎉🎉

Ok, it's true that I've been here since Laurel was an undergrad looking for internet smut, but on Christmas 2021 I published #7
I've published 70 works since that day.

UPDATE:

So I’ve published 6 - this where I am:

1. SciFi & Fantasy ✅
  2. Non-erotic ✅
  3. Romance ✅
  4. BDSM ✅
  5. Humor & Satire ✅
  6. Gay Male ✅
  7. Lesbian Sex ⬅️ tomorrow
  8. Toys & Masturbation
  9. Toys & Masturbation (couldn’t be two more dissimilar stories)
  10. Interracial Love
  11. Mind Control
  12. Mature
Added two more. Both in categories I’ve never written before. Think I might be done.

Emily

Back