The 2024 750 Word Story Challenge Support Thread

She's his wife so I don't know if that answers the question, but that's not it

Ah. Gotcha. I missed the "married 8 years", which even in situations where underage marriages are allowed (fantasy world) would directly imply they've been together long enough.

It's part of the don't ask, don't tell scenario on here. LOL. Outside of certain religious cults, 8-year-old brides are quite rare.
Ah. Gotcha. I missed the "married 8 years", which even in situations where underage marriages are allowed (fantasy world) would directly imply they've been together long enough.

UPDATE:

My name is Emily, and I’m a 750aholic…

So I’ve published 18 - this where I am:
  1. SciFi & Fantasy ✅
  2. Non-erotic ✅
  3. Romance ✅
  4. BDSM ✅
  5. Humor & Satire ✅
  6. Gay Male ✅
  7. Lesbian Sex ✅
  8. Toys & Masturbation ✅
  9. Toys & Masturbation (couldn’t be two more dissimilar stories) ✅
  10. Interracial Love Lesbian ✅
  11. Mind Control ✅
  12. Mature ✅
  13. Transgender & Cross Dressing ✅
  14. Celebrities & Fan Fiction ✅
  15. Reviews & Essays ✅
  16. Erotic Horror ✅
  17. Non-human ✅
  18. Anal ✅
  19. Exhibitionist & Voyeur ⬅️ tomorrow
  20. Erotic Couplings
Twenty stories, across eighteen categories (should have been 19 if IR was actually what is advertised). That feels like more that enough.

Hey, no need to all agree at once 😡.

Had an idea for LW, but I’m really not a fan of the category. Gonna try to get some longer stories / series completed or going.

Emily

The reason isn't in the text but it is on the page.
Glad you liked it. It's a teaser for a series coming out in May
Two guesses:
First, I've seen other stories reported as being kicked back for being 'teasers' presumably for off-site or paid works.
Secondly, Captain Scarlett is a kid's TV show so, even though all the characters are adults, it could fall foul of the spirit of the underage laws if not the letter (although this Captain S doesn't seem to be the puppet CS or do I need to picture Team America sex scenes?)

Twenty stories, across eighteen categories (should have been 19 if IR was actually what is advertised). That feels like more that enough.

Em,

Didn't you mention at one time you had a job, you know, a real one? How on earth you're finding the time for all this is beyond me.

Do you have the Ever Ready Bunny battery ad over there? Because you're that bunny!

Em,

Didn't you mention at one time you had a job, you know, a real one? How on earth you're finding the time for all this is beyond me.

Do you have the Ever Ready Bunny battery ad over there? Because you're that bunny!
She has also found time to beta read one of my stories. She clearly doesn't sleep!

Couldn’t finish a Valentine story in time, but submitting my 750 tale today. Hoping it helps break a bit of writers block as of late!

Got a second one ready 😳

Anyone up to offer a quick beta read of Gay / Anal / Masturbation? Just PM me, English is not my first language so there are some bad prepositions etc - just warning you and hoping you’re willing to help me improve!

Em,

It doesn’t take long to write a 750 worder.

I have gaps during the day. And I write in the evenings sometimes when my bf is doing his photography stuff.

Emily

UPDATE:

My name is Emily, and I’m a 750aholic…

So I’ve published 18 - this where I am:
  1. SciFi & Fantasy ✅
  2. Non-erotic ✅
  3. Romance ✅
  4. BDSM ✅
  5. Humor & Satire ✅
  6. Gay Male ✅
  7. Lesbian Sex ✅
  8. Toys & Masturbation ✅
  9. Toys & Masturbation (couldn’t be two more dissimilar stories) ✅
  10. Interracial Love Lesbian ✅
  11. Mind Control ✅
  12. Mature ✅
  13. Transgender & Cross Dressing ✅
  14. Celebrities & Fan Fiction ✅
  15. Reviews & Essays ✅
  16. Erotic Horror ✅
  17. Non-human ✅
  18. Anal ✅
  19. Exhibitionist & Voyeur ⬅️ tomorrow
  20. Erotic Couplings

Had an idea for LW, but I’m really not a fan of the category. Gonna try to get some longer stories / series completed or going.

Emily
Write about a hot Korean chick and a white guy - that's interracial as far as I'm concerned.
I hate LW too.

I wrote about a black, white and Asian girl threesome. Put it in IR - got published in Lesbian.
Usually when Laurel does something like that to me I get on her case immediately, She wanted to put a an IR story (Vietnamese/White) in Romance I saw that before it went up and said it was going to IR for a reason and explained my reason to her, and 3 days later it went up in IR.

I wanted to compare two nearly identical stories posted in two categories.

Usually when Laurel does something like that to me I get on her case immediately, She wanted to put a an IR story (Vietnamese/White) in Romance I saw that before it went up and said it was going to IR for a reason and explained my reason to her, and 3 days later it went up in IR.

Maybe I should have done that

Emily

How did the comparison fare?

I finally saw his comment, and it was a complaint about it being 750 words and not longer. It still isn't shown after the story itself. I can only see it by clicking on the link in the My Home tab on the Control Panel. I'm sure it will be visible soonish.

I had the same. The number of comments listed vs the comments posted were off by one. Odd.

It did catch up after a couple of days.

I asked Laurel to put my next story (going live tonight) in Loving Wives along with all of my others, with a note reasoning; "Just to fuck with their minds."

Look for it in about eight hours: "Chasing Her in the Wild - 750 Words"
"The cock-tease deserves to be treated like an animal!"

Last edited:
Back