The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Tragedy has struck...
were-too-tired-to-read-right-now

Sweet Dreams all...
Good night, L! 😴💤🩷

Good morning and happy Thursday!!! Slept okay. Was really lazy catching up here, so I'm not. Caught up. Work is work, cats are cats, and coffee is good. Time for the refill. So it goes.

There's a mistake in my payroll this morning. Like the old Monopoly Community Chest card, bank error in your favor. I'll sit on it until something becomes apparent.

Another night I've finished early and eluded the clutches of B2! 😅✨😅

I told a friend my plan was to be in bed about 0200. I have 11 minutes to make it! 🤯

Have a great Thursday, everyone! I'll be headed to the CU and SSA when I wake up later. 🙄😖
You did again. I was up but getting ready for taxi duty and letting the old pup out.

Sleep well Lilli! 🫂

I also agree with second opinions and telling doctors that we are partners in my health ( nod to Lilli).

My primary misdiagnosed a parotid gland tumor as a sebaceous cyst. Only my dentist said I should get it checked by my ENT. 5 hour surgery later, it was removed and it was benign. I was lucky. Any more delay and the right side of my face would have been unable to move.

You don't get insurance through your work?

I'm glad you haven't had any recurrence. 🫂🫂
No that is why the ex POS and I talked about me taking this job for so long because I was going to lose insurance and retirement. I went on his insurance and supposedly he would have enough retirement. I wish I would have known about all the extra curricular activities of his at the time. I lost tenure, years experience because you can't go back in at the same amount, and retirement etc etc. I truly am better without his mean ass, though.

I have really enjoyed 90% of this job, so I try not to get mad about all of it :)

Back