The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I forget how many nights in a row I've eluded the dastardly B2, but here I am again doing it again tonight. It's a good thing I'm done early; I didn't get enough sleep last night. I plan to medicate with some of the fun edibles my nephew got for me and sleep as long as I want.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone! It's the weekend eve! 😘✨💞💖befa23861e2b8ec7fc18b4b832a827db.jpg

Thanks! It only took me 2 hours. Most of that time was spent waiting in line outside the building! They took a copy of my marriage certificate and the form they mailed me which basically asked for the same information I had already given them. 🙄 The guy who worked with me said I was all set. I'll see. I have zero expectations this is all done. 😖😤
This is so frustrating— and no one there gives a fuck. You’re just another number to them.

(I have to wrestle w ss today… also no expectations.)

Sorry, hon. 🫂🫂🫂

Morning all. I almost feel where I should be at work.

I have been in the office all week, so it’ll be nice to work from home today. I have an appt to wrestle social security this afternoon. I am not holding much hope this will be done.

Then onto a Saturday of chores before we begin our vacation on Sunday!!

Man do I need this one!

Hope you all have full cups, the wind at your back and that your pesky boss is off today for smooooooooth ride into the weekend!!

I forget how many nights in a row I've eluded the dastardly B2, but here I am again doing it again tonight. It's a good thing I'm done early; I didn't get enough sleep last night. I plan to medicate with some of the fun edibles my nephew got for me and sleep as long as I want.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone! It's the weekend eve! 😘✨💞💖View attachment 2391079
🤣

Happy Friday!!! Wat is . . tired. Not exhausted, but tired. On the happy front, when he finally did get his SS sorted out, it has remained sorted.

Today, gotta get the to-do list from the other guy before he bolts on vacation, figure out what we need the helper guy to do, enlist the APM guy to help with closing up at night. Not sure if we have Saturday helpers, but it's going to have to be more than one company for Wat to get off his I-have-other-things-to-do ass to let them in. Yesterday's interview was weak-sauce, the more I recollect it. They're gonna have to shit gold bullion for it to be worth moving on from where I am. Silver bullion would also be acceptable.

Coffee!!! Get's 'er done . . . .

Happy Friday!!! Wat is . . tired. Not exhausted, but tired. On the happy front, when he finally did get his SS sorted out, it has remained sorted.

Today, gotta get the to-do list from the other guy before he bolts on vacation, figure out what we need the helper guy to do, enlist the APM guy to help with closing up at night. Not sure if we have Saturday helpers, but it's going to have to be more than one company for Wat to get off his I-have-other-things-to-do ass to let them in. Yesterday's interview was weak-sauce, the more I recollect it. They're gonna have to shit gold bullion for it to be worth moving on from where I am. Silver bullion would also be acceptable.

Coffee!!! Get's 'er done . . . .
Sometimes you gotta go w your gut. If it was a weak sauce interview that’s prob what you can expect from them overall.

Prolly a good choice to stick where you are. You seem to be enjoying it.

Have good one, bud!

Sometimes you gotta go w your gut. If it was a weak sauce interview that’s prob what you can expect from them overall.

Prolly a good choice to stick where you are. You seem to be enjoying it.

Have good one, bud!

My guts make fewer mistakes than my brain about a lot of situations. I thought these guys were hiring for the job in town right down the street from this one. They're not. I don't want to wander the state doing fix-'ems here there and everywhere, unless the pay is wonderful and they give me a Pimp Truck. They won't.

Good luck with the SS.

Back