The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Got a lot done over the last couple of days. Very busy…not Wat/Woderer busy, but underachiever busy! 🤣. Lawyers, guns, and money type busy. Raining so no yard work. Projects on hold till the sun starts a shining again. Hope everyone can get a jump on the weekend…prolong that thing a few extra hours. Don’t work too hard and everyone enjoy their little slice of heaven.

Your rainy day Morning Z…

IMG_1261.jpeg

of course w/ that setup...
915580-2705868ca1038145b226dccf89bee98e.jpg
Ooops! Missed this one!!

So... about that upgrade to that other application two days ago???
Yeah... :poop: 's broke :oops:
Welcome to Friday the 13th, y'all :ROFLMAO:
of course you rolled back the code
did you rread the Teams Chat? the code shared and the errors? that's not gonna be a quick fix IMO
all is well again at least for today
we'll do the whole Upgrade Dance again next week sometime.

Now i have both Safety Dance and Henry the 8th playing in my head. Earworms argh!! :LOL:

of course you rolled back the code
did you rread the Teams Chat? the code shared and the errors? that's not gonna be a quick fix IMO
all is well again at least for today
we'll do the whole Upgrade Dance again next week sometime.

Now i have both Safety Dance and Henry the 8th playing in my head. Earworms argh!! :LOL:
Shall I post safety dance for you?...🤭🤭🤭

I think you were doing the right thing by not going with that other company. If they wanted you so bad why didn't they contact you the first time I smell some shenanigans, like they had a guy but he turned out to be a tool, so they are going with their second choice. Or the first guy quit cuz the job was s***. Just stay where you're at and happy ish.
Bingo bango.

Spot on.

Back