The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I have been pretty productive today. Cleaned the fridge, boiled some eggs, took a nap, gonna make my bed and plug in my stick vacumn.... one last quick vacumn before the new one comes.... took out the garbage..... dang i am on 🔥 ....hahaha

Not wonderer or wat fire ...but fire.....
giphy.gif

I have been pretty productive today. Cleaned the fridge, boiled some eggs, took a nap, gonna make my bed and plug in my stick vacumn.... one last quick vacumn before the new one comes.... took out the garbage..... dang i am on 🔥 ....hahaha

Not wonderer or wat fire ...but fire.....

Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire (Lyrics) / 7clouds

Dunno if I’ll have time to catch up.

Nice slower start to the morning. I am easing into vacation. But there was a lot to do today.

Mowed our lawn and the two properties my wife manages. Weeding and weed whacking. i was tempted to mow our farm yard, but I didn’t have it in me.

Got home and cleaned the house.

Leaving tomorrow for Burlington VT. Seeing one of my favorite bands, Spoon. Then to ogunquit ME.

FWIW - Spoon are just a rock band. When people say rock music is dead, I tell them to take a listen to spoon!

Nice slower start to the morning. I am easing into vacation. But there was a lot to do today.

Mowed our lawn and the two properties my wife manages. Weeding and weed whacking. i was tempted to mow our farm yard, but I didn’t have it in me.

Leaving tomorrow for Burlington VT. Seeing one of my favorite bands, Spoon. Then to ogunquit ME.

FWIW - Spoon ate just a rock band. When people say rock music is dead, I tell them to take a listen to spoon!

Have an enjoyable,safe trip. I'm sure @Missk_2022 and @likes2watchU will keep everyone in line. ( On a personal note: They both are intimidating, and scare me.)🤫😳😲

FWIW - Spoon are just a rock band. When people say rock music is dead, I tell them to take a listen to spoon!

You said whacking....... heeheehee

Back