The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Dunno if I’ll have time to catch up.

Nice slower start to the morning. I am easing into vacation. But there was a lot to do today.

Mowed our lawn and the two properties my wife manages. Weeding and weed whacking. i was tempted to mow our farm yard, but I didn’t have it in me.

Got home and cleaned the house.

Leaving tomorrow for Burlington VT. Seeing one of my favorite bands, Spoon. Then to ogunquit ME.

FWIW - Spoon are just a rock band. When people say rock music is dead, I tell them to take a listen to spoon!

have a fabulous time away!!!

Wishing you all the best!
Long & frustrating road but if it's possible to repair & restore w/o surgery... that would be great.
🍀 on your journey
Thanks! Although secretly I’m thinking people who get their tonsils out get ice cream. Maybe there’s a special treat waiting for me…Porsche? I’m giddy with excitement. 😁

Thanks! Although secretly I’m thinking people who get their tonsils out get ice cream. Maybe there’s a special treat waiting for me…Porsche? I’m giddy with excitement. 😁
I blame The Brady Bunch for this fallacy.
Tonsils out age 24
Sm amt of ice cream - for the cold to soothe
Filled up w/ so bad I choked and coughed hard enough to rip open the scabs on my throat
Not recommended!!!
Popsicles - clear popsicles and ice water is SO much better!!

I blame The Brady Bunch for this fallacy.
Tonsils out age 24
Sm amt of ice cream - for the cold to soothe
Filled up w/ so bad I choked and coughed hard enough to rip open the scabs on my throat
Not recommended!!!
Popsicles - clear popsicles and ice water is SO much better!!
I find myself immediately seeing your point. Popsicles are better. 😆

I have been pretty productive today. Cleaned the fridge, boiled some eggs, took a nap, gonna make my bed and plug in my stick vacumn.... one last quick vacumn before the new one comes.... took out the garbage..... dang i am on 🔥 ....hahaha

Not wonderer or wat fire ...but fire.....

You seem pleased with yourself, and for that I'm glad. You are the inspiration for today. Wat did little.

Apples have been mealy this year...haven't had very many good ones from the orchard
My go-to is Granny Smith
firm, crisp, tart

I tried a Cosmic this year. Liked it but a little bit of itchy mouth. Had me concerned about possible reaction of some sort. So I moved on to a different, older variety less prone to reactions. This one was definitely a swing and a miss for me. Ah well...

sad to hear about this year's crops overall though 🙁

My go-to is Granny Smith
firm, crisp, tart

I tried a Cosmic this year. Liked it but a little bit of itchy mouth. Had me concerned about possible reaction of some sort. So I moved on to a different, older variety less prone to reactions. This one was definitely a swing and a miss for me. Ah well...

sad to hear about this year's crops overall though 🙁

Wat likes Fujis. Poodles get Red Delicious because they're a lot cheaper and poodles aren't picky. They eat everything - stems, seeds, peels. The red poodle will follow Wat all over the barn if he thinks more apples are coming.

Back