The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

My go-to is Granny Smith
firm, crisp, tart

I tried a Cosmic this year. Liked it but a little bit of itchy mouth. Had me concerned about possible reaction of some sort. So I moved on to a different, older variety less prone to reactions. This one was definitely a swing and a miss for me. Ah well...

sad to hear about this year's crops overall though 🙁
Whoa! G loves firm,crisp, tarts...🤭🤭🤭🤭

Wat has always appreciated a firm tart.

He never knew one who went by Granny, however.

eV9yb2FzdC53ZWJw

Wat likes Fujis. Poodles get Red Delicious because they're a lot cheaper and poodles aren't picky. They eat everything - stems, seeds, peels. The red poodle will follow Wat all over the barn if he thinks more apples are coming.
Red delicious are a half step up from tonight's nosh.
Think I'll stick w/ my Grannys for a while.
Not sure if the 5-6 apple cores a week from me would be a welcome treat or an acceptable treat but with a horsey smirk and my getting the best bits :LOL:

Morning all. I almost feel where I should be at work.

I have been in the office all week, so it’ll be nice to work from home today. I have an appt to wrestle social security this afternoon. I am not holding much hope this will be done.

Then onto a Saturday of chores before we begin our vacation on Sunday!!

Man do I need this one!

Hope you all have full cups, the wind at your back and that your pesky boss is off today for smooooooooth ride into the weekend!!
You're on vacation now! I hope you enjoy it to the max! 🥰💖

Happy Friday!!! Wat is . . tired. Not exhausted, but tired. On the happy front, when he finally did get his SS sorted out, it has remained sorted.

Today, gotta get the to-do list from the other guy before he bolts on vacation, figure out what we need the helper guy to do, enlist the APM guy to help with closing up at night. Not sure if we have Saturday helpers, but it's going to have to be more than one company for Wat to get off his I-have-other-things-to-do ass to let them in. Yesterday's interview was weak-sauce, the more I recollect it. They're gonna have to shit gold bullion for it to be worth moving on from where I am. Silver bullion would also be acceptable.

Coffee!!! Get's 'er done . . . .
I hope you're more rested today, Wat! 💝✨

My guts make fewer mistakes than my brain about a lot of situations. I thought these guys were hiring for the job in town right down the street from this one. They're not. I don't want to wander the state doing fix-'ems here there and everywhere, unless the pay is wonderful and they give me a Pimp Truck. They won't.

Good luck with the SS.
I would LOVE to see Wat in a Pimp truck! th-30.jpeg

Good Morning and Good night to everyone :D Slept through my 4 am alarm to be woken by my 4:15 am alarm. Never usually need my 4:15 one, but today I am thankful for it :love:

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great one! I know I will do my best to make today a great day!
You must have been super tired to sleep through your alarm yesterday, Impy. I hope the weekend is good to you! 🫂🥰

I don’t know. I’m told that there is a capsule inside your shoulder joint. Mine has become stiff (stop laughing) and limits range.
All of the joints that allow for range of motion are called synovial joints. They all have a capsule that cushions bone on bone. Things like overuse of the joint, injury, infection, etc, can cause inflammation of the synovial capsule. PT can assist you in regaining your range of motion. 🫂🫂

Got a lot done over the last couple of days. Very busy…not Wat/Woderer busy, but underachiever busy! 🤣. Lawyers, guns, and money type busy. Raining so no yard work. Projects on hold till the sun starts a shining again. Hope everyone can get a jump on the weekend…prolong that thing a few extra hours. Don’t work too hard and everyone enjoy their little slice of heaven.

Your rainy day Morning Z…

View attachment 2391179
It's raining here, too. Welcome and needed rain. I'm having a lazy Saturday with the little girl! 💝✨💕

Back