The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Red delicious are a half step up from tonight's nosh.
Think I'll stick w/ my Grannys for a while.
Not sure if the 5-6 apple cores a week from me would be a welcome treat or an acceptable treat but with a horsey smirk and my getting the best bits :LOL:
I’ve always liked Fuji and Granny Smith. GS can be very tart but usually nice and crisp.

It was great! (Work)

Then it sucked! (Dealing w social security and my sister and Medicaid)

Then it was meh after that (wrapping up work and finding out there was a covid outbreak at my moms place.)

So all in all, I’m sitting at my kitchen, wrapping up work, drinking a beer at 6:14 PM, it was an ok day. 😂

You’re probably sorry you asked! 😂🤪🥴
I'm so sorry for the suckage, W! Did you ask the staff what their plan is to protect residents from Covid? 🫂🫂

I fuckin love Reno 911. I have heard that there wasn’t really a script for each one of the episodes and they were pretty much giving them some basic premises and letting them add Lib as they went along.

A fucking funny show!
I've never watched it, but I've heard it's hilarious. Maybe I'll find a way to watch this winter.

I blame The Brady Bunch for this fallacy.
Tonsils out age 24
Sm amt of ice cream - for the cold to soothe
Filled up w/ so bad I choked and coughed hard enough to rip open the scabs on my throat
Not recommended!!!
Popsicles - clear popsicles and ice water is SO much better!!
I still have my tonsils & my appendix...

I’ve always liked Fuji and Granny Smith. GS can be very tart but usually nice and crisp.
I'll try Fuji again. GS can be very tart, but I handle tart better than sweet. Ex : honeycrisp... they are crisp but too sweet for me. I usually have mine w/ a nut butter which helps mitigate the tart
I can't recite the alphabet backwards on a good day! 🤣🤣
right?
I still have my tonsils & my appendix...
good on ya. as long as they stay in line, keep 'em

sweet dreams all...
goodnight-sms-messages.webp
Good night, L! 😴💤🥰

I am not really caught up and I have a really busy day on tap before I leave on vacation tomorrow.

I realized I made a huge mistake with my mom’s Medicaid application. I had been sending it to the wrong email address for the person person helping us prepare it… so lost two weeks of time and sending documents to a .com email address instead of a .net email address.

🫨

I’m just checking stuff sporadically last night and today.
Oh, no! Please lock down her credit, W! Just in case. Those forms have ALL her personal information.

You could also email to the address you've been sending them to and ask to have the forms deleted on their end. Worth a shot. 🫂🫂

Last edited:
We just got back from the escape room. We were horrible at it :ROFLMAO: I don't think I would have ever figured out the clues if he didn't come on the intercom and help. I had the two youngest with me an older ocd kid borderline autistic. It was a big fight on who would do what. It was so much fun We didn't do adults and kids separate because the adults didn't show, :ROFLMAO: Just dropped kids off and hauled ass. We stopped for dinner and then after we stopped for dessert. I was so full. I ate more tonight than I have the past 4 days

We just got back from the escape room. We were horrible at it :ROFLMAO: I don't think I would have ever figured out the clues if he didn't come on the intercom and help. I had the two youngest with me an older ocd kid borderline autistic. It was a big fight on who would do what. It was so much fun We didn't do adults and kids separate because the adults didn't show, :ROFLMAO: Just dropped kids off and hauled ass. We stopped for dinner and then after we stopped for dessert. I was so full. I ate more tonight than I have the past 4 days
sounds like a wonderful time... so glad you decided to go!!

I have been pretty productive today. Cleaned the fridge, boiled some eggs, took a nap, gonna make my bed and plug in my stick vacumn.... one last quick vacumn before the new one comes.... took out the garbage..... dang i am on 🔥 ....hahaha

Not wonderer or wat fire ...but fire.....
Damn, girl! Now, I feel like the slacker I am today! 🤣🤣🤣

Back