Oh, they're out there... candles too.
Smell That? 12 Food-Scented Perfumes and Colognes
1 - BBQ Pork
2 - Tamale
3 - Bacon
and 9 more in the article :oops:
il_1588xN.5099561567_8hfr.jpg

candle sold on Etsy
For people who are too lazy to cook no doubt! Light a candle and eat dry bread thinking it’s a feast hmmmm!

It was a beautiful day on the hill and only one of our transatlantic cousins shooting….and he behaved! 😂

Plenty for the boys to do, the day started with a ground frost and frozen windscreen. Once the sun came up, I was shedding layers and finished in shirt sleeves. It won’t be like that tomorrow as the weather breaks. I hope you like these pics, different hills today.

Attachments

• IMG_2055-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2055-compressed.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2053-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2053-compressed.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2056-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_2056-compressed.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 4
It was a beautiful day on the hill and only one of our transatlantic cousins shooting….and he behaved! 😂

Plenty for the boys to do, the day started with a ground frost and frozen windscreen. Once the sun came up, I was shedding layers and finished in shirt sleeves. It won’t be like that tomorrow as the weather breaks. I hope you like these pics, different hills today.
So pretty.... and we will have our walking sticks

I had a great morning with my girl friend and nice afternoon therapeutic massage. So I should be feeling very happy. But, the autumn melancholy has captured my spirit. Anyone else get the autumn melancholy?
Autumn and winter seasons are my favourites as I am out with my boys. Always happy to listen if you need to talk it out.

Last edited:
Some toilets have shut offs right the base of the toilet. If you have that, then all the other water in the house will work and you don’t need to shut off the main.

Good luck…
It was stuck and it's plastic. I tried to use pliers but it just about broke which is why I had to shut it off to the house. The bathroom flooded. My plumber came by while I was at work. I need new toilets. They keep having issues. I told him I would buy two new ones and a garbage disposal, and then he will install them for me. :/ He did clean up my bathroom though. Very thankful for him.

stay safe!!
how big is your trunk?
asking for a friend :LOL:
Will handle 3. Oh oh you mean for suitcases? Then will hold 5.
And no, no flamethrower for me!!

huh - belay that request
last time I "ask for a friend"
*mutterGrumbleMutter*
;)
He didn't even get his foot or any other part in the door...lol
let's hope nothing else got stuck in the door!
think of the cleaning crew! sheesh :rolleyes:

Back