The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I waited for months to come in here :oops: I used to pop in and read, but was like "nope, not 50 yet" I missed out on knowing ya'll longer! Makes ya'll sad doesn't it?? 🤣
I didn't know that about AARP either.
A friend told me ("oh, they'll take your membership money at any age" :ROFLMAO: )

I didn't find the café until... later :ROFLMAO:

Could not.

I'm like MacGyver! I will get out.
Okay, well maybe . . . .

Yep

I decided not to type that . . . .
??
cute giraffe
Good boy

I'm sorry Wat, I'm not sure why I'm messing with you again. I guess it's been so long, I popped like the 100th red balloon.
whacky090
I'll stop. Forgive me? :D

Did your back get better hun?
Yes. I think it was from driving all weekend. I drove all over the East coast between Friday and Sunday. 4 different towns total. And when I was forced to shop Saturday, I was in the backseat with 3 and they were bucket seats. I had one ass cheek on a hump and the other in the bucket. Not very comfy. I woke up today with no issues. Thanks for checking :D

Yes. I think it was from driving all weekend. I drove all over the East coast between Friday and Sunday. 4 different towns total. And when I was forced to shop Saturday, I was in the backseat with 3 and they were bucket seats. I had one ass cheek on a hump and the other in the bucket. Not very comfy. I woke up today with no issues. Thanks for checking :D
Can't complain about that.... glad you're doing better. Sounds like Wat and Missk are getting better as well.

yep. that'll do it all right :unsure:

Where is grey.... hope everything is ok......
travel day home???
his post from yesterday:
So a long day of six hours driving but worth it to see my mum and brother. A good lunch and now I have to start eating my way through cake leftovers. I will be changing my profile and adding ten or twenty pounds to my weight. Just watch this space! 😂

Back