The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Busy busy day.

Did a volunteer thing on my day off and picked veggies for a local farm. Abt 100 of us picked 80,000 pounds of spaghetti and butternut squash for people who don’t have access to fresh food thru local food pantries. It’s a non-profit farm who donates 100% of their produce to a network of food pantries up and down the east coast.

It was really hard work.

Then mowed the lawn and split kindling at the farm.

Then pretty much vegged in front of the tv and ordered out. Fell asleep in front of the tv.

Off to beddy-bye. Over 23,000 steps.
That's God's work, W! Thank you for doing that! 🤗😘🤗

Morning all!! Up and reading dirty stories on lit story side.

I also crashed out early. I was scunnered AND knackered. My back did not love all of that bending over to pick up squash yesterday.

Three lawns to mow today. No rain on the horizon really but no burn ban so maybe a fire tonite. Lots of baseball and college football on.

Morning all!! Up and reading dirty stories on lit story side.

I also crashed out early. I was scunnered AND knackered. My back did not love all of that bending over to pick up squash yesterday.

Three lawns to mow today. No rain on the horizon really but no burn ban so maybe a fire tonite. Lots of baseball and college football on.

My morning was similar. Only I didn't go to sleep too early...

coffee

Good Morning!

Ha! I ended up in Vegas last night. The hotel they put us up in has a huge pic of the Rat Pack. Ol’ Blue Eyes is crooning away, Dean and Sammy are sharing a mic, and the two I always forget are on either end, one singing the other checking out the pretty blonde in the front row of seats, so close he could reach out and touch her!

Get on the Big Ol’ Jet Airliner home today. Home by supper from the west coast. Not bad. Easy past few days, get home for half the weekend…can’t complain. Hope all y’all have a great Saturday! Enjoy!

IMG_0051.jpeg

Back