The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I used to drink probably 7 cups/day of strong stuff at work. I soon started diluting it 50/50 coffee/water and eventually got down to around 3 cups. Now a days I have maybe 1 1/2 cups in the morning. I don't really like it, just habit I suppose.

I used to drink probably 7 cups/day of strong stuff at work. I soon started diluting it 50/50 coffee/water and eventually got down to around 3 cups. Now a days I have maybe 1 1/2 cups in the morning. I don't really like it, just habit I suppose.
Is there something you prefer? For me it's mint or ginger tea. But I use a liquid protein supplement that I prefer in black coffee to the herbal tea. So one cup of decaf w/ protein and then herbal tea the rest of the day. Always have some water at hand, too. But other than plain water, that's my routine.

Is there something you prefer? For me it's mint or ginger tea. But I use a liquid protein supplement that I prefer in black coffee to the herbal tea. So one cup of decaf w/ protein and then herbal tea the rest of the day. Always have some water at hand, too. But other than plain water, that's my routine.
I have been drinking more lemon tea and honey plus I drink a lot of water. I pretty much carry a water bottle around with me.

Off to read . . . .

0b72ff07b402d0406e08abf6fe0bfca29d0abd417c75f4c51bc738c813312043_1.webp

Mission this morning…

Buy grub kill. My lawn has a big ol brown spot, dead turf and lotsa holes.

Moles or voles. Kill the stuff they like and they move away.

Die voles, die!

Back