The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I'm flouncing off to bed. Long day.
But good news... Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow today. :ROFLMAO: jk

The hand/thumb/wrist has calmed down to "just" DeQuervain's Tendonitis once more.

I got the steroid shot
Doc: "It's a different form of steroid that you haven't had before so it's worth a try."
Me: I'm 0 for 2 but whatever you say, doc :rolleyes:

Time will tell. If the shot works as the doc says, takes effect in @ 1 week and peaks at 6 weeks.

Meanwhile, hand therapy (i.e. PT) and wean off the brace in the next 7 days.

And if I'm not feeling 95% improved (they never say you'll be back to 100%) in the 6 weeks, I go back to the doctor to discuss next steps. If I'm 95% recovered in 6 weeks, I think that will close this Warranty File.

Been a heckuva year so far, but today was good news!!
I'll take it!! And now... off to bed!!

Sweet dreams all...
giphy.gif

The hand/thumb/wrist has calmed down to "just" DeQuervain's Tendonitis once more.

I got the steroid shot
Doc: "It's a different form of steroid that you haven't had before so it's worth a try."

Time will tell. If the shot works as the doc says, takes effect in @ 1 week and peaks at 6 weeks.

And if I'm not feeling 95% improved (they never say you'll be back to 100%) in the 6 weeks, I go back to the doctor to discuss next steps. If I'm 95% recovered in 6 weeks, I think that will close this Warranty File.

Sweet dreams all...
giphy.gif
Sounds like progress.... Night all

Not sure which is the worst pre bed activity: Checking your friends, hurricane Milton evacuation zone while knowing they’re not going to evacuate. ( a and d)
Or
Listening to the beginning of the US Helsinki commission congressional hearing.
Luckily I already got a couple hours in earlier.
I suppose I could check what’s going on with the Middle Eastern war.

Happy Tuesday!!! Slept okay. It's cooling off a bit here. I reckon that the furnace will be coming on again sometime this week. Six months on and 6 months off. Not sure what the kids have planned for the weather situation. I guess that they'll let me know as the day progresses. We'll see.

Work is . . . annoying. I can't produce without worker bees, and acquiring them isn't in my job description. *sigh*

Time for a refill . . . .

So I'm in pouring my refill and TDK tears into the kitchen, tries to stop on the vinyl floor and fails, slides across the floor into the food area and manages to clear the big ol' water bowl and slams into the wall. She then turns to look at me with that ever-so-feline "what? I planned the whole thing" look.

I got the steroid shot

Sweet dreams all...
giphy.gif
Great news! Glad your hand is on the mend. Hoping the warrantee file stays closed!

Good morning Wat, Wonderer and OM. I hope your children are safe from the hurricane Wat.

It’s 46 this morning but sunshine and warmer into the 60s.

No taxi.

A great Tigers baseball game yesterday!
glad for your tigers! Also saw that the royals won!

Now Mets tonite!!
———
Yes, this storm is very bad. I hope and pray anyone and everyone is able to get out of harms way. Please be careful and make sure you evacuate to a safe area.

Back