The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Why are my U-Toob vids only posting in https format? Any work around? New iPad has been doing it this way. It wont post the vid like it supposed to? Also my morning Z pics…it doesn’t ask for sizing like the old iPad did? Anyone have any suggestions?
I have been seeing and having the same problems with YouTube vids here on lit. I definitely have an account and I’m signed in.

Evening all. Hope it was a good end to your weekends. Was looking for something to play and this popped up in my feed. Let’s talk Charo. I never knew? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unbelievable talent! I only knew the goofy flirty gal on Carson and other variety shows of the ‘70’s…

It's a shame her classical guitar talent was so overshadowed by the "coochie-coochie" schtick. Very talented IMO

I’m not sure you look a Monday in the eye? We need a second opinion on that! 🤣

Nit-noid work around the house today. The usual drudgery of coming off the road only to swing back out way too fast. Hope all take the Monday by the horns…and now…Morning Z.

View attachment 2404037
@HumpDayHoratio 😍 these big cats!! I'm a total softie for all kitties - even the ones who would/could eat me as a snack :ROFLMAO:

Missk, You be yourself, You're pretty amazing at it.
Just had a meeting with them and it is everything in me to be pleasant. I can't stand them. The idiocy of it all... put the person who has never done the job in charge of education....fuck....she is gonna take a stab at it and then send to me for approval.... so we can do the work 3x..... fuck

Just had a meeting with them and it is everything in me to be pleasant. I can't stand them. The idiocy of it all... put the person who has never done the job in charge of education....fuck....she is gonna take a stab at it and then send to me for approval.... so we can do the work 3x..... fuck
Think about it this way. They are giving the work to people that they know are going to fail. And eventually turn it over to you because they are assured that you will do a better job. After all of this it appears as if they're trying to educate them by putting them to the fire. Let them try and fail and then you could save everyone's ass once again. If they give it to you every time you're doing all of their work. Let them try if they succeed they succeed if not they know they go to the one that can do it. So consider it a compliment in a way.

I had a job for a international publishing company (ASTM International) as a senior membership secretary.for 37 years. It was a experience. I miss it as I'm now retired. But easy, hardly. I started in the mailroom and worked my way up...

Think about it this way. They are giving the work to people that they know are going to fail. And eventually turn it over to you because they are assured that you will do a better job. After all of this it appears as if they're trying to educate them by putting them to the fire. Let them try and fail and then you could save everyone's ass once again. If they give it to you every time you're doing all of their work. Let them try if they succeed they succeed if not they know they go to the one that can do it. So consider it a compliment in a way.
Yeah...I guess

Hurricane Milton 🌀 reaches category 5 status (catastrophic) winds currently at 160 mph. Traveling west to northeast, landfall expected in Tampa area Wednesday morning continuing in to Thursday with 125 mph winds. Rainfall of 8-12 inches, with some as high as 12-18 inches with a storm surge of 8-12 feet. I as well as everyone on this thread I'm sure wish everyone the best and safest outcome possible.

Hurricane Milton 🌀 reaches category 5 status (catastrophic) winds currently at 160 mph. Traveling west to northeast, landfall expected in Tampa area Wednesday morning continuing in to Thursday with 125 mph winds. Rainfall of 8-12 inches, with some as high as 12-18 inches with a storm surge of 8-12 feet. I as well as everyone on this thread I'm sure wish everyone the best and safest outcome possible.
Gadfry awful...

I missed checking in this morning
Good Morning everyone...
Some might be Afternoon or Evening
Afternoon, RJ
How's your leg doing? Hope the healing is going well and you're not too itchy!!
Yep... and keep sending that dish back to the kitchen until they learn to get the recipe right!!
*stamps foot
giphy.gif
for emphasis*

BREAKING NEWS

A new bread has been created using @Lilianna23 recipe. Greylag was quoted as saying “I found that by substituting currants and pecans for the seed and mixed nuts the result was bloody gorgeous!”

Message Ends

Attachments

• 20241006_162213-compressed.jpeg
    20241006_162213-compressed.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20241006_193956-compressed.jpeg
    20241006_193956-compressed.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 3
Back