The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Early start to the day. Took care of the shaggy mop that was passing for hair. Finally got in to my stylist for her to clean it up.

Back home for a quick breakfast and some coffee. Raspberries and feta - yum!

Looking a bit overcast. Still a cool 53 right now. That's 11.6 for our friends using Celsius. And the computer now says rain is coming - that's exactly how the skies looked on the drive home.

Indoor chores now. More errands after the rain. May or may not get a nap in today. 🤷‍♀️

Well, time to take the coffee with me and get started. Sooner I get these done, the sooner I can maybe sneak in a nap. :sleep:

Have a good day, everyone
Sounds like a busy day! Hoping you got your chores done!

Love it!! 😍

Best cut I ever got was by a woman who used a straight razor. Went from mid-back to above the ears. Lots of texture and spiky. Reminiscent of Laurie Anderson in the early 80s. Loved it!!

Today's cut is still short but not spiky. I could likely make it spiky, but not spiky on its own. :LOL:

Like this, but mine was shorter
View attachment 2407416
Love that! Short hair is a very sexy look, IMO.

At least you Have hair... I have a reverse mohawk...all around the sides & bald down the middle.
I am the same. I started shaving my head when it got ridiculous looking.

Like HDH, I wore my hair high and tight when I was in the army, but there was less and less hair on the high part and more on the tight part.

I called it the monk look. 😂

Been shaving it every day or two for the last 15 years or so.

Like HDH, I wore my hair high and tight when I was in the army, but there was less and less hair on the high part and more on the tight part.

Someone told me that a bald head was a solar panel for a sex machine..... just thought i would share that little tidbit

@B2fromA2looking4U

I just checked the baseball score and I’m sorry that the Tigers lost. 😕

But they had an amazing season, and performed far better than anyone thought they would!

There were an exciting part of the late season and part of the postseason!
That was my reaction too. They are the youngest team to make the.playoffs. So their future is bright.

At least you Have hair... I have a reverse mohawk...all around the sides & bald down the middle.

IMO bald men can be just as sexy as men w/ hair
I think a lot has to do with attitude

Bald of a good look, imo.

Still no power. My family just got theirs back. Looks like I'll be at their house tomorrow night. Threw all my fridge food out today. Doing good other than the heat 😁
Bummer about the power
Glad you have somewhere to hang
Had to play that game with my fridge this summer. No fun. Hope you got to it before it started to smell (I wasn't so lucky). Expensive and not the best plan for cleaning out the fridge/freezer. I mean, it gets the job done but 🤷‍♀️

🫂 take care Impy... very glad you're ok
stuff is a PITA, but end of the day... it's just stuff

Well, that nap wore off pretty quick
Sweet dreams everyone... I'm off to bed
giphy.gif

I love stories like this. I’ve managed to keep a handful of childhood friends (down to just two now) but sadly the meaningful ones have passed on. You never know who you’ll make a meaningful connection with. I’m so happy you have that person!

Couldn’t get to the deep area of Florida yesterday, but heading down today. Hope IS has her power back, and others affected have everything they need.

Great shots of the aurora! It was my packing day and forgot all about going out that night to look. Thanks for sharing!

And now, the regularly scheduled MZ…(this shot looks photoshopped, but the kitty is still cool!)

View attachment 2407263
Thank you, H! Also, thanks for the work you do to help others! 🥰🥰

Just been an ordinary day really. Started on the merse at 06.10 until 09.30. No geese over for a shot so just got wet, cold and muddy. Back for breakfast then errands. New remote van key, haircut and lunch in a local cafe. A little shopping to do then home and who knows. I might work on some sticks just not sure. I really ought to try and video the geese coming through at present we will see. Hope you are all waking to a good weekend!

Take care and stay safe.
That sounds like a good, busy day! Well... maybe except for the wet, cold, muddy part! 😆😅

Back