The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Good morning HDH. You are a good person helping those in FL affected by the hurricane.

Good morning Wonderer and Impy. So sorry to read that you still have no power Impy.

Life has been good. The rain is steady for our drought. Today is an easy going day.
I enjoy days like that. Enjoy the day, B2!!
———
Today will be one. Split and stacked firewood yesterday. Today I am finally going to put down the grub killer (which should, in turn, send the voles packing). They really did a number on the front yard. I’ll have to plant new grass in the spring…

Damn! It’s on!! 😂
Instigator! My comments will be less because of being at the family's later today.

It's hard enough finding ways to tell them where I met people who text me. I have some I message on a daily basis that I've become friends with. My sister is nosey "Who's this person, do I know them, where'd you meet them?? " Too small of town. Three of them I said I met in my old town in high school but they are all from there. Others I can't explain as easily.

Instigator! My comments will be less because of being at the family's later today.

It's hard enough finding ways to tell them where I met people who text me. I have some I message on a daily basis that I've become friends with. My sister is nosey "Who's this person, do I know them, where'd you meet them?? " Too small of town. Three of them I said I met in my old town in high school but they are all from there. Others I can't explain as easily.
Smiley face on instigator. 😆

But awww and sad face on your fams misunderstanding of your friends… ☹️ sorry that you even need to explain it. Your friends are your friends. 🫂

But awww and sad face on your fams misunderstanding of your friends… ☹️ sorry that you even need to explain it. Your friends are your friends. 🫂
I have a nosey worry wart family. That's why it's hard to be around them so much. Especially since POS left. They've been questioning everything. I get up and leave when it starts, so they've learned and visits are lasting longer.

Friend of a friend or do what I do..... I tell them "on a sex website" and they say fine dont tell me then.......or if you are feeling froggy...."none of your business" or "why do u care"

I just say on Twitter……you see it’s very difficult for an English Gentleman. But I agree friends are friends and the modern way is online after that it’s nobodies business!

I seem to be in a holding pattern.... stress is high right now..... I have a decision to make regarding my job and it is adding to whatever is going on.....ugg
Maybe that is the root cause of what is going on… (just suggesting, I have no idea)

Maybe a change of employment scenery wouldn’t be a bad thing…

I seem to be in a holding pattern.... stress is high right now..... I have a decision to make regarding my job and it is adding to whatever is going on.....ugg
You’re an intelligent and articulate woman. You will work it out but my advice would be do it sooner rather than later for the good of your health. It’s like a lot of things in life ….. once you have made the decision your experience will carry you through and you will feel better. In fact, change can be uplifting and exciting so back yourself and just do it (whatever “it” is!

Back