The Halloween 2024 Official Contest Support Thread!

Spellbound and Stupefied is now live!

Three college-aged witches attempt to summon Satan on the night of Halloween so they can rule the world by his side as his personal harem. They have everything they need as the “tome” says, what could go wrong, besides the fact they don’t have a functioning brain between them!

This story answers the age-old question: what if the Sanderson Sisters got knocked up by the Three Stooges and had their daughters? While I don’t expect this one to do was well as “The Alluring Stranger” and I don’t know how well it will resonate with readers that have never seen a Stooges short, I think fans of the Stooges will enjoy this.

Purrfectly Playful

I really want someone to write a version of this from Tom's POV and one from Jen's POV (could be during this chain events, before it, or even after it.) I was going to add a note at the end suggesting that if anyone would like to, just message me and I'd work with them on it, but I ended up chickening out, lol.

I had a ton of fun writing this one and am thankful for the couple of people who gave it a read for me and gave me their input.

That said:

Kitten was just a nickname between friends Tommy and Kate. At least, it was until fellow friend, and co-worker to both, Jen gets bored and decides the office could use some insatiable gossip around the water cooler. A devilish idea turns a sweet inside joke into a sensual game that sets Kate's desire to a previously unknown level. Her sweet demeanor makes for an easy target as her friend teases her with pieces to a sexy kitten costume for Halloween, but the final piece might just be going overboard. Jen quickly pushes Kate to the brink of ruining a treasured friendship in favor of fulfilling passion that turns from a simmer to a boil after Tommy helps her into her costume. Will Tommy's reputation as a prowling lady's man come back to bite Kate on the ass, or has the promise of being more than friends with Kitten tamed his alley-cat ways?

19K words
Erotic Couplings (Didn't play into the fetish enough for fetish and was too fetishy for romance, lol)

Kinks: slight dubcon, public forced orgasm, vibrating tail butt plug, no panties, corset, hair pulling, messy blowjob, D/s dynamic, pet play, kitten costume, leash and collar, building fantasies

Back