The Halloween 2024 Official Contest Support Thread!

I may be splitting hairs, but I have a question.
I know there is a prohibition on underage sex here. Does that include masturbatory fantasies?
I can simply adjust the timeline to add a year or two.
When I was starting my first story, I asked the same question. Laurel was quite firm in her reply. Nope.

Re my question? How to you contact Laurel, I am probably being totally naieve - Like you just look her up under Authors and send a message?
I actually don’t recall how I found her. I was brand new here and did a bunch of searching to find the place to ask questions. If I figure it out I’ll let you know. Chances are good that I still have the email notification that my question had been answered.

Thank you for your advice. It helped me avoid a pitfall.
It’s not like I”m a perv or anything.
My protagonist just experience a leap year

Readers care about what you write. Not a terrible problem to have! 😀
No, not at all! And even though lots of them hate it, many have favourited it, so that's really nice. And I've only had to delete a few comments that were abusing other users. It is kind of strange though, and the stories that are more deserving are definitely not the ones that necessarily attract more readers and comments.

the stories that are more deserving are definitely not the ones that necessarily attract more readers and comments.
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I feel that if you know where to look, beauty is everywhere. So what makes a story "more deserving" than another? If a story attracts more readers and comments, then it just reached people in a certain way. No better or worse, in my eyes. But then again, I'm an odd duck, so YMMV.

Back