The International Inivitational Slang Challenge

For "Bringer of pregnancy" you might say "babymaker"

Jiggling the pork sword.

Doing the bone dance.

BTW, love the rhyming cockney slang!

I recently read a book by Henry Miller set in Paris. Pussy was abricot-fendu (apricot slit)

And he called his dick Jean Jeudi or John Thursday, although everyday was Thursday in that book.

I haven't read any Henry Miller book yet.

But I remember something about Henry Miller.

Remember what I wrote on top of this thread ?

Also: The word pussy means both "vagina" and "small cat", right ? In Germany we the same thing: a "Muschi" is either a "vagina" or a "small cat".

I remember one reporter said: Before Henry Miller, a "Muschi" (pussy) was just a cat ....

Slang challenge

"Bumping uglies" is one that even stumped Judge Judy, that ornery old bitch.

Not to split hairs, Svenskaflicka, but I think you meant "horizontal tango" referring to the sex act. Seems like actually dancing the tango would be the vertical version.

"Taking the wrinkles out of her unit" is an old euphemism that still gives me a smile.

Re: Slang challenge

Axeltheswede said:
Not to split hairs, Svenskaflicka, but I think you meant "horizontal tango" referring to the sex act. Seems like actually dancing the tango would be the vertical version.

I stand corrected.:eek:

NASCARaddicted said:
Also: The word pussy means both "vagina" and "small cat", right ? In Germany we the same thing: a "Muschi" is either a "vagina" or a "small cat".

In Swedish, the word for pussy is mus, which means mouse. Maybe us Swedes are smaller than other nationalities..?:D

[B] Such Wonderful things we learn [/B]

Svenskaflicka said:

In Swedish, the word for pussy is mus, which means mouse. Maybe us Swedes are smaller than other nationalities..?:D

What I love about this thread is the wondrous diversity of sharing languages--even in something as esoteric as sexual phrases.

Right now there are hundreds of people out there wondering about the pussy and mouse dynamic and who eats whom.

Thank you all.

In Danish, a word for pussy is mis - which means, uh, pussy. Cat.

So I run up and down the streets of Copenhagen (which are filled with Swedish tourists) shouting MIS MUS MIS MUS MIS MUS..

Yeah, I'm easily amused...

Ulyssa...

Glad you like the thread. That's the whole point, sharing erotic words from all corners of the globe.

Ulyssa.... that's my vote for the day's most erotic word. Rolls right off tongue.

I know you've sort of moved on to sex euphemisms now, but I had to share one of my favorites for penis--"Jockey javelin" (as in Jockey shorts . . . ) Okay, so it's not international, but on that note . . .

It's funny you should mention the word "mis." I lived in Denmark for a little while (not nearly long enough to understand the conversation above), but I worked at a horse farm where we gave rides to tourists, a lot of whom were Swedish. Up until now I never knew why they'd look at me funny when I called the cats into the barn :).

Oh, and speaking of horses . . . has anyone mentioned "baloney pony?" Or have slang terms for masturbation been brought up yet? My brother always calls it "testing the torque on the old snatch ratchet."

Anyway . . .

Weird

In order to confuse everyone even more:

The Swedish word for "kitty" is "kisse" or "misse". As we've already mentioned, "mis" is Danish for pussy.

The Swedish word "kiss", however, means "pee".

In French it's called "chat", which means... you guessed it. "Cat."

I also want to mention this: a german slang word for vagina is "Dose" (the translation is "can"). So you can call a cock a "Dosenöffner" (can opener)

Being a seafood lover, I've always liked:

Bearded clam

One-eyed trouser trout

I also want to mention this: a german slang word for vagina is "Dose" (the translation is "can").

In America, you could get in trouble if you tell a girl you like her hairy can.

Graymouse mentioned yet another one thing that we haven't discussed yet: Masturbation! I go first:

Male:

• Choking the chicken
  • Spanking the monkey
  • Taking a friend in your hand
  • Do the job yourself and draw your own conclusions

Female:
  • Doubleclicking on the mouse
  • Pet the pussycat
  • Scratch between your big toes

it's good that you mention this.

In the past, I was never sure about the names, so I always wrote "masturbate".

I am not sure, but "to jerk off" and "to wank" mean the same, right ?

Masturbation

Where I come from it's known as going to visit Rosie Palm and her five lovely daughters.

I play on a coed softball team, and two of my teammates are avowed lesbians. We recently lost a game because one of the lesbians made an error. After the game the two close friends were walking very sadly to their car. Our macho third baseman said that they were probably going home to lick their wounds.

Slang

I once heard someone refer to sexual intercourse as 'taking the skin boat to tuna town.'

I remember, there was this one all girl Heavy Metal Band (Rockbitch).

Some of them where heterosexual, some where bisexual some where lesbians.

During an interview one of the girls once was asked about the different sexual preferences of the girls So she said: "Some of the girls like to eat meat, other like to eat fish ..." (the magazine even explained it: sucking cock - licking pussy)

Here's my contribution: pudendum or pudenda (Plural form)

Definition: The external genital organs of a human being and especially of a woman — usually used in plural

I hope I didn't send you all to the dictionary; )

just to add:

some german words for pussy are: Fotze, Möse, Scheide (actually, Scheide is a "clean" word, used in sexual education), Schlitz (the english translation would be "slit")

I guess this won't help you much, as long as you don't visit Germany, but then ... who knows

pudendae

Aren't 'pudenda' and 'vulva' the same thing?

What ever happened to good old fashioned 'snatch'?

pudendae

Said the naughty old Sappho of Greece,
What it prefer to a piece,
Is to have my pudenda,
Massage by the tenda,
Pink tongue of my favorite niece.

Kinky Friedman

NASCARaddicted said:
I remember, there was this one all girl Heavy Metal Band (Rockbitch).

Some of them where heterosexual, some where bisexual some where lesbians.

During an interview one of the girls once was asked about the different sexual preferences of the girls So she said: "Some of the girls like to eat meat, other like to eat fish ..." (the magazine even explained it: sucking cock - licking pussy)

What about the vegetarians?

Back