The International Inivitational Slang Challenge

Gus Flobbert played midfield for PSV Eindhoven in the 70's.
Do NOT dis his spirit.

as for Bert & Ernie... the greatest gay muppet couple in the history of man.

Re: Ulyssa...

Coolville said:

Ulyssa.... that's my vote for the day's most erotic word. Rolls right off tongue.

"Rolls right off the tongue!" How heavenly. Thank you.:kiss:

Coolville: You have a PM--umm..sorry, but it's in English. I am so jealous of all you multi-lingual folk, I could just burst.

Re: Re: Ulyssa...

Ulyssa said:

"Rolls right off the tongue!" How heavenly. Thank you.:kiss:

Coolville: You have a PM--umm..sorry, but it's in English. I am so jealous of all you multi-lingual folk, I could just burst.

Not to worry. If you burst, I'd be right there to lick you up.

Eindhoven?

Fun thread! Svenska and MG, why didn't you tell me about it? Can I crash the party?

The most absurd slang I've heard is--- I am not making this up,I have actually heard it used: hot beef injection; As in "I'm so horny! I need a hot beef injection!"

And no, the woman wasn't majoring in animal husbandry...

breasts: jugs, peaches, casabas, set, tah-tahs

titty fucking: pearl necklace

sex: staking a claim

-b

ps Eindhoven is a fun city... they are a little obsessive about their football, though...

Okay, we are on breasts

I have some

tits
ta tas
chi chi's
melons
boobs
fun bags
speed bags
mountains
hills
skeeter bites (for the smaller ones. they need attention, too!)
hand fulls
boppers
floaters
zepplins, heard this one about me from a friend, ha ha, asshole
buoys
heavies
fuck handles
air bags
beach balls
rounders
baggies
perkies
milk jugs
milk duds
feeders

That is all I can think of off the top of my head

I read the first few pages of this thread, and didn't see these. Sorry, if they are here, and I have repeated them. Some of these very well could be local to my area and kinky friends.

for penis...
schlong
rod (hot rod)
johnson
tube steak

vagina...
love canal
taco
oyster

clit...
pearl (pearl in the oyster)
love bud

ass...
brown eye (or brown rose)
shit slit
back crack

vaginal sex...
do the nasty (surely this is here, somewhere?)

anal sex...
pack your crack
pack your shit
down-n-dirty
part your cheeks

Frank Zappa was a master at this sort of thing.
Descriptive, yet tasteful lyrics.

penis...
aura (as in kiss my aura, Dora)

clit...
sugar plum

breasts...
castanets

anal sex...
dirty love

Well, cool thread everyone. I read through to see if my favorite Southern expression (USA) for pussy was here and I'm happy to say, it isn't:

POONTANG

Kdog, how could you forget? I'd love someone to find an etymology for that one.

Penis:
Tented
Tent peg

Menstruation:
Riding the Red Pony

Fucking:
Back in the saddle

Tampons:
Rockets (you shoot them up)

Glad to contribute.

;)
- Judo

POONTANG ... I'd love someone to find an etymology for that one.

I found this explanation on www.takeourword.com
Poontang is an interesting word. It is so far removed linguistically from what it means in English that Melanie's grandmother taught Melanie and her siblings and cousins a rhyme when they were young that goes like this:

What's my name? Pudding Tang.
Ask me again and I'll tell you the same.

Grandma was (and is!) a God-fearing, proper woman, and she would never teach her grandchildren something lewd or bawdy. She probably learned the verse as a senseless rhyme when she was a child. However, this indicates that the term has been around for some time -- Grandma was born in 1909! Interestingly, the first example of the word in writing is from 1929. That's not surprising, as a writer would have had to be mighty brave to record that word before it had become common and lost some of its edge.

What exactly does poontang mean? It has several meanings: a woman as a sex object, sexual intercourse, and probably the ultimate meaning, female pudenda. So where did such a bizarre-sounding word come from? There are several theories. Probably the most popular is that it derives from Louisiana (and standard) French putain "whore". This is possible as most people we know who are familiar with the word are from Louisiana or some state nearby, or they first heard the word from a citizen of that area. However, the connection to putain is based mostly on conjecture, because of the similarity of the French word to the English one. Some etymologists specializing in slang think that the word more likely derives from a Chinese language, as there are variant forms like poon tai and poon kai. One school has it coming from some Filipino language, while Eric Partridge guesses it is of American Indian origin.

Oh, we found it amusing to learn that the following statement is widely attributed to John F. Kennedy immediately after he was elected president in 1960: "I guess this means my poon days are over."

I personally lean toward the French/Louisiana explanation. The nonsense children's rhyme "What's my name, Puddin' tain, ask me again and I'll tell you the same" was very common among Black kids (with southern Black parents) when I was a child. I think it far more likely that it entered their vocabulary via Louisiana creole French than Chinese. It's not much of a stretch to see how a anglosized french word for whore could've been corrupted into an American slang word for vagina.

Here's a compilation of slang for vagina from another site. Rather comprehensive, I must say.
My personal favourite is highlighted.

vagina, pussy, bearded clam, vertical smile, beaver, cunt, trim, hair pie, bearded ax wound, tuna taco, fur burger, cooch, cooter, punani, snatch, twat, lovebox, box, poontang, cookie, fuckhole, love canal, flower, nana, pink taco, cat, catcher's mitt, muff, roast beef curtains, the cum dump, chocha, black hole, sperm sucker, fish sandwich, cock warmer, whisker biscuit, carpet, love hole, deep socket, cum craver, cock squeezer, slice of heaven, flesh cavern, the great divide, cherry, tongue depressor, clit slit, hatchet wound, honey pot, quim, meat massager, chacha, stinkhole, black hole of calcutta, cock socket, pink taco, bottomless pit, dead clam, cum crack, twat, rattlesnake canyon, bush, cunny, flaps, fuzz box, fuzzy wuzzy, gash, glory hole, grumble, man in the boat, mud flaps, mound, peach, pink, piss flaps, the fish flap, love rug, vadge, the furry cup, stench-trench, wizard's sleeve, DNA dumpster, tuna town, split dick, bikini bizkit, cock holster, cockpit, snooch, kitty kat, poody tat, grassy knoll, cold cut combo, Jewel box, rosebud, curly curtains, furry furnace, slop hole, velcro love triangle, nether lips, where Uncle's doodle goes, altar of love, cupid's cupboard, bird's nest, bucket, cock-chafer, love glove, serpent socket, spunk-pot, hairy doughnut, fun hatch, spasm chasm, red lane, stinky speedway, bacon hole, belly entrance, nookie, sugar basin, sweet briar, breakfast of champions, wookie, fish mitten, fuck pocket, hump hole, pink circle, silk igloo, scrambled eggs between the legs, black oak, Republic of Labia, juice box, Golden Palace, fetus flaps, skins, sausage wallet. Holiest of Holies, sugar hole, The Death of Adam, home plate, Deer Hoof, Golden Arches, Cats Paw, Mule Nose, Yo Yo Smuggler, Mumbler (Aussie), Dinner Roll, Crotch Waffle, Piss Fenders, crack, Melvin, Dove Breast, Brakepads, Vedgie, Slurpy, Vacuum Vulva, Pastrami Flaps, Hot Tamaki Walk, Buffalo Gums, Rooster Jaws, Wagon Ruts, Beaver Teeth, Mumble Pants (Sweden), Ninja Boot, Marcia (Aussie), Skin Canoe, Fatty, Mossy Jaw, The Big W, Chia Hole, Lip Jeans, Beetle Hood, Hungry Minge, Sausage Wallet, Front Bottom, Welly Top, Frum, Pancake Fold, Tongue Roll, Bologna Flap-Over, Furrogi (Poland), Fortune Nookie (China), Bearded Taco, Calamari Cockring, Displabia, Slot Pocket, Bluntfrunt, Fishamjig, Pole Magnet, Pocket Pie, Clamarama, kitty cage, Chicken's tongue, Conch shell, Crack of heaven, Dog's mouth, Door of life, Fly catcher, Fruit cup, Jelly roll, Lobster pot, bunny tuft, KNISH, her asshole neighbor, lotus, nappy dugout, moneymaker, womens weapon, tackle box, bone hider, red sea, pizzo, JIZZ RECEPTICLE, The Helmut Hide-A-Way, hairy heaven, furry 8 ball rack, crave cave, arbys with fur, fish canyon, toolshed, snake charmer, Furby, Enchilada of love, Ham sandwich, Camarillo brillo, Brazilian caterpillar, dick rack, boy in the canoe, flesh tuxedo, Mound of Venus, queef quarters, Venus butterfly, cooter, cream canal, poontang pie, wet mark, private area, thresher, punash, salami garage, tunnel of love, slurpee machine, pink cookie, penalty box, ground zero, meat crease, bait, birth canal, holy grail, pole hole, pork pie, fuzz bucket, one-eyed python trail, bubble gum by the bum, stink rink, theme park, saloon doors, pink truffle, bitter & twisted, burger bar, meat counter, temperamental ringpiece, python syphon, big bud, the Wombsday Book, the condo downstate, snake lake, the indoor barbecue, pound cake, beef tomato, tickled pink, launch pad, horn of plenty, the indoor picnic, hamper of goodies, flapped bap, bonefish, close encounter with the turd kind, sperm bank, man's charity bash, bush tucker, midnight dip, the one-door vulva, the welcome opponent, the Twatlantic Ocean, temporary lodgings, field of dreams, bean, cooze, old catchers mitt, devil's hole, lucy, pish buffet, pooswaa, poonaner, davey jones locker, pink panther, tinker bell, south mouth, dick eater, wonder bread, wolly bolly, foxhole, hot pocket, head catcher, Lawrence of A Labia, silk funnel, dick driver, purple people penis eater, meat curtains, ponchita, cherry pop tart, fat rabbit, scunt, pee jaws, mingus, The Notorious V.A.G., stench trench, poon jab, nappy dugout, babyoven, penis parking, cooter muffin, the promised land, cock pocket, cha cha, the shrine, bitch ditch, fury pink mink, mammal hole, ever-lasting cum stopper, the toothless blow job, happy flappy, wilt chamberlian's daily glove, the code defierthe salt water taffy factory, mommy's pie, the easy bake oven, the deflower patch, the virginator, the schlong sucker, the dea bone patch, the vegitarian's temptation, the vegan store, the blow hole, the pump protector, bag pipe, Spitball Bullseye, meat wagon, pickle stinker, jezebel's smell, yoni, willys haven, scrumpter, peach, sweat box, yeast pocket, penis warmer, tampon tunnel, penis pothole, cucumber canal, egg drop Box, sperm shack, dick dungeon, cock curator, b.o.b.'s bungalow, mommy parts, tuna pot pie, nice slice, peter vise, cock sock, rack of clam, peters grove, penis purse, grandest canyon, fish dish, banana box, tuna spread, pink portal, count fapula, red river gorge, happy valley, revolving in/out door, baby zipper, richards house, stop-n-pop, bone polisher, packin shack, weiner wrap, clap trap, camel toe, dildo hotel, axe gash, pearl hotel, sea food six pack, clam canal, coose canal, dick deposit, wand waxer, vidgie, erie canal, candy kiss, gauntlet, round mound of beehound,lick n' stick, lap flounder, tomahawk chop, chin-chin, pachinko...

http://sublimedirectory.com/vagina_list.htm]Sublime Directory Vagina List[/URL]

Award for CVille

Coolville said:
Here's a compilation of slang for vagina from another site. Rather comprehensive, I must say.
My personal favourite is highlighted.

http://sublimedirectory.com/vagina_list.htm]Sublime Directory Vagina List[/URL]

I think CVille deserves some sort of award for that effort. Maybe someone can sit on his face. Any volunteers?

Lawrence of A Labia? Tee hee

Re: Award for CVille

MathGirl said:
I think CVille deserves some sort of award for that effort. Maybe someone can sit on his face. Any volunteers?

Lawrence of A Labia? Tee hee
If only the Academy Awards were like that...
"And the winner is.......! Tom Hanks! Tom, lie down on the stage in front of 1 billion viewers because here comes.... Uma Thurman to sit on your face! Congratulations!"

Hey Mathperson
Why not take the long list and put it into alphabetical order? I'll be back in a few hours to check on your progress....
;)

Salmagundi

Coolville said:

Hey Mathperson
Why not take the long list and put it into alphabetical order? I'll be back in a few hours to check on your progress....
;)

Huh. As if I didn't have better things to do. Like sorting my tampons by expiration date.

Gerunda the Busy

Re: Salmagundi

MathGirl said:
Huh. As if I didn't have better things to do. Like sorting my tampons by expiration date.

Gerunda the Busy
They expire?:eek:

Alphabetical Order

altar of love, arbys with fur, axe gash, b.o.b.'s bungalow, baby zipper, babyoven, bacon hole, bag pipe, bait, banana box, bean, bearded ax wound, bearded clam, Bearded Taco, beaver, Beaver Teeth, beef tomato, Beetle Hood
belly entrance, big bud, bikini bizkit, bird's nest, birth canal, bitch ditch
bitter & twisted, black hole, black hole of calcutta, black oak, Bluntfrunt, Bologna Flap-Over, bone hider, bone polisher, bonefish, bottomless pit, box, boy in the canoe, Brakepads, Brazilian caterpillar, breakfast of champions, bubble gum by the bum, bucket, Buffalo Gums, bunny tuft, burger bar, bush, bush tucker, Calamari Cockring, Camarillo brillo, camel toe, candy kiss, carpet, cat, catcher's mitt, Cats Paw, cha cha, chacha, cherry, cherry pop tart, Chia Hole, Chicken's tongue, chin-chin, chocha, clam canal, Clamarama, clap trap, clit slit, close encounter with the turd kind, cock curator, cock holster, cock pocket, cock sock, cock socket, cock squeezer, cock warmer, cock-chafer, cockpit, cold cut combo, Conch shell, cooch, cookie, coose canal, cooter, cooter, cooter muffin, cooze, count fapula, crack, Crack of heaven, crave cave, cream canal, Crotch Waffle, cucumber canal, cum crack, cum craver, cunny, cunt, cupid's cupboard, curly curtains, davey jones locker, dead clam, deep socket, Deer Hoof, devil's hole, dick deposit, dick driver, dick dungeon, dick eater, dick rack, dildo hotel, Dinner Roll, Displabia, DNA dumpster, Dog's mouth, Door of life, Dove Breast, egg drop Box, Enchilada of love, erie canal, ever-lasting cum stopper, fat rabbit, Fatty, fetus flaps, field of dreams, fish canyon, fish dish, fish mitten, fish sandwich, Fishamjig, flapped bap, flaps, flesh cavern, flesh tuxedo, flower, Fly catcher, Fortune Nookie (China), foxhole, Front Bottom, Fruit cup, Frum, fuck pocket, fuckhole, fun hatch, fur burger, Furby, Furrogi (Poland), furry 8 ball rack, furry furnace, fuzz box, fuzz bucket, fuzzy wuzzy, gash, gauntlet, glory hole, Golden Arches, Golden Palace, grandest canyon, grassy knoll, ground zero, grumble, hair pie, hairy doughnut, hairy heaven, Ham sandwich, hamper of goodies, happy flappy, happy valley, hatchet wound, head catcher, her asshole neighbor, holy grail, home plate, honey pot, horn of plenty, hot pocket, Hot Tamaki Walk, hump hole, Hungry Minge, Jelly roll, Jewel box, jezebel's smell, JIZZ RECEPTICLE, juice box, kitty cage, kitty kat, KNISH, lap flounder, launch pad, Lawrence of A Labia, lick n' stick, Lip Jeans, Lobster pot, lotus, love canal, love glove, love hole, love rug, lovebox, lucy, mammal hole, man in the boat, man's charity bash, Marcia (Aussie), meat counter, meat crease, meat curtains, meat massager, meat wagon, Melvin, midnight dip, mingus, mommy parts, mommy's pie, moneymaker, Mossy Jaw, mound, Mound of Venus, mud flaps, muff, Mule Nose, Mumble Pants (Sweden), Mumbler (Aussie), nana, nappy dugout, nappy dugout, nether lips, nice slice, Ninja Boot, nookie, old catchers mitt, one-eyed python trail, pachinko, packin shack, Pancake Fold, Pastrami Flaps, peach, peach, pearl hotel, pee jaws, penalty box, penis parking, penis pothole, penis purse, penis warmer, peter vise, peters grove, pickle stinker, pink, pink circle, pink cookie, pink panther, pink portal, pink taco, pink taco, pink truffle, pish buffet, Piss Fenders, piss flaps, pizzo, Pocket Pie, pole hole, Pole Magnet, ponchita, poody tat, poon jab, poonaner, poontang, poontang pie, pooswaa, pork pie, pound cake, private area, punani, punash, purple people penis eater, pussy, python syphon, queef quarters, quim, rack of clam, rattlesnake canyon, red lane, red river gorge, red sea, Republic of Labia, revolving in/out door, richards house, roast beef curtains, Rooster Jaws, rosebud, round mound of beehound, salami garage, saloon doors, Sausage Wallet,sausage wallet. Holiest of Holies, scrambled eggs between the legs, scrumpter, scunt, sea food six pack, serpent socket, silk funnel, silk igloo, Skin Canoe, skins, slice of heaven, slop hole, Slot Pocket, slurpee machine, Slurpy, snake charmer, snake lake, snatch, snooch, south mouth, spasm chasm, sperm bank, sperm shack, sperm sucker, Spitball Bullseye, split dick, spunk-pot, stench trench, stench-trench, stink rink, stinkhole, stinky speedway, stop-n-pop, sugar basin, sugar hole, sweat box, sweet briar, tackle box, tampon tunnel, temperamental ringpiece, temporary lodgings, The Big W, the blow hole, the code defierthe salt water taffy factory, the condo downstate, the cum dump, the dea bone patch, The Death of Adam, the deflower patch, the easy bake oven, the fish flap, the furry cup, the great divide, The Helmut Hide-A-Way, the indoor barbecue, the indoor picnic, The Notorious V.A.G., the one-door vulva, the promised land, the pump protector, the schlong sucker, the shrine, the toothless blow job, the Twatlantic Ocean, the vegan store, the vegitarian's temptation, the virginator, the welcome opponent, the Wombsday Book, theme park, thresher, tickled pink, tinker bell, tomahawk chop, tongue depressor, Tongue Roll, toolshed, trim, tuna pot pie, tuna spread, tuna taco, tuna town, tunnel of love, twat, twat, Vacuum Vulva, vadge, vagina, Vedgie, velcro love triangle, Venus butterfly, vertical smile, vidgie, Wagon Ruts, wand waxer, weiner wrap, Welly Top, wet mark, where Uncle's doodle goes, whisker biscuit, willys haven, wilt chamberlian's daily glove, wizard's sleeve, wolly bolly, womens weapon, wonder bread, wookie, yeast pocket, Yo Yo Smuggler, yoni

Isn't Excel wonderful?

GG2

doing MG's work for her.

Exploding tampons

DVS said:
They expire?:eek:

Dear DVS,
Oh, yes. Didn't you know? They spontaneously combust the day after their expiration date. Mighty uncomfortable if your wearing one at the time.
Sincerely,
Gerundette the Careful

Quasimodem said:
Hereabouts, they're known as Clamato Teabags. :eek:

Clamato Teabags? Hmm, I'll soak one in my beer tonight then since I'm out of clamato.

GG2

don't know if this was already mentioned, but just a few days ago, I saw something "new" (well, new for me) ... camel toes

for anyone who doesn't know what this means: just look at the crotch of this girl ....

Back