The lowest of the low

twelveoone said:
at this point, I can understand Art's confusion, because it does look like you contradicted yourself.
And if you're going to accuse me of being an anonymous troll, of tampering with votes on competitions in the forum, and of violating Literotica rules by moving and deleting threads to protect friends, you better come prepared. That is my warning.

The Poets said:
Art, the grammar police is not in the mod forum. I did a search and found a grammar police thread in AH but not yours. This is the same thing that happened with anna. You do realize the forums have gone through changes and maybe some data got lost. Sorrry about your thread. If I had found it, I would have asked Laurel about moving it back to the poetry forum.

thank you but I asked the nice one, ange and she said it was one of you two, lauren was yelling like she is now on jims thread or sacks I don't recall so I made a new thread less bias, and it was quickly removed, like I said no biggy but it showed her favortism which is not a crime or I would arrest her <grin>

as for the poetry contest...does this look familiar..

February Literotica Poetry Contest Finals

The final voting stage will be closed exclusively to the 24 participating poets, and done via PM to The Poetry Contest.

Please select only one of these six poems as your favourite. No self-votes will be admited, of course, and all the PMs will have to come in before midnight GMT (7 PM Eastern) on Tuesday, March 1.

After the three semi-final polls were closed, the following 6 poems top-voted poems were selected to the final (one tie-break was necessary. the two poems were judged by The Poetry Contest - That particular vote was 2-0, making the third vote unnecessary):

oh lauren I am trying to obtain the information you requested, Inner spirit martial arts jefferson texas, ask for chief of police gary amburn

thank you Du, you are very correct and thanks for the eye opener, bows humble to you.

Last edited:
My Erotic Tale said:
thank you but I asked the nice one, ange and she said it was one of you two, lauren was yelling like she is now on jims thread or sacks I don't recall so I made a new thread less bias, and it was quickly removed, like I said no biggy but it showed her favortism which is not a crime or I would arrest her <grin>

The final voting stage will be closed exclusively to the 24 participating poets, and done via PM to The Poetry Contest.

Please select only one of these six poems as your favourite. No self-votes will be admited, of course, and all the PMs will have to come in before midnight GMT (7 PM Eastern) on Tuesday, March 1.

After the three semi-final polls were closed, the following 6 poems top-voted poems were selected to the final (one tie-break was necessary. the two poems were judged by The Poetry Contest - That particular vote was 2-0, making the third vote unnecessary):

oh lauren I am trying to obtain the information you requested, Inner spirit martial arts jefferson texas, ask for chief of police gary amburn

thank you Du, you are very correct and thanks for the eye opener, bows humble to you.

sour grapes

CharleyH said:
NOW THIS IS WAY over the top MET! LOL How does one change scores or anything in a shoot out exactly? From what I recall from my participation, all Lauren does is post the WRITTEN COMMENTS OF THE THREE JUDGES. Now she must be a mighty fine Houdini to pull off such a trick without the judges knowing. LOL
Brilliant! I hadn't even thought of that.

How could I have changed the votes when all I do in a shootout is to post the comments written by the three judges?

If I remember correctly, those three judges were foehn, WickedEve, and Minsue. Which of them do you want us believing wrote you that supposed Private Message?

Does anyone here believe either one of them would have written this:

Thank you, Sir.

Can you keep a secret? I mean, it's really important that you not tell anyone.

The vote for **** poem was not unanimous. Lauren changed my vote. I voted for your poem. (I'm always the odd man out, it seems.) I thought yours had more heart and life to it, despite the flaws. That's why I was so severe on criticising some of it. If I'd picked **** poem as the winner I would have cut you some slack.

Oh well, can't argue with a woman in "Lusitania"....​

May I tell you a wee story....

I hate to see this happen here at lit by creative minds run into an insane mud bog. So if I may relate a similar story .. different situation but same essence.

A few years ago I did alot of work with women in prisons who were addicts etc... and survivors of rape and domestic abuse. I did alot of speaking when in this area relating my own experiences and how I moved above the damage that had be done.... how not to forever be a victim.

A man came in and heard me speak. He asked if I would come to a large male facility and speak to the inmates relating my experience. These men were all rapists and domestic abusers that I would be speaking to. This was a new concept and I jumped on it. I would tell them I said to myself. Let them feel and see what they had done to women like me. I held the power and was in charge I believed. I wanted them to bend to my control. I would show them I said.

Well a funny thing happened. I got up there with my Du Lac is right naturally... frame of mind. I stood in front of 200 something men and I realized that they were no different than me. If I stood up there and displayed a stubborn attitude of I will teach you ... and you all owe an apology ... I would be defeated. I saw myself in each and every one of those men who sat in front of me. I was forever changed in that one moment. You see I can be just as defeated, evil, good etc as any of them. I had if put in the right situation the same potential to be a rapist or abuser. You just never know what you are capable of until you stand in another's shoes.

I spoke from that stage totally different. I held empathy and compassion within the relating of my experience. As a result many of these men got It~

Now I do not know if I changed anyone nor will I ever know if I stop another rapists or abuser. But I do know this... I STOPPED BEING IGNORANT THAT DAY. and because of this I can continue battling thru life. Those men changed me. and I am grateful.... I hope that I helped just one man. Being angry would have gotten me no where... but empathy breeds compassion and opens our minds....

I hope this helps here on this thread... all I can do is ask that maybe you read it and it will bring some sense to all this. If not then all I can say is I Tried...
du~

My Erotic Tale said:

you're information is completely haywire.

and if that is what you are accusing lauren of, you owe her an apology. because that contest was run by myself, annaswirls, and liar.

i am the one who posted that, not lauren.

here's the explanation, not that you deserve one.

as always, the three moderators break a tie ( and this tie was in the semi-finals, if i remember right, not in the finals.) i do not remember the poems involved, but annaswirls and i both agreed that one was superior to the other. there was no need to even ask liar (who i tried to reach previously, but he was unavailable), since 2-0 and 2-1 are the same result.

i think you owe lauren an apology over this, don't you, Mr. Tale?

My Erotic Tale said:
thank you but I asked the nice one, ange and she said it was one of you two,
The nice one, Ange? lol Yes, she's nice. And I guess you're calling me a mean bitch, Art. Anyway, I did look. I didn't move your thread. I didn't screw with your chances of winning a shoot out. I don't move threads to make myself happy or cheat on contests. I have not called you any names on this thread. Or been hateful to you. I did laugh at your wench comment. It was funny to me and I laughed, damn it. Now, I won't bother looking for your thread anymore or saying a thing to you.

eve

My Erotic Tale said:
After the three semi-final polls were closed, the following 6 poems top-voted poems were selected to the final (one tie-break was necessary. the two poems were judged by The Poetry Contest - That particular vote was 2-0, making the third vote unnecessary)
Oh, this is even better. I fixed what, a public poll? It cannot be done! Only Laurel has the administrative powers to do that. Common moderators cannot edit polls.

I remember correctly, that particular contest was anonymous. How did your friend know it was your poem? Did you by any chance try to get a tiny extra push?

And by the way, "The Poetry Contest" was a handle created by Anna, Pat and Liar. They were the ones who ran that contest, and the ones who had to make that 2-0 decision. It was not me, and it certainly was not your friend.

Lauren Hynde said:
And if you're going to accuse me of being an anonymous troll, of tampering with votes on competitions in the forum, and of violating Literotica rules by moving and deleting threads to protect friends, you better come prepared. That is my warning.

My point truely was aimed at this,

I have several (meaning more than two) people have told me don't go to this thread cause they will lash out at you, for days I heard this, I didn't post but a couple times just to add my say and support. Well it was getting even more ludicrous when I posted today and...yep...got verbally attacked. We get verbal lashings for having a say or thought that doesn't agree with ..(you know who/ you) then there is a problem. So you dig at poeple when they come to the thread. first and formost, using there words against them. Why? becasue they don't like getting 15 / 5 votes only to have some one come along and place 3 one votes. This seems fishy. I don';t have a problem with sittish new comers (eyes roll) I do have a problem when friends and fellow members can not come to a thread and voice their opinion with out getting verbal lashings from the same people. The one who runs the place. Lauren I honestly can't see any positiveness in your posts. You seem as though a thorn has broke off and splintered and festered and your the lion and the mouse, you seem grumpy and irritated. I wish not to fight with any one but I won't run because some one is guarding the thread and lashing out at those who come to it. And when you yell curse words don't you expect a rebuttle. perhaps mine was not the right one as Du pointed out. My purpose is not to create discourse biut to replace the harmony when I come to the thread tonight. But they are right, a line in the sand is drawn and ya'll want to down some one for posting here? why?

WickedEve said:
This is sounding kind of gay, you know. And that kind of talk is going to bring my gay relatives down from the mountains for a shotgun lesbian wedding. Sorry. But that's the way it is around here. :cool: Of course, feel free to bring the hubby and kids. Can he fix a leaking toilet?

hmm

no

he is a numbers kind of guy

we have had a leaking disposer for 4 months. He put a pyrex dish under the sink

:rolleyes:

he gives a good foot rub though, coerced, bribed, favors exchanged, of course

My Erotic Tale said:
like I said no biggy

Inner spirit martial arts jefferson texas, ask for chief of police gary amburn
Sorry, but it is a biggy, and you can expect further developments, officer.

Lauren Hynde said:
Oh, this is even better. I fixed what, a public poll? It cannot be done! Only Laurel has the administrative powers to do that. Common moderators cannot edit polls.

I remember correctly, that particular contest was anonymous. How did your friend know it was your poem? Did you by any chance try to get a tiny extra push?

And by the way, "The Poetry Contest" was a handle created by Anna, Pat and Liar. They were the ones who ran that contest, and the ones who had to make that 2-0 decision. It was not me, and it certainly was not your friend.

I will have to check on who ran the contest. And this was blown out of proportion from the verbal exchange. I truly thought the poets did the deciding vote. The friend? I am unsure of your meaning here. I know my poem <grin> and it tied. My point from the start was that I would not stand a chance if YOU had to decide on a tie breaker, you would choose DR. Suess before you picked mine <grinin> that is how this lil dilly dallied.,

The shoot out,, big deal it was your challenge you could do what you want, so I made another. "Dueling Samurai" and it was hard work, a lot of fun and so It was not a total loss but a learning experience.

Lauren Hynde said:
Sorry, but it is a biggy, and you can expect further developments, officer.

Lauren
I will stand now... I wrote to Art and told him he was out of line. I will come right out now.. you are out of line. How did this come to threatening someone in their home enviroment? You did start with the harsh language. I will also tell you that whenever I see you on the boards it is only to argue. I think you thrive on negativity and the need to control.. you signature says it all.... YOU ARE OUT OF LINE. Art responded in a calm way... you are now threatening him. You are behaving insane and like a stalker. Get it together. You are a leader here are you not ashamed to be leading in such a fashion? What kind of person would do that ... threaten like that? Calm down and step back you are doing severe damage to yourself. What comes across is a fear ridden, angry and sad woman.
Detach and get hold of yourself
du~

My Erotic Tale said:

I have several (meaning more than two) people have told me don't go to this thread cause they will lash out at you, for days I heard this, I didn't post but a couple times just to add my say and support. Well it was getting even more ludicrous when I posted today and...yep...got verbally attacked. We get verbal lashings for having a say or thought that doesn't agree with ..(you know who/ you) then there is a problem. So you dig at poeple when they come to the thread. first and formost, using there words against them. Why? becasue they don't like getting 15 / 5 votes only to have some one come along and place 3 one votes. This seems fishy. I don';t have a problem with sittish new comers (eyes roll) I do have a problem when friends and fellow members can not come to a thread and voice their opinion with out getting verbal lashings from the same people. The one who runs the place. Lauren I honestly can't see any positiveness in your posts. You seem as though a thorn has broke off and splintered and festered and your the lion and the mouse, you seem grumpy and irritated. I wish not to fight with any one but I won't run because some one is guarding the thread and lashing out at those who come to it. And when you yell curse words don't you expect a rebuttle. perhaps mine was not the right one as Du pointed out. My purpose is not to create discourse biut to replace the harmony when I come to the thread tonight. But they are right, a line in the sand is drawn and ya'll want to down some one for posting here? why?

Grow up MET, this makes me mad - the rest I see through, this I see through as well, but you egg her on constantly, and I have seen you do it on numerous occaissons, not just in regards to this, but also in regards to Survivour. It is not like you have not spewed out your own 'verbal lashings'. Now, in this paragraph you are tying now to come off as a victum, how you 'do not like to argue' and all that bull shit. At least she says it as she sees it, which is much more straight forward than your little harmonious 'garden of vipers.'

Anyhow, done with this.

My Erotic Tale said:
My point truely was aimed at this
No, here is your true aim. The first time I posted on this thread, making a humourous 1-liner meant to lighten the load and change the subject from trolling to something positive like writing, your response, directed at me, was, "So in the words of the Eagles after linda, "get over it". <grinin>"

And then came the barrage of accusations now proven beyond a doubt to be at best fabrications of your deluded mind, or at worst a deliberate slander.

I'm waiting for that apology, zen-wannabe.

My Erotic Tale said:

I responded to you because you accused me of anon voting, and having a riddled soul because I believe people, all people, should be allowed to vote in privacy.

Why did you start out by attacking the people you were testing to see if they would attack you?

curious.

Also it was Pat, Liar and I who ran that Feb contest. There was a tie. I for the life of me cannot remember who won? If it was the painting one, then it was Randi Grail, who I do not know at all.

PatCarrington said:
you're information is completely haywire.

and if that is what you are accusing lauren of, you owe her an apology. because that contest was run by myself, annaswirls, and liar.

i am the one who posted that, not lauren.

here's the explanation, not that you deserve one.

as always, the three moderators break a tie ( and this tie was in the semi-finals, if i remember right, not in the finals.) i do not remember the poems involved, but annaswirls and i both agreed that one was superior to the other. there was no need to even ask liar (who i tried to reach previously, but he was unavailable), since 2-0 and 2-1 are the same result.

i think you owe lauren an apology over this, don't you, Mr. Tale?

yes, I apologize for this I truely believed for a long time they made the call on this. I really didn't come here to haggle, I walked in at the wrong time with the wrong person. Lauren and I haven't actually made friends here and when she spat at me I spat back, it has fueled from there.

Du Lac is right, this went beyond discussion to THE BEYOND <Grinin> It is simple to defend our honor with excited words. Swords slung in verbal truths.

My Erotic Tale said:
yes, I apologize for this I truely believed for a long time they made the call on this. I really didn't come here to haggle, I walked in at the wrong time with the wrong person. Lauren and I haven't actually made friends here and when she spat at me I spat back, it has fueled from there.

Du Lac is right, this went beyond discussion to THE BEYOND <Grinin> It is simple to defend our honor with excited words. Swords slung in verbal truths.

Please listen to yourself, MET.

annaswirls said:
I responded to you because you accused me of anon voting, and having a riddled soul because I believe people, all people, should be allowed to vote in privacy.

Why did you start out by attacking the people you were testing to see if they would attack you?

curious.

Also it was Pat, Liar and I who ran that Feb contest. There was a tie. I for the life of me cannot remember who won? If it was the painting one, then it was Randi Grail, who I do not know at all.

Let me clear this up,

I don't hold any one responsible, it is not a disgruntled over, I questioned laurens fairness with me over three situations, this one came up. Not to discredit any contest. By all means the contests are cool and fair as they can be, this long drawn out prose touched on a subject matter of this time.

I am all for the monthly contests and challenges, And I am trying not to step on any more toes. certainly not those who ran the contests either.

MET,

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, your poem did not make it into the top 6. You can go back to the original thread. There was no tie in the initial voting.

Below are the six poems that were voted upon by the twenty four contestants. This is where the tie was. Yours was not even in the running. If your friend voted for you in the finals, we did not recieve any PM's voting for you. We would have responded to her/him that they needed to vote for one of the 6 finalists.

~Jennifer

~~~

poem # 4

The Glow Of Fates

Even in the midst
of an August illusion,
aurora borealis out of sight,
zenith far away,

it is easy to forget
that each particle
I blow from between fingers
contains a promise.

We might live another day,
another hour here,
another year.

Can you see what I see,
my love? The micro spectacle
ahead, possibilities piled
in my palm. The glow
of fates intersected,
right there.

We must carry with each step,
humbly this gift.

Sow what we can,
and reap no other reward
than to witness the marvel
of growth.

~~~

poem # 6

Silent Sophie

She was the round head
in a uneven world.

Grotesgue
sculpture....

minx a fantasy field,
dyed in a summer heat.

Crying out in silence,
I left her that way.

~~~

poem # 10

Empty Hands

For empty hands once flowers grew
To paint small fingers in pastels
As chalk dust prints appeared on veils
And watercolor stained a robe
It washes out, yet still remains

A hint of sun that fades at night.
As petals tumble to hillsides
Small artist on their palettes nod
And dream of blossom’s fleeting hues
As they trickle though empty hands.

~~~

poem # 11

Restoration

Pale pieces of me faded
into an empty landscape
until I closed my eyes.

Over black his voice painted
fresh vision from a palette
of shared memories. Blue eyes

blended with green to see
the sunberry smear juicy
kisses across the sky, sticking

the clouds to the horizon.
Our fingers filtered dripping
rays that dyed my dress

a deeper red. And in the mossy
damp we bathed our feet
in blossom bubbles that floated

on the breeze. The wind is blue
today he whispered and placed
a flower in my hand.

Open your eyes and see.

~~~

poem # 18

Blue Dream Daisy

Gaze upon the coloured
landscape which nature
has blossomed
right in front
of your monochromatic eyes.

Fall back amidst
the gentle-scented loveliness
that spring
has graciously brushed
warmly against
your pink pastel cheeks.

A flower can never rise
above the lofty height
of a tender stem
but innocent imagination
lifts them, fluttering
free, like butterflies
intent on petalled beds.

Sleep on this breeze
softened evening
and sigh upon the shoulder
of this daisy
scented dream.

~~~

poem # 24

Red Sky at Morning

Here is sunlight,
red sky at morning, and I
take no warning but bend
my head intoxicated
by fields of flowers
dipped blue as sapphire seeds.
Here the canary sunlight

is God who made me
beautiful and ugly, God
who gave me an intaglio
of red sky gleaming past
the wake of dawn, fallen
as prisms to my hair, why
is my heart misshapen?

My monstrous limbs
which should blossom among
the heliotrope and lupine,
are swollen with the half-life
of memory. I limp insufficiency

and God when I fall,
the strongest arms to catch me,
the warmest hands to hold me
aren’t Yours, but a man’s
whose name the flowers whisper.

My Erotic Tale said:
Let me clear this up,

I don't hold any one responsible, it is not a disgruntled over, I questioned laurens fairness with me over three situations, this one came up.

Do you realise that it was just proven that I didn't have anything to do with either of those three situations? Do you even realise what you are saying?

And for the record, I wasn't the one who attacked you in this thread, idiot. You came after me three posts in a row. The first two I ignored because I know the type of person you are, but when you accuse me of breaking Literotica's rules and of tampering with votes, you're way out of line.

You are not the victim here, pal.

Lauren Hynde said:
No Miss Hynde, just pointing out, it is unclear from your answer...
Now Miss Hynde, if I remember correctly, this is the second time you refered to me as having as having some kind of problem.
Now Miss Hynde, if you wish to discuss something without the sarcasm, without the dismissive contempt, I am willing to do that.

Back