The Most Corrupt, Political Activist Supreme Court in American History

If that's the best you've got you need to take classes at Keith D's school of vile insults. You'll still suck at them but at least you'll have a certificate of achievement.
I'm sorry your mom didn't have time to breastfeed you because she was sucking off the landlord to pay the rent while your dad was out scouting for new talent.

When I said that I didn't mean for you to present your ass for another whipping.

But, if you insist...

The doj should probably look pretty hard at the federalist society. Remember after the news about Justice Thomas's and Alito's special trips and gifts they were just talking about questioning the federalist society 's head guy and the Republicans went thermonuclear threatening reprisals....I smell something rotten there. 🤔

These progressive Marxist have lost the true meaning and purpose of the constitution. It was crafted to PROTECT US FROM OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not surrender our rights to it.
but then, WHY DO YOU PASSIONATELY SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT STRIPPING PEOPLE OF THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS, then?

Why do you support discrimination based on race? Throwing pregnant woman in jail for choosing to terminate their pregnancies? Banning books? Throwing teachers in jail for daring to teach that racism is wrong? Overturning elections if the "Wrong" party wins them?

This is a good example to refer to. Right wingers moan and bitch about the swamp or the corruption of the Biden crime family, but it's crickets from them when Supreme Court justices get lavished with bribes for years and years because it helps their side in their culture war addled brains.

Drain the swamp my ass!

but then, WHY DO YOU PASSIONATELY SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT STRIPPING PEOPLE OF THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS, then?

Why do you support discrimination based on race? Throwing pregnant woman in jail for choosing to terminate their pregnancies? Banning books? Throwing teachers in jail for daring to teach that racism is wrong? Overturning elections if the "Wrong" party wins them?
You’re on drugs.

As apposed to the left wing minority of this court being groomed by Karl Marx which has an extreme left wing agenda!!!
Hey, Doofus. Marx is dead, and nobody goes to his clubhouse.

The Federalist Society has the most active Korporate Klubhouse in Amerika.

Hey, Doofus. Marx is dead, and nobody goes to his clubhouse.

The Federalist Society has the most active Korporate Klubhouse in Amerika.
But his ideology lives on as demonstrated by the progressive Democratic Party initiatives.

Arpy's the proof that too much Carbon based water leads to a "whiny" disposition.

So you want to cut your last shipment in half? That way you have extra room in the basement for more whine?

Lol, not always. Especially when you're the whiner. Or is that Whino?

Lol, not always. Especially when you're the whiner. Or is that Whino?
awww I've reduced you to hit n run posting. Sorry about that. I'll lighten up on you. No need for me to contuse your already blackened ego.

awww I've reduced you to hit n run posting. Sorry about that. I'll lighten up on you. No need for me to contuse your already blackened ego.

Lol, somebody missed the fapping girl's whoremonal meltdown.

Until it was reversed by the SCOTUS. Just for your edification:

The U.S. Supreme Court has reversed its own constitutional precedents a total of 145 times from 1789 to 2020, which is less than one-half of one percent of all rulings123. This shows that while the Supreme Court does overturn its decisions, it does so relatively infrequently.
Any idea as to how many of those reversals are as impactful as those regarding women's rights to determine their own medical care?

Any idea as to how many of those reversals are as impactful as those regarding women's rights to determine their own medical care?

Well, we can start with the reversal of the Dred Scott decision...

Back