The Most Corrupt, Political Activist Supreme Court in American History

Naw, I didn't think you had anything relevant to the actual topic to sputter about. ;)

They did not say they wouldn’t, correct. But the implication they wouldn’t was clearly there by them saying they considered it settled law, as in done and dusted.
Not to an educated and experienced observer. Why do you think every anti-constitutional Democrat voted against them? They knew they would interpret the Constitution correctly. Instead of allowing it to be used as a grab bag for leftist policies that would never survive the democratic process in the House and Senate or the states.

Weird how taking a knee during the national anthem to show support for black people victimized by police is a disgraceful treason against the country that shows how much you hate America.

Yet flying the flag upside down to show support for insurrection is freedom of speech.

Not to an educated and experienced observer. Why do you think every anti-constitutional Democrat voted against them? They knew they would interpret the Constitution correctly. Instead of allowing it to be used as a grab bag for leftist policies that would never survive the democratic process in the House and Senate or the states.
Incorrect, they were afraid SCOTUS would be politicized and that the three new members would renig on their word that RvW was settled law. And guess what? The Dems were right!

If you got a chance to say that to my face, you wouldn't walk right for the rest of your life. If at all.

Sure pal. All you whiny bitches who think you're badassed keyboard warriors say the same thing.

And yet I'm still walking.

BTW, reported as threatening another forum member.

Incorrect, they were afraid SCOTUS would be politicized and that the three new members would renig on their word that RvW was settled law. And guess what? The Dems were right!
Bullshit the SCOTUS was already politicized. Roe was the proof.

Sure pal. All you whiny bitches who think you're badassed keyboard warriors say the same thing.

Bring it on, you pansy snowflake sheepfucker.

Translation: "I'm not afraid of you! Also, I TOLD on you because I'm a little chickenshit sheepfucker."

Translation: "I'm not afraid of you! Also, I TOLD on you because I'm a little chickenshit sheepfucker."

I suspect you think you're above the rules. You're not but you won't believe me because you're vested in denialism.

And of course it's always the progressives saying conservatives are the violent ones while they're the ones making actual threats against others.

I suspect you think you're above the rules. You're not but you won't believe me because you're vested in denialism.

And of course it's always the progressives saying conservatives are the violent ones while they're the ones making actual threats against others.
Huh. I'm still posting. Go figure.

Huh. I'm still posting. Go figure.

Don't worry eventually you'll get what you're begging for. It's not like you're special or anything.

Unless you think being a powerless whiny bitch makes you special.

Don't worry eventually you'll get what you're begging for. It's not like you're special or anything.

Unless you think being a powerless whiny bitch makes you special.
Speaking of powerless whiny bitches, you should start a thread about how nasty old SmokingFap keeps saying mean things to you, and your poor sheep-fucking snowflake ass just can't handle it.

Speaking of powerless whiny bitches, you should start a thread about how nasty old SmokingFap keeps saying mean things to you, and your poor sheep-fucking snowflake ass just can't handle it.

Maybe you should start a thread where you post my real name and address. Or are you too scared to show everyone what a "man" you are?

Like you did when you doxed yourself?

Yup, I just did a search and posted my real name and address in three separate threads before getting banned more times in 1 day than BB ever has.

Meanwhile, back in the real world I'm sure someone here still has that info and can pass it on to the whiny bitch so she can make a thread with it.

Back