The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

(para.) A horse is only a horse, of course, unless of course the horse can talk; and in all of the world there's only one such horse, the marvellous Mister Ed!

Something like that...
Lance

P. B. Walker said:

I don't seem to remember the Mr. Ed theme... mmm.. before my time maybe? I hope not. Maybe I can find it on the web lol.

PBW "I've always though of myself more as a "Metallica: Enter the Sandman" or "Judas Priest: You've got another thing coming" or some such type"

Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

Ebonyfire said:

Chele,

When I think if you, I think of that song "I believe in miracles, here you come, you sexy thang, you sexy thang!"

Who sang that song?

Eb

Oooohhh...I don't know the song, but I loe these lyrics! Many thanks, EB!

"Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle", huh, Monster? I've been told I'm adventurous, and can be quite comedic (especially as I'm tripping down a flight of stairs), but I think I'll stick with EB's choice for now! :D

zipman7 said:

Besides, maybe I was just looking for a reason to post to you ;)

*blushing prettily*

You may post to me anytime, zipman.

My blurt!

God! I so enjoy Doms!

:p

It was Hot Chocolate. There ya go, Chele!

Ebonyfire said:

Chele,

When I think if you, I think of that song "I believe in miracles, here you come, you sexy thang, you sexy thang!"

Who sang that song?

Eb

Lancecastor said:
(para.) A horse is only a horse, of course, unless of course the horse can talk; and in all of the world there's only one such horse, the marvellous Mister Ed!

Something like that...
Lance

Mmm I wonder... in this little horse theme... am I HUNG like a horse too??? <PERK> hehe

That would rock... at least to just try it out for a day or two... LOL.

PBW "Gawd, you know I'd just be running around supermarkets and shit, flashing all sorts of ladies" LOL Not to mention the numerous rolls of film I'd go thru.

Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

P. B. Walker said:

Mmm I wonder... in this little horse theme... am I HUNG like a horse too??? <PERK> hehe

That would rock... at least to just try it out for a day or two... LOL.

PBW "Gawd, you know I'd just be running around supermarkets and shit, flashing all sorts of ladies" LOL Not to mention the numerous rolls of film I'd go thru.

Well, here in cyberland, all of us ladies can certainly imagine you as being hung like a horse. WOOHOO! The fantasies coming to mind on that one!

Thanks for the smile, PBW!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

SexyChele said:

Well, here in cyberland, all of us ladies can certainly imagine you as being hung like a horse. WOOHOO! The fantasies coming to mind on that one!

Thanks for the smile, PBW!

Oh gawd... no wonder ya'll say you have crushes on me... LOL. Tsk tsk. Oh what a let down real life would be... lol.

PBW "Don't make me put up my horse cock AV"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

P. B. Walker said:

Oh gawd... no wonder ya'll say you have crushes on me... LOL. Tsk tsk. Oh what a let down real life would be... lol.

PBW "Don't make me put up my horse cock AV"

You would not believe some of the thoughts running through this woman's head right now! Involving EB's strap on, a certain "virgin ass", and the servicing one "horse cock". Oh my - well, at least it's break time! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

Chele,
Mosy on over to the crush thread. Your song awaits!

Eb

SexyChele said:

You would not believe some of the thoughts running through this woman's head right now! Involving EB's strap on, a certain "virgin ass", and the servicing one "horse cock". Oh my - well, at least it's break time! :D

SexyChele said:

Ohh good gawd woman! Geez. You're making me blush all red and embarrassed here. LOL.

Whew... <fanning self>

I think I've met my match in perviness. <winks>

PBW

Oh Borris you evil genious you.

LOL too funny

monster666 said:
ok, we mek deeel. You kill moose and squirrel, I kill talkink horse. Den we take over worlt with our new teemsong virus!

What??? PBW's hung like a horse??

I know what my fantasy's gonna be tonight.....:devil:

~winks~
dixi

dixicritter said:
What??? PBW's hung like a horse??

I know what my fantasy's gonna be tonight.....:devil:

~winks~
dixi

oh geezz... lol... look what ya started now...

PBW "Alert... I'm not, sowwwyyy :( )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

P. B. Walker said:

Ohh good gawd woman! Geez. You're making me blush all red and embarrassed here. LOL.

Whew... <fanning self>

I think I've met my match in perviness. <winks>

PBW

Aw....he blushes as well? Hmmm...does that blush extend down below the neck, by any chance?

And you doubted my "perviness"? *smile* Watch out, or I may have to give you references!

dixicritter said:

Shhhhh....don't ruin it for me sweety....lol

hahah... opps.. sorry... yes I'm all that baby... just picture that huge throbbing veiny piece of meat just standing at total attention awaiting your loving touch. <winks>.

PBW ohhh please... just touch it once... one little kiss.. and that's it... pleease... "

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

SexyChele said:

Aw....he blushes as well? Hmmm...does that blush extend down below the neck, by any chance?

And you doubted my "perviness"? *smile* Watch out, or I may have to give you references!

Nah, just my cheeks get all red. :) No not those cheeks... lol.

Whoa.. references huh? I don't have references... damn.. no fair :)

PBW

Mr. Ed Theme Song

Written by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans
Recorded by Jay Livingston

"Hello, I'm Mister Ed"

A horse is a horse of course of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course.
That is of course unless the horse
Is the famous Mister Ed!

Go right to the source and ask the horse.
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister Ed!

People yakkity-yak a streak
And waste your time of day,
but Mister Ed will never speak
Unless he has something to say!

A horse is a horse of course of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well, listen to this...

"I am Mister Ed!"

http://www.geocities.com/merrystar3/allysongs/MrEdTheme.htm

Oh, may the gods help me if the net ever goes down and i no longer have access to google!

A lot of people seem to be on tonight. This thread seems to have hit if off.

Here is a peeve of mine. I have a Dom b/f, we have been together nearly a year. Months before we got together I asked him to take things slow since I am a newbie and learning bdsm. Well, I am still waiting. I suppose slow to me means something completely different, but a gal does still have needs. Am tired of waiting.

Why the fuck don't bruises fade at the same rate of speed as the afterglow?? Nine days later and i've still got bruises.

monster666 said:
ROTFL!! Of course!! What else?

I was thinkin about that Fred Schneider song that goes "there's a monster in my pants and it does a monster dance"

I haven't blurted yet, so here goes:

I fucking HATE people who try to tell me just because I'm not into CBT, breast torture, or fire play I'm not "really" into BDSM. Those things are fine if you do them, but they're not for everyone. Lighten the fuck up people...there isn't a BDSM rule book out there.

*sighs* I feel better now.

Oh Lance? I love your current sig. I have a nice bum, but I think you like brunettes if memory serves, right? I'm blonde. But thanks for the invite. :D

Cirrus said:

Oh Lance? I love your current sig. I have a nice bum, but I think you like brunettes if memory serves, right? I'm blonde. But thanks for the invite. :D

Oh, I've dated the odd blonde with a cute bum...are you odd?

Cirrus said:
I haven't blurted yet, so here goes:

I fucking HATE people who try to tell me just because I'm not into CBT, breast torture, or fire play I'm not "really" into BDSM. Those things are fine if you do them, but they're not for everyone. Lighten the fuck up people...there isn't a BDSM rule book out there.

*sighs* I feel better now.

You tell 'em, Cirrus! The "my kink is better than your kink" brigade can get on one's nerves.

Eb

Back