The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

Ebonyfire said:

I am 52 and I get a lot of younger men (19-25) wanting to get with me either as a sub or a lover.

But I have only found a few who could hold my attention for more than 10 seconds.

I keep wanting to say to them, "go away little boy, I still see titty marks on your lips!"

Eb<these jugs are dry, Thank God!>

Hey Ebony... Wanna trade? I keep getting 50-60 year old men who want to play and I'm thinking... eesh, you're old enough to be my dad. Not really my thing.

Red Menace said:

Hey Ebony... Wanna trade? I keep getting 50-60 year old men who want to play and I'm thinking... eesh, you're old enough to be my dad. Not really my thing.

Been there done that.

When I was 25, I dated a man 53 years old.

My daugher's father was 25 years older than me. He was a wanker, but not because of his age.

My subs are 32 and 40 years old.

My vanilla lover is 50.

I like personality..in all it's packagings.

Eb

Re: Re: The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

zipman7 said:

While I agree with you on the use of word real in front of Dom/me, I do understand it.

I will use myself as an example. I am a Dom with regard to my sexuality and the sexual activities I enjoy. I do not desire to be a switch at all. However, I only enjoy being a Dom in the sexual aspects of my relationships.

Now take SD for example. She is a Domme in a 24/7 TPE relationship. All you have to do is read her posts describing the level of responsibility she bears for her subs to understand that it is a significantly greater responsibility and committment than the one I choose to make. One is not better than the other, they are the choices that we each make. The truth is that she does spend more time, exert more energy and shoulder a great deal more responsibility with regard to BDSM in her life than I do.

I think the use of the word "real" sometimes tries to differentiate between the different levels of committment in BDSM that Dom/mes choose to take on. The term itself is dismissive of others and implies a judgement, but the intent of the word could be a legitate attempt to qualify a BDSM relationship.

I truly must thank You Zip for using You and I as examples in this post for the diversities in Our Domination truly do not make either You or I Better, Stronger, More Dominant or Real than the other.

My respect for You as a Dom is high and I do not judge it from the fact You do real time or online..sexual or TPE 24/7...I judge it on Your class..common sense and understanding of the complexities and responsibilities of BDSM. As a whole.

I find You respectful equally to submissives and Dominants with no need for jealousy or ass kissing.

Thank You for allowing me the pleasure of being Your example.

Re: a brand new blurt...

monster666 said:
This is background music I could swear I hear playing whenever I read certain posters (please keep in mind that my tongue is damn near poking through my cheek on a lot of these):

<snip>
dixicritter - Theme to "Home Improvement"
<snip>

LMAO....hey I made another list. Damn good job Monster. Should I start doing the man sound now? That's too funny.

~big smiles~
dixi

Ebonyfire said:

Been there done that.

When I was 25, I dated a man 53 years old.

My daugher's father was 25 years older than me. He was a wanker, but not because of his age.

My subs are 32 and 40 years old.

My vanilla lover is 50.

I like personality..in all it's packagings.

Eb

I sure wish I could be as broad-minded as you. It would make my Dom hunt a lot easier, as there seems to be a serious shortage of Doms under 40 in the LA area.

monster666 said:
cymbidia - The Doors, "People are strange"
:D

And for you, monster, it has to be The Monster Mash.
:heart:

Monster Mash

I was working in the lab, late one night.
When my eyes beheld a eerie sight,
When my monster from the slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise.
He did the Mash.....

From my laboratory in the castle east,
To the master bedroom, where the vampires feast.
The ghouls all came from their humble abode,
To get a jolt from my electrodes.
They did the Mash......

The Zombies were having fun, the party had just begun.
The guests included Wolf Man, Dracula, and his Son.
The scene was rocking, all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds.
The coffin baggers, were about to arrive
With their vocal group, The "Crypt Kicker Five."
They played the Mash......

Out from his coffin, Drac's voice did ring.
Seems he was troubled by just one thing.
He opened the lid and shook his fist, and said,
"What ever happened to the Transylvania Twist?"
It's now the Mash.....

Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the band,
And my Monster Mash is the hit of the land.
For the living, this mash was meant too.
When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you!
Then you can Mash.......

Refrain:

The Monster Mash, It was a grave yard smash
The Monster Mash, It caught on in a flash
The Monster Mash, It was the Monster Mash.

Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

cymbidia said:
:D

And for you, monster, it has to be The Monster Mash.
:heart:

Monster Mash

I was working in the lab, late one night.
When my eyes beheld a eerie sight,
When my monster from the slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise.
He did the Mash.....

From my laboratory in the castle east,
To the master bedroom, where the vampires feast.
The ghouls all came from their humble abode,
To get a jolt from my electrodes.
They did the Mash......

The Zombies were having fun, the party had just begun.
The guests included Wolf Man, Dracula, and his Son.
The scene was rocking, all were digging the sounds
Igor on chains, backed by his baying hounds.
The coffin baggers, were about to arrive
With their vocal group, The "Crypt Kicker Five."
They played the Mash......

Out from his coffin, Drac's voice did ring.
Seems he was troubled by just one thing.
He opened the lid and shook his fist, and said,
"What ever happened to the Transylvania Twist?"
It's now the Mash.....

Now everything's cool, Drac's a part of the band,
And my Monster Mash is the hit of the land.
For the living, this mash was meant too.
When you get to my door, tell them Boris sent you!
Then you can Mash.......

Refrain:

The Monster Mash, It was a grave yard smash
The Monster Mash, It caught on in a flash
The Monster Mash, It was the Monster Mash.

As I sang along to the words a sudden thought crossed my mind - how many reading that will be sitting there going whaaaaa??? and not knowing the song?

monster666 said:
This is background music I could swear I hear playing whenever I read certain posters (please keep in mind that my tongue is damn near poking through my cheek on a lot of these):

lilfrk - DMB, "Satellite"
DRxBlue - theme to the old Alfred Hitchcock show
SpectreT - what else, the theme to Star Wars episode 4
Lance - Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy"
MzChrista - the "Mission Impossible" theme
PBWalker - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
cellis - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
Ebony - Tina turner, "What's Love got to do with it"
RisiaSkye - Danielle De Niese & Bruno Lazzaretti, "Vide Cor Meum"
Sandia - Theme from "Perry Mason"
CarolineOh - Santana, "Black Magic Woman"
MotorCitySam - Johann Sebastian Bach, "Air (on the G String)"
WriterDom - Stray Cats, "The Stray Cat Strut"
Sierramoon - "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sung my Marilyn Monroe
Artful - The Doors, "Riders on the Storm"
Artful's Dream - The Hansons, "Doo-wop"
zipman7 - "Zippity do dah" and I have no idea where that's from
morninggirl5 - Cat Stevens, "Morning Has Broken"
WillowPuss - Julie Andrews, "Just a spoonful of Sugar"
Quint - DRxBlue, "I've got them no good, low down Q-unit Blues"
foxinsox - Theme to "The Muppet Show" (It was the froggy pose)

I've got some leftover songs and lots of leftover people, but no good fits yet. Will someone please help get that Damned "Rocky and Bullwinkle" theme out of my head?
Awwww monster... maybe someday, i'll put on my blonde Marilyn Monroe wig, and sing it to you personally.. :D. Would you like that?
This post of yours is soooo cute... i swear i don't know where you guys come up with this stuff, but please, don't ever lose it!!!
:heart: sierra

Red Menace said:

I sure wish I could be as broad-minded as you. It would make my Dom hunt a lot easier, as there seems to be a serious shortage of Doms under 40 in the LA area.

For me, personality makes the man. I find I am drawn to men who are have a lot of personality. They also have an abundance of good humor.

Eb

monster666 said:

lilfrk - DMB, "Satellite"
DRxBlue - theme to the old Alfred Hitchcock show
SpectreT - what else, the theme to Star Wars episode 4
Lance - Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy"
MzChrista - the "Mission Impossible" theme
cellis - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
Ebony - Tina turner, "What's Love got to do with it"
RisiaSkye - Danielle De Niese & Bruno Lazzaretti, "Vide Cor Meum"
Sandia - Theme from "Perry Mason"
CarolineOh - Santana, "Black Magic Woman"
MotorCitySam - Johann Sebastian Bach, "Air (on the G String)"
WriterDom - Stray Cats, "The Stray Cat Strut"
Sierramoon - "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sung my Marilyn Monroe
Artful - The Doors, "Riders on the Storm"
Artful's Dream - The Hansons, "Doo-wop"
zipman7 - "Zippity do dah" and I have no idea where that's from
morninggirl5 - Cat Stevens, "Morning Has Broken"
WillowPuss - Julie Andrews, "Just a spoonful of Sugar"
Quint - DRxBlue, "I've got them no good, low down Q-unit Blues"
foxinsox - Theme to "The Muppet Show" (It was the froggy pose)

I've got some leftover songs and lots of leftover people, but no good fits yet. Will someone please help get that Damned "Rocky and Bullwinkle" theme out of my head?

Damn! Another Lit list I didn't make!

*wondering if she needs to pay some one to make it on a list - or maybe she should just start one of her own?*

Red Menace said:

Hey Red! I can direct the ones I get who are in the 30 - 35 year old range to your direction, if you like...

Seems I for every Dom who is over 40 who shows an interest in me, I get 4 who are under 35! And they all live way up in LA as well!

Hey, share the wealth, right? ;)

SexyChele said:

Hey Red! I can direct the ones I get who are in the 30 - 35 year old range to your direction, if you like...

Seems I for every Dom who is over 40 who shows an interest in me, I get 4 who are under 35! And they all live way up in LA as well!

Hey, share the wealth, right? ;)
[/QUOTE

Usually when I get a D/s young man, he is a submissive. the younger ones tend to be better educated about the lifestyle too. that is what won me over.

Eb

"Real"

Since "real" is whatever happens to be true for the individual(s), I don't think there can be a fine line that describes it.

But more importantly, there is plenty of headroom in Jaguars!

Oh you were on the list of those I didn't have a match for - yet. Be careful what ya wish for though, I am not sure you want the theme for "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle".

SexyChele said:

*wondering if she needs to pay some one to make it on a list - or maybe she should just start one of her own?*

monster666 said:

I don't seem to remember the Mr. Ed theme... mmm.. before my time maybe? I hope not. Maybe I can find it on the web lol.

PBW "I've always though of myself more as a "Metallica: Enter the Sandman" or "Judas Priest: You've got another thing coming" or some such type"

Maybe TVLand carries Mr Ed reruns at some obscure hour over the weekend or somthing. Or maybe Nick at Nite. Get a TV guide, get a blank tape for the VCR, and lock and load.

P. B. Walker said:

I don't seem to remember the Mr. Ed theme... mmm.. before my time maybe? I hope not. Maybe I can find it on the web lol.

PBW "I've always though of myself more as a "Metallica: Enter the Sandman" or "Judas Priest: You've got another thing coming" or some such type"

P. B. Walker said:

A horse is a horse, of course of course...is all I remember.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

Ebonyfire said:

A horse is a horse, of course of course...is all I remember.

Eb

Unless of course that horse is Mr. Ed.

(OMG, I can't believe I know this stuff.....LOL)

Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

monster666 said:
Maybe TVLand carries Mr Ed reruns at some obscure hour over the weekend or somthing. Or maybe Nick at Nite. Get a TV guide, get a blank tape for the VCR, and lock and load.

Good idea.

:)

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

Ha! My wife always says her mind is so full of useless crap there's no room to remember anything important. I think it's a copout so she doesn't have to take resonsibility for the important stuff, but I must admit, she is the queen of useless crap. It's actually amazing.

dixicritter said:

Unless of course that horse is Mr. Ed.

(OMG, I can't believe I know this stuff.....LOL)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

What's even funnier to me is that tune is running through my head like crazy. lmao.....please make it go away!!! ~grins~

monster666 said:
Ha! My wife always says her mind is so full of useless crap there's no room to remember anything important. I think it's a copout so she doesn't have to take resonsibility for the important stuff, but I must admit, she is the queen of useless crap. It's actually amazing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

dixicritter said:
What's even funnier to me is that tune is running through my head like crazy. lmao.....please make it go away!!! ~grins~

You want me to start singing my song?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

ok, we mek deeel. You kill moose and squirrel, I kill talkink horse. Den we take over worlt with our new teemsong virus!

dixicritter said:

SexyChele said:

Chele,

When I think if you, I think of that song "I believe in miracles, here you come, you sexy thang, you sexy thang!"

Who sang that song?

Eb

Back