The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

Re: If a tree falls in the forest...

A Desert Rose said:
So, what is real? As long as you know what real is to you, why does it matter what real is to someone else?

exactly Sis.....what Rose just said is soo true...My "online'feelings are just as "Real' to me as my offline ones..Dream,is still ME=Lucy...We are the same persona and what "irks' the hell outta me is when people say or think that "online" is only "fantasy"..I'm here to tell you that to ME,It's as REAL as it gets for now....I have experienced my relationship with Artful both on and offline skin-to-skin now and Yes of course I prefer,even Crave the physical contact ,however our feelings remain the same,unchanged both on& offline..Still just as much Love there..:heart: ~:heart:

monster666 said:
Does anyone else cringe just a little when they hear the word real in front of BDSM or in front of dom/me?

I don't know why, but it bugs me.

While I agree with you on the use of word real in front of Dom/me, I do understand it.

I will use myself as an example. I am a Dom with regard to my sexuality and the sexual activities I enjoy. I do not desire to be a switch at all. However, I only enjoy being a Dom in the sexual aspects of my relationships.

Now take SD for example. She is a Domme in a 24/7 TPE relationship. All you have to do is read her posts describing the level of responsibility she bears for her subs to understand that it is a significantly greater responsibility and committment than the one I choose to make. One is not better than the other, they are the choices that we each make. The truth is that she does spend more time, exert more energy and shoulder a great deal more responsibility with regard to BDSM in her life than I do.

I think the use of the word "real" sometimes tries to differentiate between the different levels of committment in BDSM that Dom/mes choose to take on. The term itself is dismissive of others and implies a judgement, but the intent of the word could be a legitate attempt to qualify a BDSM relationship.

Real is what ever is real to YOU.

Nothing more, nothing less. And no explanations are neccessary to anyone else. I could write an essay on it but it still boils down to this.

Real

should only be used to describe "real" Mayonnaise.

If your mayonnaize is "real" it has eggs in it!

Eb

I my not so humble opinion, the use of the term "real" is used to as a tool to discount the opinions, feelings, experiences, of others.

Eb

monster666 said:
Does anyone else cringe just a little when they hear the word real in front of BDSM or in front of dom/me?

I don't know why, but it bugs me.

If you were a...

If you were a "real" man, you would buy me that Mercedes Benz.

Eb

Online is Real. But just remember that the 25 yr old blonde babe that's chatting with you might be a 62 yr old toothless male.

Re: Re: The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

Ebonyfire said:
I my not so humble opinion, the use of the term "real" is used to as a tool to discount the opinions, feelings, experiences, of others.

Eb

Once again, well stated. The only person that 'real' matters to is your ownself. Once that is an accepted fact, no one can discount your opinions, feelings or experiences.:heart:

Re: If you were a...

Ebonyfire said:
If you were a "real" man, you would buy me that Mercedes Benz.

Eb

A real man would buy me a Jaquar..... No, no, just kidding.:heart:

Re: Re: If you were a...

A Desert Rose said:

A real man would buy me a Jaquar..... No, no, just kidding.:heart:

I do not like Jags...no head room!

LOL

Eb

Hey Monster..

If you were a "real" Monster, you would hide in my closet and wait until the lights were out and scare the bejesus out of Me!

Eb

Eww. Not right after kielbasa, please.

WriterDom said:
Online is Real. But just remember that the 25 yr old blonde babe that's chatting with you might be a 62 yr old toothless male.

Re: Hey Monster..

Fake monsters are scary sometimes. Real ones just eat you.

Ebonyfire said:
If you were a "real" Monster, you would hide in my closet and wait until the lights were out and scare the bejesus out of Me!

Eb

WriterDom said:

Or worse... an 11 year old girl.

Eb

WriterDom said:
Yeh.
Or a serial murderer.

And a chat room version of a flogging is just as real as the one i get from Tex when i'm lying across my bed and he's swinging that nasty leather flogger around, too.

Everything and everyone is real and skin-to-skin BDSM play is just as real as chat room style BDSM play.
Riiiiiight.
:rolleyes:

To be real...

What cha thinkkkkkkkkkkkk,
[I think I need ya!]

What cha feelllllllllllllllllllll,
[I feel I need ya}

What cha knowwwwwww,
[I know I love ya]

TO BE REAL!

[ got to be real,]

Love this song.

Eb

Writer Dom..

WriterDom said:
just as that cute lil 22-yr old chick you are chatting with in the park may very well REALLY BE a 16,17,yr old minor! even ID'S can be FAKED ,proving you are just as likely to get lied to offline also and If it is my "time" to die,I can just as easily get killed by walking down the street to a local store as by some madman "psycho online!! it's REAL enuf for my needs to get met and thats really all that matters..:rose:

Re: Writer Dom..

Artful's dream said:

just as that cute lil 22-yr old chick you are chatting with in the park may very well REALLY BE a 16,17,yr old minor! even ID'S can be FAKED ,proving you are just as likely to get lied to offline also and If it is my "time" to die,I can just as easily get killed by walking down the street to a local store as by some madman "psycho online!! it's REAL enuf for my needs to get met and thats really all that matters..:rose:

You go girl! You have no idea how many 16 yr old chicks around here are carrying fake IDs just to fuck me. I even got busted once. The judge asked me what was my plea and I said "I plead insanity. I'm crazy about that stuff."

WriterDom said:

You go girl! You have no idea how many 16 yr old chicks around here are carrying fake IDs just to fuck me. I even got busted once. The judge asked me what was my plea and I said "I plead insanity. I'm crazy about that stuff."

There was a big article in Esquire a year or two ago pointing out that women are at their most sexually appealling at age 27.

It listed oodles of female sex symbols over the decades, pointing out that each became famous or did their sexiest roles at age 27.

Men in the media hit that "max sexy" point around 45, apparently.

I seem to connect well with and am considered attractive by women in their late 20's, a trend that I noticed starting in my mid-late 30's.

Do other men here find the same things?

Lance "Hey Nineteen" Castor

Re: 27

Hell yeah, I am putting up a fence to keep them all out.

Lancecastor said:

There was a big article in Esquire a year or two ago pointing out that women are at their most sexually appealling at age 27.

It listed oodles of female sex symbols over the decades, pointing out that each became famous or did their sexiest roles at age 27.

Men in the media hit that "max sexy" point around 45, apparently.

I seem to connect well with and am considered attractive by women in their late 20's, a trend that I noticed starting in my mid-late 30's.

Do other men here find the same things?

Lance "Hey Nineteen" Castor

a brand new blurt...

This is background music I could swear I hear playing whenever I read certain posters (please keep in mind that my tongue is damn near poking through my cheek on a lot of these):

cymbidia - The Doors, "People are strange"
lilfrk - DMB, "Satellite"
DRxBlue - theme to the old Alfred Hitchcock show
SpectreT - what else, the theme to Star Wars episode 4
Lance - Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy"
MzChrista - the "Mission Impossible" theme
PBWalker - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
cellis - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
Ebony - Tina turner, "What's Love got to do with it"
RisiaSkye - Danielle De Niese & Bruno Lazzaretti, "Vide Cor Meum"
Sandia - Theme from "Perry Mason"
CarolineOh - Santana, "Black Magic Woman"
MotorCitySam - Johann Sebastian Bach, "Air (on the G String)"
WriterDom - Stray Cats, "The Stray Cat Strut"
Sierramoon - "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sung my Marilyn Monroe
Artful - The Doors, "Riders on the Storm"
Artful's Dream - The Hansons, "Doo-wop"
dixicritter - Theme to "Home Improvement"
zipman7 - "Zippity do dah" and I have no idea where that's from
morninggirl5 - Cat Stevens, "Morning Has Broken"
WillowPuss - Julie Andrews, "Just a spoonful of Sugar"
Quint - DRxBlue, "I've got them no good, low down Q-unit Blues"
foxinsox - Theme to "The Muppet Show" (It was the froggy pose)

I've got some leftover songs and lots of leftover people, but no good fits yet. Will someone please help get that Damned "Rocky and Bullwinkle" theme out of my head?

And what the hell's a BDSM Henway anyways?

A: Still about three pounds.

Last edited:
Re: a brand new blurt...

monster666 said:
This is background music I could swear I hear playing whenever I read certain posters (please keep in mind that my tongue is damn near poking through my cheek on a lot of these):

cymbidia - The Doors, "People are strange"
lilfrk - DMB, "Satellite"
DRxBlue - theme to the old Alfred Hitchcock show
SpectreT - what else, the theme to Star Wars episode 4
Lance - Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy"
MzChrista - the "Mission Impossible" theme
PBWalker - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
cellis - The theme to "Mr. Ed"
Ebony - Tina turner, "What's Love got to do with it"
RisiaSkye - Danielle De Niese & Bruno Lazzaretti, "Vide Cor Meum"
Sandia - Theme from "Perry Mason"
CarolineOh - Santana, "Black Magic Woman"
MotorCitySam - Johann Sebastian Bach, "Air (on the G String)"
WriterDom - Stray Cats, "The Stray Cat Strut"
Sierramoon - "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sung my Marilyn Monroe
Artful - The Doors, "Riders on the Storm"
Artful's Dream - The Hansons, "Doo-wop"
dixicritter - Theme to "Home Improvement"
zipman7 - "Zippity do dah" and I have no idea where that's from
morninggirl5 - Cat Stevens, "Morning Has Broken"
WillowPuss - Julie Andrews, "Just a spoonful of Sugar"
Quint - DRxBlue, "I've got them no good, low down Q-unit Blues"
foxinsox - Theme to "The Muppet Show" (It was the froggy pose)

I've got some leftover songs and lots of leftover people, but no good fits yet. Will someone please help get that Damned "Rocky and Bullwinkle" theme out of my head?

I love it Monster! You nailed me!

Eb

Re: Re: Writer Dom..

WriterDom said:

I am 52 and I get a lot of younger men (19-25) wanting to get with me either as a sub or a lover.

But I have only found a few who could hold my attention for more than 10 seconds.

I keep wanting to say to them, "go away little boy, I still see titty marks on your lips!"

Eb<these jugs are dry, Thank God!>

Back