The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

morninggirl5 said:
Why the fuck don't bruises fade at the same rate of speed as the afterglow?? Nine days later and i've still got bruises.
mg said "fuck"!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
:eek:

mg!

My god.
The sky must be falling!
Hell must be feezing over!

Cirrus said:
I haven't blurted yet, so here goes:

I fucking HATE people who try to tell me just because I'm not into CBT, breast torture, or fire play I'm not "really" into BDSM. Those things are fine if you do them, but they're not for everyone. Lighten the fuck up people...there isn't a BDSM rule book out there.

*sighs* I feel better now.

Oh Lance? I love your current sig. I have a nice bum, but I think you like brunettes if memory serves, right? I'm blonde. But thanks for the invite. :D

people like that are just trying to show off like they know a lot of stuff.

i read this out loud to my girl cuz it made me laugh

WriterDom said:
Online is Real. But just remember that the 25 yr old blonde babe that's chatting with you might be a 62 yr old toothless male.
her reply: "in diapers"

that made me laugh harder.

Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

Not familiar with it, MzC. I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.

MzChrista said:

I was thinkin about that Fred Schneider song that goes "there's a monster in my pants and it does a monster dance"

Re: i read this out loud to my girl cuz it made me laugh

"angel" eve said:
her reply: "in diapers"

that made me laugh harder.
Funny!
Can you get your girl on here so we can all share her sense of humor or is this place just for you? In my mind, a sense of humor is linked in some way to intelligence--and intelligence is hella sexy.
:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

monster666 said:
Not familiar with it, MzC. I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.

Fred's a B52, if that helps.

L

cymbidia said:
mg said "fuck"!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

mg!

My god.
The sky must be falling!
Hell must be feezing over!

The sky is falling here, it's been falling liquid pretty steadily all day. I think it's because of that tropical storm, though, not the case of potty mouth i had yesterday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a brand new blurt...

Lancecastor said:

Fred's a B52, if that helps.

L

And the man's a GOD. I love him. I've actually met him in person a few times when he was doing charity work for an arts company I was with. Terrifically shy and quiet in person.

I know what song that lyric is from...give me a sec and I'll come up with it.

*edit -- I can't find it any B-52 song I know, but I don't know all that many...

Perse :rose:

Last edited:
i have invited my girl to join us

thank you cymbidia for that compliment about my girl. you're right, she is quite intelligent, and itz extremely sexy.

i invited her to join the board, she's the one who introduced me to lit about a year ago, for the stories, i eventually found the boards, now i introduce her to the boards.

she may appear in time.

a man was found dead today....

face down in a bathtub full of cornflakes and milk, with a banana shoved up his ass. Police are looking for a cereal killer. I think it was a BDSM scene gone awry.

Last edited:
It's an old recycled joke I just got in email, again. I just added the BDSM part.

Normally, I hate recycled email jokes, but this one makes me laugh every time.

Rubyfruit said:
*laughing*

That was funny, Monster. :)

monster...you're a froot loop.

I :heart: you for it. :p

(smilies just for you...really stupid ones too.)

Stupid ones, eh? I am a sucker for those. Don't forget to tuck you finger into your cheek!

lilfrk said:
monster...you're a froot loop.

I :heart: you for it. :p

(smilies just for you...really stupid ones too.)

monster666 said:
Stupid ones, eh? I am a sucker for those. Don't forget to tuck you finger into your cheek!

My fingers goes in my cheek? I thought it went....oh god...never mind. No one ever tells me the good stuff until it's too late.

Re: Re: Re: The official "blurt it out" thread...BDSM Style

Shadowsdream said:

I truly must thank You Zip for using You and I as examples in this post for the diversities in Our Domination truly do not make either You or I Better, Stronger, More Dominant or Real than the other.

My respect for You as a Dom is high and I do not judge it from the fact You do real time or online..sexual or TPE 24/7...I judge it on Your class..common sense and understanding of the complexities and responsibilities of BDSM. As a whole.

I find You respectful equally to submissives and Dominants with no need for jealousy or ass kissing.

Thank You for allowing me the pleasure of being Your example.

It's my pleasure SD as you are such an easy person to use as an example! And thank you for the warm praise you gave me!

After reading your contributions on rituals and rules, I knew that was a level of formality, responsibility and commitment than I want in my life. It also really made me respect you and the other Dom/mes on this site who have made that choice.

The truth is, for those who want to learn here, there are plenty of intelligent and articulate people whose posts are rich with insight. I find I often learn the most from those who practice BDSM differently or more extensively than I do. I really do view myself as being on a journey here at Lit - one of self-discovery.

I have learned more by thinking about the meaning of words, and what those words mean to me. Words like control, trust, aggresiveness, honesty are so much more than words, they are the concepts that weave their way throughout our lives. Thinking about them provides me the opportunity to reflect on how I feel about them and what part they do and should play in my life.

Re: a man was found dead today....

monster666 said:
face down in a bathtub full of cornflakes and milk, with a banana shoved up his ass. Police are looking for a cereal killer. I think it was a BDSM scene gone awry.

Ohhhhhh monster!
Robuck is gonna love that one - sounds like the type of joke he tells.

Re: Re: a man was found dead today....

So he's a Froot Loop too, eh?

WillowPuss said:

Ohhhhhh monster!
Robuck is gonna love that one - sounds like the type of joke he tells.

Re: Re: Re: Re: a man was found dead today....

Sounds like we'd get along famously.

Or infamously. Got bail money?

WillowPuss said:

Ohhhh absolutely
but in the nicest possible way!

Saving it up right now.

He loved your joke - and it set Him off on a joke telling spree...

Back